Harsh truth: When western and northern europe becomes Muslim, they will have deserved it

As Caucasians, Slavs and Austria-Hungarians, we have zero fucking white guilt. Fought goatfuckers our entire existence, then commies. You cucks let in the #1 civilization destroyers. Persians are more white than you. Trying to kick out the mullahs while you retards let them in.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 10.29.05 AM.png (946x562, 738K)

No one deserves this

Eastern Europe is as white as it gets, I've always been very weirded out by Jow Forums saying slavs are not white but hispanics, arabs, kurds and persians are. Oh well.

> be jew
> hide behind meme flag
> start conflicts between other races and ethnicities
> if they fight eachother, they won't notice us kiking as much

Attached: 1486428480475.png (618x722, 84K)

Sorry brother but yeah you do you're cucks. Let your women control politics, have basedboy T levels, and it leads to this. Islam is ruthless and you will be replaced. We'll let you in if you're not cucks but dont expect easy border crossing like you let the muzzies do

show your western European flag, we all know you're a immigrant who went to the obviously better part of Europe.

Hah. Ok. Enjoy your replacement. Cucks arent allowed into eastern europe. Only true viking offsprings, and thats only cuz youre better than Torks

Pajeet , stop your shit already lol
this low IQ isn't even a kike , he is a poo pajeet

only the arabs, latinos, persians... are saying that slavs are not white. 50% of the german flag posters are turks, Refugees, arabs... they hate that the slavs are based.

Switzerland is honorary eastern. No white guilt cuz you guys are anti war. Dk if ur safe with Bahrami and a bunch of your other "white" players. Respect you guys enough tho.

Fuck yes. Remove kebabs. My issue is, EVEN Persians are resisting Islam and france etc are opening their legs for jihad

Our country is the same as the EU just that we're gonna get fucked 5-10 years late than the EU.
We have to bow to every stupid regulation the EU is doing even though we're not part of it, because else they will cut our trade deals.
So many shitskins in the big cities already.
We're anti-war because our army is a joke, but we still manage to spend a ton of useless money on military expenditures and we also have a useless compulsory military service for every man.

>Nordics
>White guilt

Valleyshitters stay mad

Attached: 1532878311121.jpg (736x1104, 223K)

You have guns and thats why u have military service. Dont sell yourself short. Switzerland is great. Just go a bit more capitalist

Polish mother, Armenian father. A bit of Persian immigration into Armenia, not thrilled about it, but atleast theyre not muslim. In Poland, PiS is keeping us safe. If Canada remains this cuck'd, I'll move to one of them. Hoping Bernier will reverse "extreme multiculturalism" tho.

Valleyshitters have a 15% muslim population. Poland and Armenia? HAH! Almost none

Ok you have male guilt. Let your women control politics and they brought in absolute society destroyers to give them hijabs and cut off their genitals.

Wise words

Geography on please. I got off meme, you do too. This is an interesting talk

I am not considering to even read what you are saying until you turn on the flag Baljeet
>pic unrelated

Attached: POLAN'T.jpg (940x657, 76K)

Flag is on and I said my ethnicity

Nostalgic about the time when Germany wasnt 30% Turk?