Jordan hunt is /ourguy/

>superior athletic abilities
>puts thots in their place
>kicks a pro-life cuck hoe.as we all know,''pro-life'' is a code -word for ''infinity niggers and other poc''
>uses an example of a man raping and impregnating a woman in favor of abortion.as we all know,poc regularly rape white women,so our hero took a stance against race-mixing and the creation of more goblinos

Heil Jordan Hunt

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 17.28.57.png (703x354, 466K)

sage this sad cunt.
If he'd done it to a man he wouldn't be walking right now.

but he didnt.he did it to a pro-nigger life roastie who wants to sink the US deeper inside minority hell

Too gutless to confront a man.
Obvious fag.
Should die just like this thread.

Chuck Schumer

If I ever see a soiboi like this attack a woman over a verbal exchange like that, I'd intervene, and hopefully shatter some parts of his face. What a weak cunt.

Attached: DisdainForChristians.jpg (107x114, 11K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1538665391550.jpg (720x682, 44K)

>the dude who 'obliterates' leftists with his literal jew hat is a nazi

Attached: 1537964184780.png (214x200, 103K)

>If I ever saw a weak soiboi like this attack a wahmmin I'd.. I'd box his ears!
>If it was a chad I'd call the police.
>Heh, now everyone on here knows how tough I am, what a great post I made.
The entire video was hilarious, faggot. Try and control your beta huwhite-knighting instincts for just a second.

>Heh, I sure told this anonymous person they're probably not tough and how their post is unproductive
My dude, if you interpret this as whiteknighting, you sure are shit at comprehending motivations behind people their posts
>if I ever see an anonymous person expressing their anger at a degenerate beta guy, I'd.. tell him he's probably beta himself!
>if this was not anonymous I wouldnt reply
>heh, now everyone knows I have online integrity

Attached: IMG-20160322-WA0023.jpg (267x400, 27K)

how about someone create a petition to get him arrested

>POC
Kill yourself nigger

>the guy's a far-left SJW hairdressing faggot
>sees a pro-lifer and makes a shitty argument (what if she's raped)
>attacks a pregnant qubecois woman
>get's fired
>cries about nazis torturing him

he's a fucking lefty anti-trump male feminist
>greek flag
what a joke you and your shitty country is. no wonder EU fucked up your economy.. what a fucking disgrace

just sad

Attached: 1518623102131.jpg (221x250, 3K)

this happened in canada.

>canada
>not us
stop pretending you're not another state of the us

both of these posts are precious seconds of my life I will never get back

White knight supreme!

Attached: D1A25671-4D15-4105-84A9-9F82B68647A7.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Attached: ShningJckHmmm1535576193646.gif (500x375, 214K)

>>if this was not anonymous I wouldn't reply.
Do you even know where you are?
Don't be butthurt because you got called out for blogposting your fanfic about saving le fair maiden.
By the way, cuck norris here would probably roundhouse kick the shit out of a beta faggot like yourself.

nigga needs to work on his impulse control..

>garbage kicking form
>so weak the girl talks back after getting kicked
Fuck you're retarded.

Attached: frederica_bernkastel_hakurei_reimu_kirisame_marisa_and_lambdadelta_touhou_and_umineko_no_naku_koro_n (1000x800, 540K)

he's a fag but i still support minority abortions so I'll have to take your side on this one

>don't be butthurt
Nigger, you went out of your way to reprehend my whiteknight post
My highly unproductive post, which states nothing but my emotional response to a hypothetical situation, the same situation in which you reply, effectively doing the same fictive shit only reversing the hypothetical roles and outcomes.

I thank you for your time, here's another (you)

Attached: Autisme.png (997x949, 1.49M)

So I'm glad we agree.
Your post was pussy-worship-tier and it's because of white-knights like yourself that the west is being destroyed by feminism and women.
Hell you'd probably jump on the anti-Kavanaugh train if you thought it would score you some pussy.
Try to be a little less thirsty, k dutchbro?

Why is he even bringing up Benny?

