When Brazil becomes first world in 3 days, what country will Jow Forums laugh at and blame racemixing for its shitness?

When Brazil becomes first world in 3 days, what country will Jow Forums laugh at and blame racemixing for its shitness?

Attached: 1538550883452.jpg (720x960, 64K)

probably america

Brazil

Sweden

They already do that

>first world
You've got to burn half the country down to even START.

That's a dude

I'd blame mexico. Everything bad is because of them.

we are literally going through a revolution m8, yes the country is going to burn but ultimately for a good cause which will put us in front morally pretty much like the US in the 50s

Well Mexico, usa, same shit indeed.

Every country in the world except Britain, for which shitness we blame inbreeding.

Maybe Bolsonaro can get it done in his first 100 days

>t. a literal Somali

I hope so much Bolsonaro makes it, the amount of butthurt is already high because of Trump, but now Brasil aka the laboratory of the decay... Whoa can't wait

I mean the whole political/judicial establishment is controlled by Hezbollah/PCC, while Bolsonaro has ties with the Mossad, we will literally go down towards civil war probably after he takes office

Becareful, your low iq is leaking.
Besides all subsaharan Africa you could've pick for immigration, you've chosen the one that has litteraly nothing to do with France. We have everything here except somalis.
You dumb fucking cocksucke, do you a favor and open a book.

The ones I always have, Sweden, France and the UK

It will be a shitmess ? You think the army will raid favelas aside BOPE ?

yes, one of his main promises is to give normal cops war equipment and the permission to kill

Better that then letting more of our country getting corrupted before we have a civil war.
Blood is going to be spilt anyway, i much ratter it be done sooner, while we can still let the puss flow out it it.

pleease fgt... what country do you think?

Attached: 0Hbm1ww.jpg (500x501, 73K)

>Braps your path

Attached: 1525744804716.png (1199x797, 2.08M)

kek, hope SD gains majority maybe in 10 years

Us

t.no native gf

The Spanish conquistadors never stood a chance.

this

Attached: 1538399901043.jpg (1024x682, 141K)

those mans were saints

It's not going to happen. Brazils average IQ is below 90 ffs.

Minutely reminder that lewd jungle girls are the final redpill.

t. country with 200 IQ that can't elect SD

Attached: download (2).jpg (224x224, 4K)

I've wanted to visit Brazil for a while. Definitely more likely now if they start killing commies.

Not an argument. Show me one firstworld country which has an average IQ below 90. There isn't one.

Yes, it is a fucking argument you fucktard, also most "first world" countries, especially the white ones, are literally destroying themselves. If they were truly smart like us, they wouldn't do so

Brazilians are still too stupid. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

You are the one stuck in the past m8, your future and the future of the white continent is literally worse than our present. If you guys were smart you would have realized this sooner.

Our future doesn't look bright, but I doubt it's going to be as bad Brazil.

And regardless of what happens to Europe in the future the population of Brazil still has an average IQ below 90. That fact has real consequences which you cannot run away from.

Haven't paid any attention to the Brazilian elections. Greentext me on what is happening?

If the consequences were correlated with IQ of the general population, as I said before, your future would be great and never bad, but history and the consequences are proving you wrong my friend. Hence why we are electing a guy that promotes our culture while you guys promote the destruction of your own race and country

>If the consequences were correlated with IQ of the general population, as I said before, your future would be great and never bad, but history and the consequences are proving you wrong my friend.
It's much more nuanced than that. High IQ correlates with good job performance and academic achievement for example. Anyway, this is getting tiresome so I'm going to leave.

>largest shack ghettos in the world over Africa
Lol first world in 3 days
Keep lying to yourself

What do you want to do here? If it doesn't involve degeneracy, I can give you good advice.

lol, what a retard
our blacks are christian with portuguese names
you are literally importing shariah and 100% african that won't mix in 5 decades, being generous
you are in DEEP shit

You'll be on a good path Huester but you only get to call yourself first world when I can wear an expensive watch in Rio no worries

Then why WHY? haven't you guys realized your doom, with all your good job performance and academic achievement that is much superior to the monkeys that have realized it sooner? Are you guys inferior to monkeys?

>goes into the river
>fish swims up your cock and kills you
based brazil

>forgetting Mexico exists

>When Brazil becomes first world in 3 days
We are flooding you.
Gonna make the Venezuelans look like a spring breeze.

