Why do whites cut? are you all really that worthless?

why do whites cut? are you all really that worthless?

Attached: image0.jpg (750x736, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=リスカ&s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=lQwcbF5UXZM
youtube.com/watch?v=r9BC2EYXaAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wE HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR, NOTHING TO STRIVE FOR. BROWN PEOPLE LIVE FOR THE MOMENT, WHITES NEED TO INVEST FOR THE FUTURE BUT SADLY THE FUTURE IS BROWN.

Do it for Bieber!

Sage

yes goyim! whyte people only cut themselves and commit school shootings. Its a tradition that all whyties take part in!

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

i cut myself during periods of psychosis. not like in the pic though, i really slash my arm open and have to go to the ER and get a million stitches

why do race baiters use meme flags? are you really that jewish?

>and get a million stitches

Attached: tenor.gif (460x254, 1.69M)

>whites
it's a women thing, not a "white" thing
sage shill thread

the last time was about 40, half of them were to stitch up the muscle on the inside. THese heal quite well, they turn into long lines of thin scar, but the arm beomes deformed and numbed in areas because chunks of muscle stop growing properly

Liberals. Liberals cut themselves and liberal jews commit school shootings.

I'm white and I never cut myself, and only thought about suicide once. I rejected the idea because if I kill myself instead of falling in battle, I won't go to valhalla.

I considered suicide by cop so it'd be a death in battle, but I'm white.

Attached: thor spots a twizzler.gif (336x199, 1.89M)

Christianity embraces suffering and martyrdom. Islam lacks the suffering part and replaces it with violence.

It' s a women' s thing. It' s a cry out to be more raped.

faggot, less than 1% of whites cut. Meanwhile, 100% of blacks are ignorant leeching niggers

that'll do ahmed, that'll do

Attached: muhammed.jpg (694x720, 121K)

I've never cut because that shit looks painful but I used to sit by this chick who would cut during class, it was sexy

I did it to impress a girl in middle school.
Worth it, earned me my first makeout session.

Why live if your living to struggle. Everyone can't be a winner in a life. Personally i'd hang myself.

Much like a tramp stamp indicates a chick is a total cumdumpster, forearm tracks indicate a girl is a total emotional and freaky mess in bed
If you're into that

Attached: golden-grin.jpg (1024x906, 180K)

personally i only cut when i was put on ssri meds. when i quit them the self harmed stopped. i think docs are overmedicating and false diagnosing kids.

because being "depressed" is the only way white people can apply for a victim card
unless they chop there dicks off ofcourse

Why do niggers fuck monkeys and get AIDS? Are they really that worthless.

See this is what you get when you think like you aka a retard.

p-post pic?

this

if a chick make sure feet are visible too

Because you just yourselves.
Nigger: shoot
Pajeet: rape and kill
Muslim: behead
Asians: mine and burrow in concrete
Choose where applicable

you don't understand our relationship to pain. your ancestors were living and dying on their warm sunny beaches for thousands of years while our people were experiencing the gift of spring after a long painful winter every year.

I literally am into that.

Biggest emo I ever met was a weeabo black chick
Sage

Why do niggers inhale jenk'em?
Why do jews suck on baby dicks?
Never forget memeflag = kike

Attached: 1537618332971.png (1920x1080, 706K)

>t.shitskin

Attached: 1538617433742.gif (250x279, 2.35M)

Kek

Society is so safe and effective that some mentally-ill white people actually have to manufacture their own problems to struggle with

Ooo good, captcha on the first post of the day. Guess that's it for me

Kys

"Borderline Syndrome" was the start for our current scheme of "who's the biggest victim?" in the West, it gave attention to unnecessary little shits.

Because we are stuck paying your bills and subsidising your shit existence.

>2 shitposts by this shitskin

I never cut when I was an angsty preteen or teenager.
But for some reason once I got to college I started self-harming.

I found out that there are people that cutting themself in american movies lel.
Apparently some 2000s some procentage of american whites became a pathetic cunts who do not have the guts to end themself but like the attention.

Lol. Do it again and post pics

Once I was in the hospital and met a girl who had 10-15 super deep slashes on both arms, very freaky.

>Doesn't understand hyperbole
Look! It's trying to reason!

The only girl I know that cuts is Mexican.

filename kek

Japanese girls cut more than other culture in the world
and frankly its a big fetish of mine.