Attached: question_karen.png (963x720, 602K)

Oi cheeky wanka you got a loicense to post homophobic hate speech on the internet?
I'll call the coppas I will innit.

Ahh. The British police got him.
Thank god they took this monster off the internet (while slimes rape his mother and sister and go un-punished).

She confronted him.
Listen mate, there could have been a line of cuck betas as you and yours are queuing to confront God amongst men alpha Chad Thundercock and he would have round housed everyone.
You do not mess with alpha this pure gamma my friend. Be grateful he wasn't even angry (nor sorry, didn't even apologise, kek) for if He had been the earth would already be 9 months pregnant

Wew, you sound genuinely upset
>implying I'd only intervene under these circumstances
Want to continue with your anger and the low hanging fruit that is my first post? If so, please come with more projections of how you view me
Try not to be thirsty with your witch hunt against feminists and whiteknights, your internet friends won't think any more of you because of it, kiwi nigger

Attached: 1530118730810.jpg (1503x994, 521K)

>Want to continue with your anger and the low hanging fruit that is my first post? If so, please come with more projections of how you view me
I think I already covered that pretty well.
I'm glad we both hate your first post.
>>implying I'd only intervene under these circumstances
So you would beat up a chad who was doing the same thing?

>implying that your physically able to hoist yourself out of your mobility scooter to even confront the guy

Sorry but trying to protect thots doesn’t qualify you for good boy points user.

Attached: 3961EB0B-F00F-43CE-B470-12E9C2DB7623.jpg (576x1024, 54K)

Realistically, no person in their right mind goes ballistic on someone who's three times their size. But that doesn't mean you cannot intervene. Also, if it'd been a guy who's visibly in need of aid, I'd step in as well

Does this satisfy your insatiable hunger for correcting someone's projected hypothetical? Or do you wish for us two angry dudes smashing on their keyboards from across continents, to rant away some more>

>checks flag
>checks accusation of obesity

Attached: 1510765508612.png (417x456, 246K)

>Realistically, no person in their right mind goes ballistic on someone who's three times their size.
Cuck Norris here would still kick the crap out of you, friendo. He would round-house kick your face off.
>Also, if it'd been a guy who's visibly in need of aid, I'd step in as well
Now you're just lying.
>Or do you wish for us two angry dudes smashing on their keyboards from across continents, to rant away some more
kek, exactly how angry are you right now?

>bleeding heart roastie VS megafaggot
who gives a fuck

Fuck off kike
Once realize roe v wade gets turned over niggers will drop like flies

no he is not. you simply do not kick people in middle of conversation. he is scum. there was no reason to kick her.

>Cuck Norris here would still kick the crap out of you, friendo. He would round-house kick your face off.
Did you even read what I said? Nobody in their right mind would deny that. YOU WOULDN'T DO X IF Y, HAH GOTCHA NOW
>Now you're just lying.
Now you're just lying about me lying
>kek, exactly how angry are you right now?
As angry as your country is historically relevant

Attached: tfw.jpg (473x453, 22K)

I have been blessed with a strong, beautiful 420lb body and can walk like a big boy. Unlike some fat cows who have to ride on there scooters to get to McDonald’s I am able to out pace them with my strong legs that jiggle with authority.

Attached: A0FC3AC9-CACE-4605-8452-E240DDBC8157.gif (640x480, 2.74M)

nothing will happen to him so why not make Jordan Cunt into a fucking misogynists hero?
would really fuck with his self identity

Strong, authoritarian jiggly legs of mobility are the preferred mode of transportation when it comes to pacing out ScooterBurgers(tm)
As my culture provides me with different equipment, I prefer striding past the FlapPeople wearing wooden clogs to get to the nearest weed store.

Attached: 1506609930884.jpg (255x228, 21K)

This is the most mentally ill man I have seen in a while. What kind of satanic junkie onionboy do you have to be to be this deranged?

>This Zionist cuckservative is a nazi

Attached: 1501911132967.jpg (530x392, 37K)

only a greek would be a cuck to a degenerate half nigger mutt 56% pagan

thank you for reminding them that natsocs are leftists