Attached: 1533802254093.gif (320x240, 682K)

Florianópolis is mostly argie already lol

This but unironically.
The fish only if you piss in the river, we should put them in pool.

1st world...annnnnd its gone. Your leader will probably be assassinated like everyone else in brazil

Argi diaspora on Brazil?

I'm really thinking about learning portu-macaco tongue in case Bolsanaron wins.

yeap, you guys are like our 3rd or 2nd legalized diaspora here

>it's latin america so you are the same!
are you the same people as the italians?
no? but you share a bother with them!
shut up, dumb frog

WE JEWS NOW!!!!!!

Attached: Im the jew now.jpg (608x608, 59K)

too many da silva imbeciles killing and mugging in your shithole. You need nuclear holocaust not revolution.

>13 years with PT (Workers' Party) running/ruining the country
>14 million people unemployed, absurdly high rate of crimes
>Bolsonaro declares that he is running for president
>gets attacked by the msm and celebrities the same way Trump was
>a leftist pos stabs Bolsonaro during one of his rallies
>Bolsonaro survives and his popularity increases even more
>leftists organize multiple protests to be held 09/29, using the hashtag "elenão" (not him)
>protests are weak, with few people participating
>Bolsonaro voters organize massive rallies with a lot of people attending
>the #elenão protests backfired and had even more people declaring their support for Bolsonaro
Now we'll be voting this Sunday and leftists are losing it because they don't want Bolsonaro as president, but he has huge chances of winning.

>You need nuclear holocaust not revolution.
That is exactly what bolsonaro wants. he literally said out loud in national tv that he will kill criminals for peace

Hey I'm da silva please delete this???

Hiking / trekking plus normal touristy stuff. Maybe some kind of homestay if any tribes do that for outsiders.

I'm rooting for you, Brazil.

Attached: palacio-da-alvorada-oscar-niemeyer-brasilia_dezeen_hero-852x479.jpg (852x479, 73K)

Do huebros rate Bolsonaro in all seriousness or is him just the lesser of evils for them? I mean, listening to what he had said, he looks like a slightly better Trump.

Well GL with your revolution Brazil

In all seriousness, literally everyone was a closeted conservative and bolsonaro's words touched everyone's heart and now everyone is literally vowing for revolution and a new system

I thought the terms "3rd 2nd 1st world" came from the state of alliance after WWII. If you were The United States, or allied to the US then you were first world, if you were the USSR or allied to the USSR you were second world, if you were allied to neither than you were third? Am I wrong?

And our Muslim population doesn't behave the same the Muslims entering Europe do. They're also a minority here.

20% rate him
the others are desperate

>being hard on/nice to niggers will solve the problem
>what is SA/USA
the only solution is NO niggers
which is a solution that cannot possibly come to your country

Attached: 1526239828462.png (657x539, 110K)

Sad thing is that i wanted to visit your country but i'm just affraid of your crime same with egypt nowadays

Reminder that Bolsonaro is still not near securing enough votes for a clean victory (50% +1 vote) this Sunday, and that in the followup election, he could lose to the commie Lula puppet. We need to meme this harder, folks.

there are no niggers here m8, everyone is mixed. Also catholicism and nowadays protestantism prevent them from straying into crime, hence if we just put on a hard line on crime they will slowly subside, our country is more religious than yours

Hm, you don't want to stay with natives, senpai. Things aren't like what it seems with these pictures of native model women. I live in one of the states that have native tribes in it and am speaking from experience here. They aren't bad people, per se, but it isn't rare for them to be addicted to alcohol and/or drugs.
Might I suggest Bonito if you're interested in hiking and trekking?

Isn't your country like huge virgin mary supporters?

Mexico isn't doing anything to us. We're the ones that allowed their people in without much resistance.

Yes.

>there are no niggers here m8, everyone is mixed.
oh so you mean everyone is a nigger
>Also catholicism and nowadays protestantism prevent them from straying into crime
just like the other catholic shitholes that are the most crime ridden places in the world
K Y S
Y
S
>hence if we just put on a hard line on crime they will slowly subside
Your country and your people are too incompetent to do anything and will never succeed. the average white American can barely get by.

Attached: 1526262076412.jpg (645x729, 59K)

yep, the largest of the world, the problem nowadays is that the catholic church, especially in the northeast, has been subverted by commies. While in the South/Southeast it is still somewhat traditional. But things are changing, and even the monarchist movement is shilling for the return of the traditional catholicism

as if that means anything
how do you even "support" the virgin mary?

