'Scary and difficult time for young men' in US

>'Scary and difficult time for young men' in US

Attached: 42672722_10217532749054301_538326631035437056_n.jpg (622x767, 85K)

Alnof those are also important for dudes in America if you are a beta white male
>niggers
>spics
>tweakers
>gangs
>angry pack of vietnamese men
Etc

>female narcissism: the post
you know what to do

Oddly specific. What are you referring to?

>women are weak

Thanks for clarifying

Don't forget those pajeets too.

And yet who is more likely to be murdered?

>he doesn't know about the vietcong gang stalkers who follow those who browse Vietnamese basket forums

Attached: 1538595658283.jpg (540x592, 110K)

Wow, it's almost like women are physically weaker than men, and when we don't have a strong man - whether father or husband - around to protect us, we have to cone up with all sorts of retarded ways to mitigate potentially dangerous circumstances that involve people stronger than us! Weird! It's not like scrawny men face the same type of issue or anything when they're going into dangerous areas by themselves at night or anything, nope, robbers and murderers are all sexist so they'd NEVER target a lone man who appeared to be defenseless. Oh, what's that? More men are robbed than women? More men are murdered than women? Eh, those statistics must be false.

angry packs of vietnamese men probably

Or just own a gun?

all of a woman's safety concerns are solved by simply conceal carrying a firearm. this shit isn't rocket science, carry a gun if you are concerned about your safety

I don't understand why I can't just walk down the street naked and drunk? Why? Men should learn not to rape goddammit.

retarted as always

>being extremely paranoid is proof things are dangerous

Violent crimes including rape are at 60+ year lows

It’s as safe as the 1950’s out there

Fucking this.
Men are more likely to be attacked for not sexual purposes than women and smart men also think about exit strategies.
They just do it smarter imo

Girls have no sense of danger. I was out with mine last weekend and she had no idea how close to a fight I was. She had no idea the marine at the bar was looking for a fight, and that I deescalted it. She thought I was just being friendly.

Girls are fucking retarded.

true, but muh evil gun.

This picture would be more accurate if you change the male symbol with "living in a white ehtnostate" and the female symbol with "living in a multicultural society free of hate" to be honest...

Those are woman being overacting. It's like how parents don't let kids out of the house anymore for fear they will be kidnapped, even though we now have an a national alert system, something they didn't have 30byears ago when kids would run around all day. The problem is woman were raised by over protective single mothers, raised to be scared of everything. Talk to an older woman. They think all this shit is retarded.

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-02-18-05-12.png (1236x666, 1.23M)

Men worry about all those things, they just consider it a normal part of life. As a man you are expected to be ready for the imminent threat of violence at all times, only women get to go through life thinking the business of combat is someone else's problem.

> assertive eye contact with men on the street

Attached: steve-o.jpg (214x236, 5K)

>I'm Jewish, just like Jesus Christ
Lol, The Delta Force is such a blatantly heeb movie in retrospect.

if you change it from sexual assault to just assault it would even out mostly, anyone who lives around other people has to be situationally aware

Half those things everyone does because it's common sense.

>Always carry a cell phone
Honestly who the fuck doesn't always have one on standyby?

> gun owners are paranoid
Sage

Attached: 1535124843837m.jpg (912x1024, 130K)

I just dont talk to women who I dont need anything from, and I workout compulsively trying to get bigger to make sure no one ever hurts me again

Wouldn't have to worry if

No jews
No niggers
No spics

But no women wanted to let the 3rd world in. Pay the toll bitch.

You act like men don't go through a checklist like that as well, you know, because most of them have actually been jumped somewhere outside their own minds.

>check back seat before getting in car
Fucking what?? Is this proof that women take every danger as a SPECIAL threat to women? Do they believe every small, pipsqueak out there walks around at night with his dick out, looking for a fight

live with a woman roommate who would like this trash Facebook meme while doing none of it irl. she walks alone at night and hardly remembers to lock the door when she comes in.

Your paranoid obsession is not my fault. The fact is that anyone can be attacked at any time, particularly when jogging at night, and we should all make appropriate preparations. The fact that men don’t worry about such things where women freak out about them is irrelevant.

The fact is that there aren’t that many more female jogging attack incidents than there are male incidents... most violence against women is not perpetratd by strangers, rather by men the woman knows and has invited into her intimate confidence.

If women spent 1/1000th the effort vetting their boyfriends as they do thinking about “rape culture”, they’d be a whole lot safer.

It’s just biological reality. Men are strong and can protect themselves, women are weak and need protection. Sorry ladies, nothing is going to change that, but worrying and obsessing and bitching about it are just making it worse for you.

I do most of these things, and I am a fairly fit man with access to firearms.
It's not about being a woman. It's about being paranoid.