Coffee Appreciation Thread!

Drink more coffee
It's healthy
Helps you lose fat
Good for your teeth
And recent studies from harvard have shown it's better than water!

Attached: shareblue sample_451.png (485x581, 348K)

Drug addicts are destroying this country

>And recent studies from harvard have shown it's better than water!
>Harvard

No thanks

what's wrong user? Scared to be a man.

Attached: shareblue sample_452.jpg (860x460, 64K)

Proven to assist in the prevention of gallstones and reduce alkaline phosphatase numbers in those with non-alcohol related liver issues.

It's good for you.

I'm drinking coffee as I read this. I went from slamming energy drinks in the army to slowly weaning off them through coffee. It also is a good appetite control function for fasting.

Anyone who thinks coffee is "trash" probably eats actual shit food and has no concept of health.

>Good for your teeth

?

>Spamming another thread while the other one is still up.

Pipe down gyppo.

Romanians are worse than Jews. Fucking GAS you gypsy fuck.

I'm a neuro radiologist. Your claims are bullshit.

What does that have to do with OP's claims? As a radiologist you have a specialty that is rather limited in scope; you're not the end all be all of health.

>Man
>Posts cappuccino pic
Wew lad, that is the unmanliest thing to drink. Only way to truly drink coffee is black.

I know this ain't Jow Forums, but should I keep drinking about half a liter of coffee every day? Otherwise i might sleep while working.

This. Coffee is alright but moderation is always key. Two cuppa is all for me in the morning and an Americano in the afternoon with lunch.

I am a computational neuroscientist.
It is healthy, it helps with fat loss, it is not good for teeth, it is not better than water.

caffeine is a drug, no thanks

>the truth is, if i drink even a cup of tea, im wired for 48 hours, can't sleep, jittery as fuck

Just like they claimed alcohol is good for you. Get lost faggot.

BASED

Attached: juan-valdez1.jpg (751x941, 87K)

Drink it you pussy faggot.

Sorry anglo, your teeth are unsaveable.

>acidic
>Good for teeth
One of these things is not like the other~

yea, what HIV said

>neuro radiologist
you pull a lever on a machine at the hospital

I feel bad for drinking like 10 cups a day at work because I think my liver will dye eventually or something

Should i stop feeling bad?

Attached: 1521667648960.jpg (374x347, 39K)

>Adding steamed milk to espresso makes it unmanly

Sure thing grug. Black coffee is great, lattes are great, espresso is great, cold brew is great. It's all good. I thought milk was the white man's beverage.

Only if it is black coffee. Never add sugar or milk into it!

preachhh