Its women. Not men. When we want an out we just shoot ourselves. Fuck death by 1000 cuts.

twitter.com/search?q=リスカ&s=09

forgot link

>racebaiters
You have to go back to plebbit thedonald my nigger.

blacks cut
just can't see it

do they still do this shit? i thought it was a phase of emo people or some shit

Fuck you cant. Ive seen tons of scars on blacks, it sticks out like a sore thumb

you fucking OWE us pic with those digits.

if not, you might as well cut your neck.

all ethnicities are fairly well represented in cutting

Source: I am guard of looney bin.

He's so deep and complex and has feelings

blacks are difficult because you have no idea if they are scars or skin blemishes like stretch marks... every nigger I seen has them almost everywhere

There was an emo black kid at my school who was adopted that killed himself during one of his cutting sessions. He must have coughed or something because he went a little too deep, cut a big artery, passed out, and bled.

It's not just whites.
t. know people who've been to psych wards

>why do whites cut?
Violence feels good. It is only a matter of time before it turns outward.

These seem like the marks you'd get from removing the tooth strip from a tin foil box and whipping yourself with it which would be pretty much painless

stupid Niggers responding to a meme flag. lurk more faggots

You're thinking of sun burns ya emu fucking abbo KeK

I wonder... are emos still a thing? Is like that weird ass 'S' fad that everyone carved on their tables and died out in early 00s or they still exist? I haven't seen one since school.

Attached: Shopped+_1fb86eb2d8641778e6fd539e538140dc.jpg (1024x600, 69K)

I once dated a girl in high school who had a creepy lesbian stalker who carved my gfs name into her leg. She showed up at her house party and after I went to bed with my gf instead of the stalker getting to she squatted up against the hallway wall and pissed on the carpet.

Attached: image.jpg (654x855, 365K)

>are you all really that worthless?

>all white people cut
>non whites dont

you serious? also you have all the meds they pump into kids thanks to the jews and big pharma to thank for it

>what is balancing of humors
Fucking retard don't @ me unless you're a trained barber.

pic related 14yo cutter from sweden i talk to

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 361K)

its hot

why don't you tell him to stop?

thread soundtrack: youtube.com/watch?v=lQwcbF5UXZM

her. and i tried. falls on deaf ears

Attached: image.jpg (556x960, 183K)

i knew 1 nigger who cut and like 5 spics who cut. only 1 white who cut. checkmate cuck

How about some headdrugs?

>her

why are you talking to 14 year olds kys

>sweden
I think the most compelling argument would be that it will permanently damage your body and appearance.
But both will probably fall on deaf ears as well if you don't give her a reason to live first, so redpill her if you care about her, user

Picturing a goth nigger covered in keloids.

how come you talking to a 14yo girl in the first place?

she was a fat goth nigger. the spics were all emos. the white who cut was a fat girl. all the white emos i knew didnt cut.

i did it at 16~17 just because i felt empty and dead inside. I still feel like that and im 32 but i dont cut cuz its not gonna change anything obviously

>he doesn't want to marry a tramp stamped slut

Attached: 5RspCtf.jpg (2000x1333, 123K)

I did it as a teenager for the small amounts of dopamine when I was living in a 2 bedroom apartment with only my drughead mom and 5 siblings
it "helped" keep my head on and from having a mental break down
Granted OPs pic is some little bitch shit who is trying for attention, I regularly accidentally fucking scrape myself worse than that all the time

t. shitskin
only emo faggots and depressed edgelords cut
sage

>WAAAAAAAAAHHHH I'M A VICTIM!!!!!

why is it so hard for white people to acknowledge their mediocrity?

Attached: image_png_2.png (1024x1024, 1.31M)

You're ALL being played by Big Pharma:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9BC2EYXaAg

When I was in middle and high school I had a bunch of international friends that I chatted with via VOIP clients. Funnily enough a bunch of them were Swedes a few years younger than me. I guess that zoomers have abandoned teamspeak, vent, and xfire for in-game chat. Shame.

Those aren't even deep or the right direction what a pussy.

>white people
>mediocre
>mfw we literally conquered half the world
>mfw we were the ones that landed man on the moon
>mfw without white people you wouldn't be posting here or using the language you're using
>mfw all the great cities were created by white people
>mfw without white people you wouldn't be able to harness electricity
>mfw without white people you wouldn't have any of the modern comforts you have right now
>mfw shitskins realize all of this and stll shit on white people

I like cutting while jerking off. The endorphin rush makes the orgasm feel much better.

Attached: 1494377520922.jpg (1080x720, 172K)

narcissism