Are we the baddies?

Are we the baddies?

Attached: 1538662652011.jpg (1000x1089, 195K)

>China and Russia good
>muh nazees

Attached: 1531556447002.png (396x385, 133K)

No all countries need to unite against the chinks, the city of london corporation, the vatican, saudi arabia, pakistan and israel

nope, Germany is bad

lol typical chink art "muh japan"

Who is the pig?
Israel?

>dictatorships fighting for righteousness

Nope, Germany is, and always will be the bad guy. They are singlehandedly responsible for the destruction of multiple civilizations.
>Rome
>United Christendom
>Imperial Europe
>Ethnostates/White pride
>Western culture

Yeah? We're cool as fuck. Heroes are faggots.

Attached: 1525234751118.gif (320x291, 1.27M)

>france is chicken

The United States has been on the wrong(immoral) side of history since WW1

Attached: 0acbe9b7c183b0ea1463622f135bd1c9.jpg (600x786, 68K)

>chinese are bro-tier Ivan, r-r-right?
Our propagandists are not even sure themselves whether the chinese are reliable partners and won’t ass-rape us even worse than “the West”

>france is a giant fucked up chicken
They shouldve made it a sweaty nigroe hugging a fucking Macron.
Top kek

Attached: 1536288523574.jpg (464x606, 37K)

Yeap, but is OK is for your own benefit

Honduras holding rat Latvia

>says this
>comes to the country

Jow Forums is always right

D&C shill thread

Could be, I dunno what kinda asshole you are but If you have to ask you are probably a piece of shit who doesn't know how to think for yourself.

>tfw badass 6 headed creature

No. There’s a reason why the right is often referred to as “reactionary”, even by leftists.

If a leftist is for say, universal healthcare. That means that in effect they are ok with imprisoning or murdering you if you disagree and want no part in it. You cannot have a rational discussion with someone when those are the stakes. Therefore it is morally justifiable to preemptively kill leftists in self-defense.

Attached: image.jpg (684x828, 226K)

Who is the little guy?

Attached: 15362675396980.jpg (754x721, 61K)

If you aren't on the pic then you're irrelevant, am i wrong Jow Forums ?

>If a leftist is for say, universal healthcare. That means that in effect they are ok with imprisoning or murdering you if you disagree

Quantum leaps of logic there.

>People should have ensured health coverage
>KILL THE DISSIDENTS

most redpilled post in Jow Forums history

Attached: 1491022882233.png (256x256, 40K)

Serbia

japan is the number two economy in the world, china is shook

What do you think happens if you refuse to pay your taxes you fucking 6 second retard?

Short answer? Yes

Take a look at pic related. Verify the authenticity for yourself. Then you tell me who's the 'baddie'.

Attached: replacement migration.png (1000x1489, 740K)

THIS is how brainwashed the other side is. They have become menaces to society.

We are not the baddies

Attached: 1484590900886.jpg (1280x694, 326K)

Colorado w/pig Alabama.

Jow Forums:
unironically advocates for genocide
wants a civil war so they can murder anybody that isn't them
Helped get a rambling orange retard into the White House
Is frighteningly misogynistic

Yes. Yes you are the bad guys, you absolute morons.

Right wing people are not even given the dignity of being depicted as human. We are inhuman devilish monsters. That's why we deserve to be assaulted in public, etc.

> Ethnostates/ White pride

pretty sure it was you anglos that ruined that

>Germany pro Imperial Europe and White ethnostate
>America joins two wars to help defeat them
>cries about Germany being somehow responsible

You had a choice and you chose poorly

Me on the right

I wish we were devilish monsters. Maybe then we could be dominant.

Pretty much this. I don't hate Russia, but this whole thing some anons in the West have of putting them on a pedestal like some thot, or thinking any non-Western power is hot shit be it Russia, China, Iran or what have you - it's retarded and it won't serve.

China is unironically the closest thing to a real life "bad guy", look at how the Chinese government treats their citizens, it makes the US government look like good boys

Godly trips of absolute truth

>Russia & China Vs. ZOG
Yes, they are the good ones

In reality it takes longer than that. Just look at the UK - 70 years from socialized medicine to imprisoning people for thoughtcrime. Slippery slope? More like greased precipice.

China was just literally caught sneaking chips into servers to spy on American companies.

Based bong.

Wow I cant believe everyone in this thread is ignoring these trips of absolute truth

There is no such things as objectively morally "good" or "bad" in politics. But it is vital for Russia that, at the very least, Neoliberal world order is crushed and America is cut down to size. Chinese World Order is an acceptable future.

>newfriend doesn't know that Russia is ZOG too
Putin has always been on good terms with Israel

Attached: putin_25.jpg (620x428, 174K)

Hey man! You know who also openly advocates for genocide? That's right, niggers! It's called self preservation retard. And please stop with the rambling orange retard stuff, you keep saying emotional stuff like that because the media is telling you not to like him. Please tell me how America is different today than 3 years ago?

I must shillbot for Russia, so I will upvote this agenda to weaken America.

>China good guys
>Japan bad guys
But that's wrong you fucking idiot

Attached: 27C87120-899B-4C3E-97EA-833207E4F152.gif (480x360, 279K)

underated post

I am the beast I worship

Attached: byr7iwnrrml01.jpg (640x776, 63K)

Chinese World Order is a nightmare compared to the current US world order. China wants to export its model of censorship and political repression to the world, they already have a literal social good boy points system that acts like a credit score for your political opinions and actions.

>Jow Forums
>1 person
Jow Forums is an anti-echo chamber

You could not get people to agree that the sky is blue here.

