GRASSLEY: "NO HINT OF MISCONDUCT" IN 7TH FBI REVIEW OF KAVANAUGH

Read it and weep. Hard-right court confirmed for the next 40 years
twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/1047849878821490688

Attached: Grassley.png (674x368, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1047853908599566338
twitter.com/wedemandjustice
twitter.com/brianefallon
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/will-the-fbi-ignore-testimonies-from-kavanaughs-former-classmates
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/10/04/heres-a-list-of-people-the-fbi-did-not-interview-okay-with-this-flake-and-collins/?utm_term=.885d6573438e
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/409836-avenatti-fbi-investigation-no-investigation-at-all
huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-kavanaugh-fbi-investigation_us_5bb58157e4b0876eda9afeff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taxpayer dollars well spent once again by democrats

trump still needs to send melania over to scream at jeff flake

he only listens to ESL women

>send melania over to scream at jeff flake
stream pls

Kek, they're still obsessed with Flake. I think they already got his vote. So he can get hired on CNN or whatever. Anyway here's Alyssa milano and some old spinster cunt dong more libtard propaganda directed at Flake
twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1047853908599566338

>inb4 false flag

Attached: 1538643248137.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

post yfw

Attached: 1538152481357.jpg (640x596, 67K)

Actually, it was Flakes idea

Thanks GOP for making it extremely difficult for your wives and daughters to seek justice

Yeah, after being cornered my dems in that anti room.
They obviously struck a """""""deal"""""" with him.

No, it was the democrat's idea and flake is their retarded patsy to make it seem like a bipartisan thing.

10/10. Would watch. But Mel's to classy for that. She's calmy explain to him why he is stupid, which never gets any kind of traction on JewTube or LiveSheeit.

flake won't listen to melania. he needs to send (((ivanka)))

So Soros then. He owned McCain, so you can bet he owned Flake. Especially since McCain owned all those pussy Rino's for some fucked up reason.

I wish my wife and daughter could get the FBI to investigate any petty lie they make up to get what they want.

Liberty or their death!

Death to liberals in both parties!

>devils triangle
Retards think it's a MMF threeway, what it actually is a drinking game, and goes like this.
>put 3 solo cups in a triangle
>loose or tight, it don't matter
>put 151 rum into them
>bounce quarters or use a ping pong ball
There you go.

Thanks Democrats for helping to raise the threshold by which we demonize competent, talented men when they're accused by gutter trash females backed up with big time Sorosbux of shit they never did

Attached: 5637573577.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Nope, all the credit goes to the dems

It's because these degenerate leftoid faggots can't comprehend anything not revolving around sexual perversion the same way they can't imagine a man remaining a virgin because of his religious beliefs and remaining true to his wife and family.

I wouldn't trust flake to vote yes. He has since kind of grudge against trump and will probably do anything to embarrass him

Look at all these spit-roasting gang rapists openly bragging!

Attached: Devilstrianglehlight.jpg (1254x828, 223K)

KYS and don't ever make threads again you normalfag

Kavanaugh is a raging faggot.
Everybody at Yale knew it and now the repubs have him over a barrel.

republicans don't tell them to wait until the accuser tries to take public office to report assaults, that's a liberal policy that is apparently common

now Jow Forums trusts the Federal Bureau of Incompetence kek

Or mike pence not having one on one dinner with a female

Trump told us he cleaned out the bad people from FBI. Getting a useful work product out of a previously corrupt agency is another feather in the President's cap, if anything

You don't have to trust their confidence to laugh when the dems tried to use them as a silver bullet and failed. They can't even call the FBI incompetent because they're too tied down to trusting muhrussia.

it was full of anti trumpers so you'd think they'd leak shit on kavanaugh if it were there

Thanks, GOP, for protecting due process, appeal to evidence, and presumed innocence of the accused, making sure our sons, brothers, and fathers see Justice

democrats discords going crazy,i can feel the revolution

you fucked up big time,republicans

The investigation was a sham. It was completely controlled by the white house. They gave them a short list of names that they could interview whom they all knew had no information because they had already been interviewed by someone else. Dozens of people came forward with information about Kavanaugh that shows he lied during his testimony but they were sent away.

If you believe this report is accurate you are a fool who can't tell truth from fiction.

Doesn't make him a rapist or a bad choice for Supreme Court Justice

Womp womp. Ford is a lying whore. Better luck next time.