Attached: 1518147218238.png (408x450, 34K)

Like i'm gonna take amerifag bait go suck some niggers dick or something

Attached: 1530536239759.jpg (1242x1179, 282K)

Should've been faster with the captcha.

>ZOMG THE COUNTRY IS DEDICATED TO THE VIRGIN MARY DALKDJFALKDFJA!!1
>THEY MUST BE SO PIOUS AND GOOD!!!1
smelly dumb polish scum

Attached: 1517433054446.png (645x729, 105K)

>everyone is mixed
I'm not. I know my family tree pretty well.

He meant worshippers and followers, Burger. Don't nitpick the insignificant stuff, the only one looking like an idiot is you.

lol who cares about your IQ if you're literally the joke of the whole fucking world? you can keep bashing hues if you want because i don't care but if you're unable to accept that your country is literal vomit then shut the fuck up.

> hurr durr I have 280 IQ
yeah and your country is going to shit, your women AND KIDS are getting raped by illegal immigrants. congratulations fucking Sweden for achieving the ultimate level of cuckness.

and by the way, fuck Canada. fucking Trudeau is a piece of shit as well and this fucking country is going to hell. we're far from Sweden levels (that should be nearly impossible to achieve) but good fucking lord if the people don't wake up we're going to be Sweden 2.0.

I've heard of Bonito. Do I need to rely on a tourgroup or can I do things independently without being robbed?

every country that isn't an ethnostate

>Spanish

Attached: 153745438931.jpg (657x527, 27K)

lol fuck off with this meme that you're not "mixed"
you've been culturally enriched by the funk-mania as everyone else in Brazil. just look at the absolute disgusting state. every fucking human being in Brazil enjoys and dance to literal shit music called funk.

wait, let me guess your reply
>no no I don't listen to funk I don't mix I'm pure race
yeah right son. you and your fucking "jeitinho". you're really not better than the rest of Brazilians so the first fucking step to take is to fucking assume you're a deceitful motherfucker and try to educate your kids to be different.

>He meant worshippers and followers, Burger.
theyre such devout followers theyre only one of the most crime ridden counties in the world! Truly no other country in the world can match the zeal of the dirt monkey brazillians

Attached: 1524376061674.jpg (1200x790, 136K)

what's the deal with these things with the red stripes?

CAM ON BRAZILAND

>higher violent death count than many warzones
>"b-b-but we'll kick the communists out and put jews in their place this time it will work guys"

its so Brazilians can delude themselves into thinking they dont look like this

Attached: 5234532.jpg (1050x550, 187K)

Some kind of indio makeup, probably from the amazon region.

>1-9 millions
to what Jewish charity is that money going to exactly?

Attached: 1537634658695.jpg (604x604, 37K)

WHOIS THE CUMDUMP

Attached: 1511751934811.png (600x487, 85K)

>being ruled by a libertarian chicago boy
>becoming a powerhouse

Sorry to say that mr Burger, but it's made in US

Attached: 469be53fd547062d2577e45c1dece90c.jpg (468x301, 40K)

>Muh right wing governments.

expect increased murder rates.

Attached: 1538410865485.jpg (791x1024, 224K)

Let's be fucking honest and just admit that Bolsonaro is a horrible decision to be president of any country. I don't think there are better options but I'm no expert in Brazilian politics so who knows. But this guy made some noise so I went to do my own research (because I'm not a massive faggot like you guys who share facebook posts and think you understand the world LOL).

Some people in your country like to compare Bolsonaro to our beloved king Trump and what the actual fuck - they have absolutely NOTHING in common and you're just electing a retarded human being who likes dictatorships (we're in fucking 2018 for fuck's sake) and is buying over the population by saying populist shit like "yeah let's kill the criminals and give prizes to the police for killing them". lol you need to be a complete moron if you think this is something a presidential candidate should push for. Like this was the solution for Brazil's state of latino autism.

But anyway Bolsonaro is literal shit and nothing will change in Brazil once he gets elected. Cap this reply so in 4 years you can go and cry.

Gonna give you just a little something that bankers are probably going to be happier with him than with Lula's party so the economy will probably get better if he gets elected. But this guys has zero background in economy so his team will do something about it, but not him