W-w-w-wait a minute! WAIT A MINUTE! Hold on. I get it, Trump's a bad guy, whatever

W-w-w-wait a minute! WAIT A MINUTE! Hold on. I get it, Trump's a bad guy, whatever.
But here's a sincere question, and I'm serious: Are you comfortable with that?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1046918774228692992
twitter.com/crislopezg/status/1047486511267102721
youtube.com/watch?v=ylmkVh-vCRw
youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk&feature=youtu.be&t=52
youtu.be/qm66ODfz7TA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he triggers liberals the most because he's always logicL

go back tranny

>being so uneducated and ignorant you think this is what logic looks like

Attached: s-bob.jpg (640x480, 33K)

DAS RITE

LOTSA PEOPLE WAS NOT EDUCAMATED

Attached: RTX66A5E.jpg (789x460, 65K)

tucc is based prove me wrong

Attached: 1532230505115.jpg (600x686, 114K)

Look I'm not saying you have to support Trump you are more than welcome to have an opinion of your own.. but you still aren't answering my question professor

Attached: 1485974173987.png (824x656, 636K)

He calls out a lot of people for their hipocrisy.
When the guest is a leftist who fights for minorities but end up discriminating white people

Owning libtards EPIC STYLE

Whenever he's losing a debate his go-to strategy is just to start fake laughing, talking over his guest and acting as if they're crazy. He's the worst

Why do you type like a gay cartoon character?

Just dribble the ball and entertaim me, you retarded chimp

Why isn't "owning republitards" an epic maymay?

Because the Left can't make memes and is losing social media. The only way they can win is through censorship

this annoys me too but his w/l ratio for debates is still like 5/1

I wish they'd tone it down. The whole reason it gets ratings is they get stupid people on to have stupid arguments. Tucker and the guests all know exactly what the angle is and they play it up but it's too much for me. None of these shows are sensible or balanced it sucks.

He interviews people who are crazy and ridiculous. No shit he acts accordingly.

Jon Stewart/Colbert/Sacha Baron Cohen. The problem is that sort of humour peaked over a decade ago.

Blame the idiots that go on Tucc's show to be repeatably mocked and talked down to. They're so eager for their 5 minutes of TV time that they put up with his bullshit.

Which is frighteningly common, it's scary that people like that have so many positions of influence.

doesn't happen that often though, I just don't understand why people still willingly go on his show though

The other problem is that they don't engage with the other side, they just talk about them.
The epic libtard owners like Carlson and Shapiro are actually willing to debate.

a white person isn't a minority you dunce

>claims to be winning
>in the same post, claims to be censored
Well which is it, Jimmy

The smallest minority on earth is the individual.

Both.

The leftist will tend to start having a meltdown and babbling barely coherent talking points. It's more amusing. A right winger might get angry and flustered, but generally seems less prone to hilarious nonsense like YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE and KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OF THIS CAMPUS

Because Republicans are logically sound and not hysterical, so it's not fun to watch them argue.

The left in the western world is beyond retarded nowadays so its not like they have a hard time.

I cant

Imagine being such a piece of shit that when Tucker points out a university literally defending a Tweet calling for white genocide you call him a racist for doing so.

twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1046918774228692992

It blows my mind people are blissfully proud of voting against their best interests/being right wing.

Attached: 1502323851975.png (629x626, 694K)

Why do these white-hating white people not just do the world the favor and suicide? They hate themselves, they apparently think their existence is a detriment to the coloreds, and self respecting white people hate them.... so...

jews don't consider themselves white sweetie

twitter.com/crislopezg/status/1047486511267102721

Tucker Carlson openly agitated against Amazon and Walmart paying their employees such shitty wages that they're forced to live on welfare on cable television. Meanwhile, the left has pic related to offer to working class white guys.

Attached: kavanaugh.jpg (1199x1200, 320K)

I don't get it. Is that meant to sound like Tucker Carlson?
It's easy to be logical when he picks the lowest hanging fruit and lets them ramble incoherently while pulling concerrned and faux confused faces.

Kill yourself.

Because the left can't meme. They do it via talk shows/variety shows, regular TV, Netflix etc.

>lowest hanging fruit
That's literally 99% of the left. Even their most prominent members still breathlessly blabber on about the patriarchy, how diversity is strength, and muh crying brown kids.

Because the kind of people he picks are just that delusional that they think they’ll be the one to own him or something.

Im pretty sure that nutty woman he brings on regularly is in on it and just playing devils advocate half the time though

>holy shit 550k views
also is ((())) cool with jews now like ironically as mark of power?

