God I hate this country

God I hate this country.

Just nuke us

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04-08-18-51.jpg (1440x1023, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/nail-gun-shooting-racism-pictou-county-construction-site-1.4844667
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Be single mom with 6 rapebabies from Sudanese civil war
>Complain about Canada

i hope quebec leaves, if only to save themselves from the trainwreck that is the ROC

Attached: typical canuck boomer.png (1063x385, 24K)

The west also needs to separate

[X] DEPORT

This is one of the reasons I hate paying taxes.

fpbp

>radical economists believe adding immigrants will establish a middle class
>they live off government subsidies and cause inflation

Yes!

Attached: IMG_8467.jpg (630x392, 88K)

>Single mother from South Sudan with 6 kids is the middle class

Brainlet comment

More or less...also the Sierra Club of Canada has stated in the past that the population of this country is only sustainable around 20 million. Bringing in as many people as a medium sized Canadian city per year is going to eventually devastate our environment as most of those new comers tend to settle in already over populated urban centres. I am reminded of the Behavioual Sink experiments done with rodents in the 20th century.

They want 100 million by 2100.

JUST

the majority of australia's population growth is immigration and our environment is even more delicate than canada's. we even now have political parties gaining traction whose sole message is that we are close to being unsustainable

Post in store prices.

Attached: 837466AD-E45E-4EBC-8C3F-5831F786C61E.jpg (620x400, 78K)

This, we need to shift the immigration debate to an environmentalist concern. Ecofascism when?

More trees>more niggers

it always pissed me off that all the green parties are pro mass migration, and all the right wing parties dont take the environment that seriously in general yet would be more politically aligned to benefit the environment

hello ottawabro

Can we please meme the defunding of CBC?

Over a billion dollars a year in tax payer money for censoring/ omitting news because it doesn't fit into their agenda or whoever is paying them(i.e. the liberals)

>help grow the middle class
is this actually serious or is it a poor attempt at parodying leftism?

It's a serious comment.

You should read some of the cbc leftist comments.

I honestly can't tell if they're insane or current government employees trying to protect their government and their job.

>we need women with half a dozen bastard children
>to grow the middle class
Why are people that stupid allowed to keep their tongues

South Sudan > Canada confirmed

I'm honestly speechless
how can we ever make them understand how fucking retarded they are if they're that oblivious?

Does entitlement just "happen" when people make it to first world countries or is it a process?

>We need more people like this to help grow the middle class

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. We truly do live in a world of double speak and nonsense.

Yes, keep providing me more working cattle.

I think this bullshit is starting to get called out like it should be, people realize that this is just shitty employers saying "I want to pay you fuck all and work you long hours while treating you like shit".

I

Attached: IMG_7485.jpg (3840x2160, 3.69M)

>Fred J Pertanson

Attached: 4525623124.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Natural selection has been removed from the modern first world country

The peasantry of yor may have been formally uneducated but you can bet your ass they were more clever than your average citizen of today who is only alive by suckling on the teat of the state.

War, famine, disease, these things rooted out the weak, stupid and slow. With these things virtually eradicated from the first world nations what has become of their populace?

We are left with this, hordes of bottom feeders incapable of basic rationality. How do you deal with them? You do not, the situation is untenable, nature will correct this imbalance.

Before the end, they will wise up but it will be too late

I really pray for you the /pol leafs. I would’ve shot myself already

A time will come when the world has gone mad and they will point at a sane person and say look he is mad he doesn't think like us! Up will be down good will be evil.

It's impossible.

Seriously go read some of the comments. It usually boils down to:

DRUMPFFFF
ORANGE
CONSERVATIVES ARE EVIL
CONSERVATIVES WANT TO MURDER YOU
TRUDEAU IS THE BEST
Not to mention cbc censors right wing comments (the reasonable ones) and when its not a left wing article and when conservatives make comments (that are allowed) theyr usually labeled as Russian bots.

This. It's an intrinsically good policy, and it's the most surefire way to have the left start hemorrhaging votes

you're probably right but I suspect there's something else
I feel like leftist dogmas have replaced religion in some way and that's why they're so fucking unhinged about it
>go read some of the comments
idk where this is

Cbc.ca

why tf did I go there?
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/nail-gun-shooting-racism-pictou-county-construction-site-1.4844667

Too bad that the Canadian Green Party tend to ignore the effect that boosting our levels of newcomers has on our ecosystem. We could take in 1,000,000 a year & it still would not slow down the population growth in the developing world. Carbon taxes & pollution restricting initiatives on a national level mean nothing if other nations in the world are creating the same amount of pollution as they normally do.

You can't cut off the end of a blanket and sew it onto the other end and say you made a larger blanket.

Attached: IMG_8274.jpg (1936x1936, 1.12M)

Right wingers used to be more environmentalist, I have no idea what happened that made them so anti-environment (specially american republicans who also don't mind mass immigration as long as it's "based" non-whites)

Attached: download.jpg (183x276, 6K)

China is playing a long game, they will only make their intentions obvious when Canada is at its weakest. Look up Project Sidewinder.

It's our origin as a conquesting nation that leads us to see the earth as something to be exploited. I agree that this is destructive and should change.

We need to meme JT out of Sussex Drive somehow, for the good of everyone before he fucks up amd creates another international incident.

Attached: IMG_8231.jpg (958x600, 85K)

ask him how much Soros pays him to say that shit.

He's done.

Yesterday there was a vote to move a convicted child rapist and murderer back into a regular jail (from a native healing Lodge where children are present)

Trudeau ran out of parliament right before the vote was carried out right after he called this type of vote "ambulance chasing"

Liberals defeated the motion 200 to 80 something.

Normies are pissed off that this person who killed a 8 year old with a hammer is in a healing Lodge that is better than most apartments.

Single parent raising 6 kids living in governmetn housing
>middle class
How fucking out of touch are these people?