What a beautiful time to be alive. Get used to it leftists. This is only the beginning of your suffering

Attached: BoogieDownPepe2.jpg (1000x1000, 648K)

He has been put through 6 of these previously over the span of 25 years. They have spoken to all of the Yale classmates and relevant people in his personal life before. That they accomplished so much in one week is commendable. Good job, FBI. As I said, it looks like the President deserves yet another feather in his MAGA cap for cleaning up a formerly corrupt bureau.

The salt in the comments is worth clicking on that twatter link!

>imagine being this delusional and hopelessly brainwashed by corporate media (cnn, washpo, hffpo, etc) and jewish media (nytimes, owned by literal israelis lol)

sucks to be you hahaha

of course the report is a "sham," because the whole fucking farcical allegation/investigation/all of it was a sham. there was no "rape" or "sexual assalt." all of it was a political fabrication by the jew feinstein and her ilk

the state of current leftshits:
>old white men are horrible
>old jewish men i love and will obey as my masters as long as i love

I don't care if it was or wasn't a sham. I'm just laughing at the fact you were fooled by a woman with zero evidence and is clearly politicaly motivated.

How can you enjoy reading this? It gives me headache

twitter.com/wedemandjustice
twitter.com/brianefallon
these are the ones responsible for all of this shitshow, backed by big Soros and Clintonbux

What a load of nonsense. Just cause you didn't get your way doesn't mean it was a sham. Anyone who sides with Feinstein, which Ford did, is a liar and a shill everyone knows this.

>Hard-right court
what?KAVANAUGH is not even right wing calling him hard right is ridiculous

Liberal twitter is having a melt down. Anyone else collection from the salt mines?
>no corroboration
>muh perjury
>muh fake witnesses
>muh attitude
Liberals are gonna die after he is confirmed.

>didn't interview the dozens of witnesses
>Didn't interview Ford
>White House blocked the FBI from interviewing Kavanaugh or Ford
>Only going to be one copy of the report
This is corruption, not an investigation

>Juan Carlos
>"lost" in Devil's Triangle

How do the Dems explain this? It makes no sense in the context of sexual acts.

Jeff Flake is still going to cuck?

Or make some more up.

Whoever finishes second gets snowballed or has to clean out the pussy, whichever side he wasn't on.

BUT SHE WAS __calm__, __cool__, and __collected__ how could she be lying

Maybe now after calling him a gang rapist for a month.

You need to buy boxed wine in bulk for the midterms lmao

DiFi had all summer to investigate the Ford claims. She decided to play it like an ace in the hole and delay the hearings. I hope you choke to death doing something embarrassing.

Attached: A2A32B48-F9DB-47F6-9D53-4767C98B1C74.jpg (565x500, 97K)

I hope you are the first to get shot you hook nosed rat.

>>Only going to be one copy of the report
yeah exactly, eery republican said that already this investigation wont show anything new beacuse the fbi cannot find anything new

What a time to be alive.
All this has done is made it so men will no longer want to associate with women they don't know and people who have actually been raped are going to find it harder than ever to come forward about it.

As someone who was raped as a child this is very disappointing.

Why interview when they had hours of sworn testimony? Just admit you don't like him and cast your vote cunt.

i think he will definitely be more anti-democrat but i doubt he will become hard-right

He wasnt hard right. But I hope this obvious character assassination attempt by the left will push him to the hard right.

True "justice" for women includes telling them they have a biological role to be mothers because that is the only thing that makes them happy.

Dude's a faggot but at least better than kennedy. I hope.

edgy

That means it was his turn to play the girl.

>trying this hard just to be able to cope with reality
>not understanding the sense of urgency of the upcoming supreme court assembly
do you willfully choose to be ignorant? or do you consume everything you take in from the main stream? God forbid you use critical thinking to deviate from the narrative step back and say hmmm. But no, that blue pill is just a sweet narcotic that has you in a blissfull state of ignorance because you are forever in your comfort zone

Yep. The overwhelming choice of Jow Forums is A.C. Barrett. She's the hottest shit since mummy - and a real deal conservative.

Attached: mummy.jpg (680x1028, 89K)

Kek, what witnesses? You mean a bunch of people who have already came forward and said they don’t know Ford and don’t recall any such rape train parties?

Attached: 33A49F7D-C5D7-45FC-B4AA-3288B44CD753.jpg (453x669, 101K)

Hours of sworn testimony isn't enough! We need more hours of sworn testimony in a different place with different people asking the same things until the left get the answer they want.