They think by putting it on their names they're "taking it back" or are doing it in an act of anti-racist solidarity or whatever. In reality they're just volunteering to wear the gold star.

Do you people ever get exhausted of being upset about others being upset?

interedasting...

Attached: 1537116350202.jpg (750x784, 218K)

based and fertilepilled

What's wrong with that, people can fall in love with same gender ones, you faggot

I love Tucker!

You don't have to act out your perversions. Faggots have been having children forever.

Because the left can't form a logical argument. They think importing criminals is a strength

Tucker has the look of a guy who loves to come into his daughters rooms late at night for a bit of the old Kavanuagh special.

Tucker has an investment in the future. The other's don't.

Do nothing bad and be a decent human being?

Tucker is a pretty chill guy desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=ylmkVh-vCRw

>people can fall in love with same gender

Attached: mfw gay pride.gif (466x264, 2.46M)

>the old Kavanuagh special
What's that? General wholesomeness? Defending the rule of law?

Jesus fucking christ. It's shit like this that makes me hate the left.

Yeah, the guy with the wife and 4 kids is the pervert. Not the literal, unironic, sexually diseased people on the top row.

Homosexual pair-bonding is purely an act of nihilistic hedonism. It's navel-gazing that is wholly unconcerned with the future and the sacrifice that is required in making sure that society is perpetuated.

It's why they only ever talk about "rights" and never of "duty."

Why do libtards constantly think about fucking kids?

RNC are paying you well I see :^)

This is a surreal video.

He claimed that there's a confrontation that causes one side to adopt censorship as a tactic
inb4 private censorship isn't censorship

>giving power to people who openly say they hate you on a daily basis and are currently trying to censor speech and physically attack anyone they disagree with is in my interest
People don't even gaf about the economic stuff. It's the idea of having these seriously sick people in power when they keep proving their nasty combination of sadism veiled with puritanism and scumbag/rapey personal behaviour, as well as doublethink, dishonest morality.

This desu
Entirely fine with the left wing economic stuff.
It's the nasty early bolshevik style enforced sexual revolution, fucking with religious people and the majority ethnic group stuff that I don't like.

Imagine being this wrong and convinced you are right

>Amazon and Walmart paying their employees such shitty wages that they're forced to live on welfare
That's on the Government, not Amazon. Just stop fucking up the market by giving welfare to working people.

And break up Amazon's monopoly while you're at it, that's pretty much the only thing the government SHOULD do when it comes to taking market influence.

wtf was the video tapers problem? Did he just see Tuck and thought "yes i'm gonna own this guy make him look a fool!" only for Tucker to give him an education on fly fishing?

>gender
Go back to nordfront

Why are republicans so easily triggered?

Attached: ZdjpodM[1].jpg (724x720, 36K)

>triggered
Using that word on the left in a mocking tone makes no sense, because people on your side are still using it unironically to describe themselves:
youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk&feature=youtu.be&t=52

If I whip my dick out and gyrate it in your face until you leave in disgust, I could have a perfect win/loss ratio.

But did I really win?

Attached: 1534111783105.gif (360x213, 2.12M)

Jow Forums is creating an atmosphere where everyone feels the need to share their opinion and thought process on every thing, even bait. Shit eating progressives want to agitate newfags, well now that can eat their cake too.

you got school soon bud better grab your backpack!! make sure you pay attention in social studies

>queefing out kids =happiness
gonna be a hard yikes from me dawg

Attached: weird.jpg (410x389, 49K)

I had no idea Lemon was at the Lemon party.
I'm surprised, but at the same time I don't know why.

why are you so triggered, righto?

youtu.be/qm66ODfz7TA

they're all gonna get blacked.com lol

I mean, haven't Jow Forums been fantasizing about pizzagate for a year or two now?

oh 100%. tucks wife is probably getting blasted the fuck out while high as fuck on painkillers

I blame it on the influence of the Catholic oh wait that's not the libtards

No problem being a pedo. Being gay is worse
t. based redpilled conservative

Attached: GOPedo.jpg (774x703, 158K)

It is. You don't find it funny for the same reason the Left doesn't find the Tucc funny. You're confusing agreement with comedy.

I guess this is the "owning republitards" I read about earlier. Based and subtlepilled

Please continue speaking out against the right, but stop culturally appropriating them.

Don't stoop to their level.

>queefing out kids =happiness

but you're the one who assumed thats what the image implied. so is that really what you think faggot?

Yes, because they willingly came there to oogle it and garble the steamy load.

Attached: fredtrump2.jpg (720x540, 55K)