Speaking for myself, Iran is admirable as a classic underdog story. A "rogue" state resisting ZOG, and one who has attacked more countries on the bong's list than any other country in the world. I can make statements supporting them without idolizing them and putting their interests before our own.

The average Black or other non-whiyr person doesn't advocate for the death of white people. Its just that the internet amplifies the idiotic fringe of society. Particularly this site.

Good thing you put "vital for Russia" and not "good for the world." The first is true, and the second is a lie.

so Jow Forums is based and redpilled.

This user gets it. Unfortunately "it" in this case is a helicopter ride.

Yes its Israel the rat and the swine. The rat is the ashkenazi's and the swine is the rest of the tribe.

Stahp

Attached: 1525784645110.gif (374x520, 12K)

If we are we're usually fat angry pig like people

true.

by and by, whats the little rat supposed to be in the pic? i think the pig is Israel but I'm not sure.

I'm inclined to agree. but what exactly were we supposed to do after the Zimmerman telegram?
for my part I was born here

China is the actual bad guy, but since the West wants to destroy us, we have no choice but to ally with them. Not the best alliance, but its all we've got.

I wonder who's hiding behind the bag of cash.

>Ethnostates/White pride
Americans and Brits ruined this
>United Christendom
Is american education really this bad? Orthodoxy was a thing long before protestantism, and a splitting a semitic, non-european religion isn't bad
>Western culture
America is the birth place of SJWs, most european far-leftists look to american leftists for inspiration

I agree with this. Islamic retardedness aside, it is a real revolutionary counter-NWO regime.

get fucked mate that's because it isn't blue, thats a jewish psy-op

>No all countries need to unite against the Muslims and their original "creator", the city of london corporation, the vatican, all the civilized nation.
fixed that for you, Abdul.

>Chinese World Order is a nightmare compared to the current US world order
Not at all. China never went on autistic rage of 'spreading communism with bombardments', nor sent in CIA spooks to take over foreign governments. In fact, Myanmar, Sudan and Nepal resolved their internal conflicts that much better.
They do not shill for dangerous agendas of Saudi Wahhabism and Jewish Zionism either.

>they already have a literal social good boy points system that acts like a credit score for your political opinions and actions.
Social Credit is a great improvement of life, a lifesaver against cultural decadence. In Chinese case, it is simply a technological implementation of cultural norm of "upholding face"

there is no good or bad side in geopolitic

God I wish our countries could have made better choices in the past and we could be good friends.

Why the fuck are we a rooster?
Of all the animals on planet, why a fucking rooster?
The Brits are lions and we're a fucking rooster?
The artist ist rash.

You don't know anything about China do you?

The Soviet Union could have trigger mass panic or hysteria across almost the entire us with the radio attenna that was broadcasting that woodpecker signal. Openly admitted they could have triggered hallucinations and even cancers. If Russia or the us really wanted to kill the other's people they could do it and there is nothing that either could do to prevent this. They don't because the entire show is stage managed to appear real or legit. It's not, we are all slaves, and have been since the conclusion of ww2.

>muh they are brainwashed if they think we are the bad

Every country have lords from ancient families who keep knowledge for themselves and rule the world, they primary objective is you becaming dumb and a slave stop believing in countries you fcking retard every country is evil.

Lol

You're a chicken Pierre Muhammed.
What did they mean by that?

you can't stay neutral after an incitememt of war against you like the Zimmerman telegram is made. Although admittedly the US trading military supplies with the entente was pure war profiteering and absolutely wrong. As for WW2, Germany declared war on the US, so it's basically the same story as WWI. the US tried to stay neutral (aside from war profiteering) twice but was forced onto the supposedly immoral side by acts of aggression by the supposedly moral side (in what world is pearl harbor or sinking civilian ships in the Atlantic moral?)

American constitutionalism is the best "good guy" humanity has put together yet.

Are you seriously implying Chinese imperialism has never existed? Neck yourself.

>Frenchman doesn't know that the symbol of France is the cock
Are you a tanned Frenchman, by chance?

It''s a chicken not a rooster. You are cowards. That's is why, not difficult to grasp

demonisation, we are unironically the new hebrews

trust me they will once the west is defeated you will lost the whole Asian Russia cuz
>meh we were there first-

Attached: 1538170490396.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

>are we the baddies?
No. Everyone is just trying to what's best for their own self interests.

Yes.

You tell me, Yacouba.

Attached: gettyimages-996316564-e1531666681867.jpg (780x441, 33K)

>he doesn't know both the Lusitania and Pearl harbor were bait to ensure US entry into both wars

You forgot Washington DC

You on the left

Attached: b8355e13567e852c68f5c1ce6d1c64b9.jpg (800x600, 224K)

it is a rooster you spic retard, France's national animal is the cock. it has nothing to do with cowardice. The cock represents France because France is proud and protects its roost

Based fish n chip.

Exactly, the jews have succeeded in turning the Straight White Male into the new jew through their relentless propaganda messaging... We are a demonlike, parasitic undesirable, "we have no culture of our own," we are naturally assumed to be sexually perverse and abusive, etc. This is their revenge, to turn us into them.

>Russia and China aren't just as evil as everyone else
Are we the bad guys? Yes.
Are Russia and China the bad guys? Yes.
Are there any "good" guys? No not really.

Attached: D8E33619-55C0-435B-AEA5-79CCF96994AB.jpg (720x499, 57K)

>The cock represents France because France is proud and protects its roost

lolwhut? France is BLACKED and KEBAB'D to hell and back.

deep