China is our friend, your stupid drumpfers are wrong

>China is our friend, your stupid drumpfers are wrong

Attached: 1538653810778.jpg (600x799, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies?srnd=businessweek-v2
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-meme-law-mexico-insulting-images-veracruz-a8567041.html
archive.is/fy5yl
archive.is/rBBUh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so now that china owns us, now what? they can't create worth a fuck, other than new ways to steal other ideas. what happens when there are no better ideas left to steal? a stagnant pond.

So we should let Chy-Na build everything?

>muh it's cheaper

Only white trash that buy chink shit at Walmart fall for this argument. The globalists know their target audience.

Capitalism bitches, they were cheaper.

Attached: 1526683414390.jpg (640x411, 83K)

If all is equal they win because there's 4 times as many Chinese making the same quality of military parts. No stagnant pond, war.

US intel agencies were trying to find a way to spy on american citizens at the hardware level without risking the fallout if american hardware manufacturers blew the whistle on it.

they subcontracted it out to the chinese to keep it under the radar and have plausible deniability in the event it was uncovered.

now they can call it a spy job but it's probably just the US gov.

it's the only thing that explains the US government's unwillingness to address such a longstanding supply chain vulnerability

It's a good article, I suggest you read it (published today).

elaborate Cheng

My favorite cognitive dissonance is the one where the same people who decry the treatment of the Uyghurs are also suddenly pro-China when it comes to trade.

>race isnt real

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies?srnd=businessweek-v2

dont be so ignunt

all those drones you fags are buying were invented in china

>white trash
you mean niggers, spics and the lower class.

>all is equal
keep believing yourself equal to a bugman

>you fags
whoops

Yeah go China! They are NOT insects! They are very good super best people!
They are analyze your databits for make better great tastier dog stuffed boiled cat dumplings mmmmmmmmmmm delicious! You buy you love!

fuck off

Easy there cactus fucker

Where can I get those dumplings?

Easy there nigger's bitch

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-meme-law-mexico-insulting-images-veracruz-a8567041.html

lmao... We buy our drones from Israel....this is awkward, Chang.

Haha mexibro

OH NO! ANYTHING BUT MICRO RESISTORS!

Why are all news outlets so technologically illiterate?

>one meme state represents whole country

Attached: tard.gif (384x269, 774K)

Another bullshit story designed to justify Trumps goal to stop all trade with China.
If you oppose the MUH Russia lies bullshit you should equally oppose making China the bogeyman.
If he wants protectionism he can do it without being a warmonger.

Somehow you think dead chinks and murilards is a bad thing.

Chamber of Commerce republicans will be as afraid of the story as the dems, but I'd love to see Trump flog this shit until the Dems are howling in defense of Chinese spies.

>Another bullshit story designed to justify Trumps goal to stop all trade with China.
Doubt it. Bloomberg himself is a colossal globalist and hates Trump.

>found in 2015
>bloomberg is pro trump
you are lost mate.

Well they tend to react poorly to being killed so it usually is.

>so now that china owns us, now what? they can't create worth a fuck, other than new ways to steal other ideas. what happens when there are no better ideas left to steal? a stagnant pond.

John Stuart Mill's greatest fear was Chinese style stagnation.

>muh only walmart shit is made in China
Only whie trash 2 digit IQ fall for this argument, everybody nows that everything is made in China, even your iPhone, your air cooling enter japanese company here, your enter android phone company here, your enter computer company here, your enter electrodomestic company here and your enter prime material company here.

>enter your answer here
and I will answer with enter more than 2 digit IQ argumente here.

You people are blind and herded like cattle into hating whomever your elite tells you to hate.
What a (((coincidence))) that now when Trump is in power suddenly all kinds of China shit appears.
I say it again, he can have his protectionism without warmongering, but apparently that's the only way he can justify it in your type of society.

The amount of retardation contained in this post is staggering.

Considering the number of Chinese spies that have worked for the dems since the days of Clinton (who sold them our ICBM tech, let no one forget), I am starting to believe the Democrats are just an arm of China. Explains their insanity and attempts to rip this nation apart in ways most beneficial to China.

>What a (((coincidence))) that now when Trump is in power suddenly all kinds of China shit appears.

Allegations of the Chinese pulling this type of shit were a thing years before Trump even took office you brainlet.

You have never been in a class with Chinese foreign exchange students, I can tell. You also forget the litany of busted Chinese spies, or the IP theft we have been grumbling about since the 1990s, say nothing of China attempting to buy up the capital and real estate of the US and Canada. You may just be a Chinese shill.

>What a (((coincidence))) that now when Trump is in power suddenly all kinds of China shit appears.
>suddenly shit appears.
>suddenly since 60's

Attached: 1534879401453.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

People have been railing against China for decades, you blond faggot. They are a legitimate economic threat with their extremely underhanded tactics and espionage. What do you suggest that the world just lay down and take it? It's not warmongering to call them out and expose them, you fucking retard.

LOL, everything you mentioned is done by the US but on a far larger and much worse scale.
Go and declare war on Americans too. Oh, wait ... you are already implementing white genocide.

This shit is probably to blame all on chinese when probably a good amount of jews and shabbos goys are in ot with knowledge of what it entrails.

Dont blame spys when you cam blame a kike or a shabbos. This shit doesnt operate without law knowing. They are all in it. Thid kind of shit makes you believe that your own goverment ist a traitorous piece of shit.
Sorry for the blackpill but we need serious cleaning in the upper echelons my dudes.

>internet companies are incompetent and greedy and let China in
we knew this already

>I ruthlessly dominate the world therefore I must in fairness let the other guy ruthlessly dominate the world
Europeans, I swear.