How do you get thru each day knowing that you will never pass as a woman?

May it never end.

KILL
I
L
L

YOUR
O
U
R

SELF
E
L
F

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/will-the-fbi-ignore-testimonies-from-kavanaughs-former-classmates

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/10/04/heres-a-list-of-people-the-fbi-did-not-interview-okay-with-this-flake-and-collins/?utm_term=.885d6573438e

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/409836-avenatti-fbi-investigation-no-investigation-at-all

huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-kavanaugh-fbi-investigation_us_5bb58157e4b0876eda9afeff

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-112550_reddit is fun golden platinum.jpg (1440x1272, 204K)

>a bloo bloo he drank in college
>therfore he is a gang rapist

Do you know what a high level background check consists of? When I had to obtain my ts/sci they interviewed everyone I had ever known and associated with. It took over almost a year to complete. This dudes had 6 of these

My best friends gf's best friends boyfriend ( read it slow it makes sense) is going to court today for a false rape allegation. Do you guys think this is the worst or best time to go to court for that?

I do not like you people at all
I really wnat to use stronger language than that
We are seething
You will find out come November how mad we are at this fraudulent accusation that destroyed a man’s reputation and far worse destroyed his two beautiful little daughters
I imagine you are against bullying. OK, just imagine the torment his children will go through for the rest of their lives.
You people are first crazy, but beyond that you are evil. Pure, unadulterated evil.

It's always a shitty time to be accused of rape

>(((Scheuerman)))
You really do deserve the ovens, you fucking kike. Soon.

VOTE NOV 6

>Investigate a false rape allegation
>No hint of misconduct
>Somehow surprises lefties

Why are they believing their own lies? is it cause no one else will? do they seriously believe these theatrics? are they children?

Attached: 32432346312.jpg (1024x703, 140K)

Random leftist wackos didn’t get a say. Cry me a salty river, you fucking bozo.

Attached: C7B55AD5-A84C-4ABF-8A20-8D559F334818.jpg (519x533, 98K)

That absolutely DOES NOT discredit his story

She's a literal joke here. This board would never support (a) a female justice or (b) a female justice who has 7 adopted nignogs. Fuck off AC Barrett shills. Trump would never in a million years nominate a woman to that important of a job

She discredited it herself. There is nothing but her flimsy allegation with ZERO, i repeat, ZERO corroboration of any of it, after nearly a month now of thousands of Soros and Clinton zombies desperately trying to corroborate even some of it. But there's none. Still zero.

>huffpo

you are so brainwashed and you don't even know it. i'm assuming you're either:
>female
>nonwhite
>still a student

honestly just stop talking. sit back, OBSERVE. wait around for 10 years, and if you are actually intelligent you'll eventually see how very wrong you are right now. you have absolutely no clue what the fuck is going on in the world or in us politics

sorry user, misread as "does not discredit her story"

They DID get new information!
From Fords ex.
Who said she's a lying whore.
Where's the Dems comment on that?
Where's the media report on THAT?

imagine having a criminal trial with hours of sworn testimony in front of a jury and a judge and people cry that police officer Dumbo didn’t interview the people. that’s how retarded you sound

"j-just sit back and don't do anything. Let injustice happen"

yah, I'd say you're scared of us

Worse, they're cultists.
What their divine mouth pieces say, they believe with absolute conviction, even if it can be shown false by even a cursory look.
What is needed is a mass deprogramming or a big enough Jonestown we don't have to worry about them anymore.

Do something then, crying isn't an option.

Someone explain it to canadian's then since they don't know how to govern.

Attached: When you're a leaf and you don't understand politics.png (716x604, 231K)

Attached: A46B725D-1888-4BBF-A7FA-DECA94564266.jpg (900x900, 192K)

>injustice

again, there's that incredible amount of brainwashing. there's not "injustice" about a baseless allegation w/ no evidence being dismissed after a testimony and interviews.

>sit back and don't do anything
i didn't say anything of the sort. i said OBSERVE. try to think (if your female/nonwhite/young brain allows you to) without emotion. you are still very ignorant. it takes years to being to understand actual politics and not the corporate media circus you are so obsessed with.

>1 post by this ID

>>womp womp

Attached: 1538665778201.png (729x450, 450K)

Attached: TrueHypocrite.jpg (3840x2160, 1.22M)

just a couple of disloyal israeli jews trying to subvert and destroy american society because they hate europeans and the usa is a vestige of european accomlishment