>People have been railing against China for decades
Well that's a good justification. China is known to do all kinds of evil shit.
Like testing biological weapons on unwilling civilians, supporting Islamist terrorist groups, invading dozens of countries in illegal wars of aggression, selling hard drugs like heroin to their own youth using their secret services.
Evil chinks, evil chinks.

You are the only one who acts so ruthless and immoral.
The Chinese don't.

No they aren't you faggot. If you are talking about the stupid drones toys then whatever shit ain't even worth spending money on. Real UAV "drones" used by military is all done in the US by US military industry contractor, I know because I've worked for one.

Pretty normal for Australia desu

Over 120 democrats have known business ties to China.

>china owns us,
>implying
china is on the verge of economic collapse. USA, with their fucking dollars printing and inflation exporting, could just pat them on their back to push them into abyss

They just want to give free remote support. Backdoored computers are more reliable.

Trump never said China was his friend, he said Xi is.... country vs personal relationship... big difference retard

>Real UAV "drones" used by military is all done in the US by US military industry contractor, I know because I've worked for one.

Just curious, does that even include chip fabrication?

This, a good lesson to the bullshit corporations who implement unfair planned obsolescence.then outsource the production. Yeah i know chinas shit is crap too but if we gave our citizens shit that would last, made by us, this shit wouldnt happen.

we should have nuked china when we had the chance.

Attached: DCAE5575-1FE8-4482-AEEE-A29D0B37FD14.jpg (760x613, 72K)

china is a worst menace for enviroment and human race in general.

>The Chinese don't.
Their main source of human organs is political prisoners. They're so ruthless and immoral I'd question whether they even have the capacity to act in a manner consistent with civilized humans.

That isn't true you fucking retard. Most of that shit is cots and sourced from the Philippines, which is laundered from China.

The world has played nice with China for the last few decades and this is where it got us. Chinks only respond to force.

The investigation concluded in 2015

Attached: 1537832598618.jpg (500x500, 28K)

No one cared about the Intel Management Engine backdoor or the Microsoft collusion with the NSA. People will click their tongues, a few days will pass and it'll be all forgotten.

it looks really silly when you call others 2 digit IQ but you can't into basic spelling, chang.

At some point you'll have components that are supplied by a US company that might have outsourced outside of US. The military industry complex must adhere to a large degree of US sourced components to get a contact.

As long as an embargo against China doesn't interfere with my anime, I support it.

The fuck it's not, you fucking retarded larper.

Most of the computers they use in the field are fucking cots. You're a literal brainlet if you think the government is sourcing computers or components made entirely in the US. it's literally impossible.

Attached: 1536613791328.jpg (645x773, 62K)

I am Chinese man and very happy. We taking all your money U.S.A. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all work for Chinese man. Ha Ha Ha. We make everything, you make nothing. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you are third world country like Mexico. Ha Ha Ha. We are buying your country cheap. Ha Ha Ha. We make friends with Muslims and will get more of the oil so you have little. Ha Ha Ha. You have stupid politicians. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all be very poor. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all be dead.

Never said every electronics equipment in the military you retarded, I was talking about the UAV platform.

Shut the fuck up bruce, this shit isn’t funny.

Nice try Changstein but we're not falling for your chinese tricks here. If the US government wanted to spy on you it wouldn't be difficult, they already have backdoors into software. The chinese, who lack this, would go for something even better and less easy to detect. We've been getting hints of this shit for several years, like when the military went around ripping out all chinese manufactured cameras from their facilities. Trump has been hard on this issue since the beginning when flynn was advising him, he knew this shit was going on. Everyone saw the beginnings of this, it's just that hard evidence has finally been made public.

I just got done with it too, probably the only bloomberg article I've read through entirely in years.

When have the chinese ever been honest?

That's just it though, we can at least stop the NSA through laws, new tech, defunding. How do you stop the ones making compromised tech?

It's worse than this, it was practically destined to happen. If we're going to stop the communist chinese empire it's going to take an embargo.

It's the Chinks buying off politicians and spies.

I've been railing against those slant eyed fucks for 20 years. I'm from Vancouver. You know nothing continental nigger.

>Owns us
Top kek lad. You don't think we've compromised their technology just as much? They stole it from us after all, you know we put in backdoors, right? Spying is useless when your country's measly 8 deep water ports can be blockaded with a single US carrier group and every Chink starves to death.

This guy gets it. Pic related.

Attached: china 10-2.png (607x122, 10K)

>it's the only thing that explains the US government's unwillingness to address such a longstanding supply chain vulnerability

or maybe they donated tens of millions of dollars to politicians, lobbyists, and their shell nonprofit foundations over the years

i agree. bloody amazing stuff

Clinton had chinese triads in the whitehouse ffs

Yes we have politicians serving foreign nations

Yep. That's why we did nothing for 30 years, and why it's only taken half a year of Trump protecting US trade interests, to get to pic related. All we needed was a President that wasn't a Chinese traitor, like Clinton.

This is also why the Chinks are chimping out in international waters, they know they've lost the trade war. They're quietly doing what we demanded they do, drop their tariffs. Now Trump just needs to keep the pressure on until they reform even more, or collapse.

Attached: cn.png (722x195, 19K)

But who's going to produce stuff that lasts longer, and also spend the money marketing those products that will be inevitably more expensive... and who's going to do all this even knowing they'll make less money than the china-cheap planned obsolescence corporations?

Links for both if you guys want to read the full articles, they aren't very long.

archive.is/fy5yl
archive.is/rBBUh

China is kil and they're panicking. Also, look at their joke of an aircraft carrier.

Attached: chinese aircraft carrier lmaoning.jpg (1024x680, 359K)

Lots of other countries have ramps. Only seen us non ramps posted

hopefully we will nuke them soon in retaliation. fuck those gooks.