There is no more based dog than the German Shepherd dog. Strong, intelligent, loyal beyond words, protective, Noble...

There is no more based dog than the German Shepherd dog. Strong, intelligent, loyal beyond words, protective, Noble. Literally the opposite of the negroidbull. My Shepherd is calm yet alert in public, let's children walk up and grab his ears and he stoically allows it. Yet anytime he sees a nog or a cholo his hackles go up and the low long growl comes out. Fucking based. Won't eat shit Petco tier food, has diet of raw meat and eggs only. Also is completely calm around police officers. They know what's up. Why don't you have a GSD Jow Forums?

Attached: Be_Polite_Back_2048x.jpg (1120x1194, 101K)

I'm allergic to dogs.

Attached: 27858557_591211164556222_6803293180553627088_n.jpg (720x960, 62K)

one breed, the dog breed

Sounds like you fell for a meme friend.

>gets hip dysplasia at 6 years old
>Gets bone cancer at 7 years old
>Dead by 8

LMAO they last as long as the third Reich, how appropriate

>Why don't you have a GSD Jow Forums?
I do.

Attached: IMG_0229.jpg (3264x2448, 1.22M)

I like dogs, but dog owners are pathetic and annoying. Why do normies find this funny or worthy of upload to faceberg?

meme flag
fuck off.

Cuck animal just like their cuck masters. Why own a weak pathetic animal? Pitbull masterrace. Only children and tiny women should own low test dogs.

>bred into unhealthy show dogs by grifters
Unless you spend thousands of dollars on an immaculate pedigree, you've succumbed to a meme.

penal colony flag
go to sleep

nigger detected

Belgian Malinois is superior to the German shepherd

>Be a pathetic pleb
>Buy inbred non papered puppy mill dog
>Feed it Petco McDonald's tier shit food
>Dog develops health issues
>Why??

My dog was imported from Germany, I have papers on 10 generations of his sires and dams. I feed him a raw diet that his species evolved on naturally. I exercise him constantly physically and mentally. My last Shepherd lived to 12. Don't be a nigger.

This. Had to put mine down at 7 because he couldn't walk anymore due to hips and back degeneration. My boxer hound mut mix rescue I have now is 9 and still has the energy and health of a 3 year old dog.

too bad the healthy old line of working GSDs are basically gone and all we have left are the GSD lines rhat suffer from hip problems. look at super old pictures of GSDs compared to modern ones, you'll notice that old ones have straight backs

Because I work full time.

>buying the show breeds with fucked up hips
My family has had German Shepherds my entire life and they all live well into their teens. I agree though the sloped back ones are wrong, but so are the majority of show breeds.

I wonder what fucking flag your hiding behind cunt

Attached: kike.jpg (474x266, 13K)

As am I. Skin breaks out in rashes from the fur. I've still always had dogs tho cos i'm not a pussy

Pitbulls were luxury sporting items for white people and current pedigrees are now being gene spliced with dna taken from famous ring winners as a result. My dog was $9k as a pup. How much is yours? It would fucking murder any nig tier trash animals, not that I would let it because so fucking expensive. Its perfection and purity in one skin. A true master race proven by its deeds against the blood of weaker inferior animals for the past 200 years that should be considered farm equipment or food.

German Shepherd master race reporting in.

Attached: IMG_5746.jpg (1080x1440, 454K)

Ur right....germans and doberman if trained

Welcome brother.

My dog was 3500$

Thank you friend

Attached: 55274572149__BBB9582F-E8D9-47F5-BDD2-6F320B4BE48C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

Wilbur.
First day at an Australian beach.
I've only ever seen boys like yours in pictures, never met one IRL.

Attached: IMG_0008.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

I can tell that is a very good doggo

Same, but I take allergy medicine ordinarily and it helps control the rash.
Only time when it gets bad is during the spring when my seasonal allergies flare up.

I have a Brittany. Good hunting dog and alert dog. Not much of a protector, but will alert me when something is up.
He's also an excellent family dog and will tolerate anything, as long as you don't try to kill him.

Mine is a she, yet to take her to a beach but summer isn't far off so it's on the cards.

Oh she has her moments, just about to turn one years old. Still had puppy in her but thankfully a little better behaved now she's getting older

Puppy pic :)

Attached: 53701962844__39EA0E1C-174E-4220-B4A4-5E5DB5AFB03B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

Attached: 1527858416823.webm (704x394, 2.95M)

Attached: protectiondoggo.webm (720x402, 1.33M)

Attached: doggofield.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

If you don't have a husky you're a fag.

Looks just like my boy! Mine is 17 next year. Good frendo.

Attached: 20180905_130859.jpg (3264x2448, 2.78M)

Why do you people always say "german shepard dog"...no one actually thinks you got a goddamn shepard of german descent...goddamn.

Personally I prefer beagle dogs and blood hound dogs.

>This faggot doesn't have a shepherd from Germany to hang out with

Boop his snoot for me friend

Attached: IMG_6305.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

Fucking BASED.

the truth is irresponsible GSD breeder in the US do this, not even the puppy mills, just retards that don't do gene screening, my last german shepherd lived 12 years, built like a tank, no problems, we screened her for everything for three generations back tho, cost 3000, Ava i love you forever ;_;

It sucks not having a non dog german shepherd with the curved stick and all looking like gandolf.

Sorry you lost your pupper...I've had my beagle for 11 years and now she has bladder cancer. :(

My gawd, those paws. Gib diggies.

get ready to cry a lot

Not for normal day activities and families, a mali can become a Nightmare for normie Tier handlers outside of iPod, Ring or police/military.

She comes from a very large line of Shepherds, her mum and dad were huge, so she's also gonna be a big girl.

She was two months old in this pic.

Attached: IMG_4479.jpg (4032x3024, 820K)

Master race reporting in

Attached: D7A91371-2906-4E93-A1DB-A21E8932C3E4.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

Already have, no doubt much more to come.

Snoot Booped, fren.

Attached: 20170705_165819.jpg (3264x1840, 1.47M)

Having owned four German Shepherds myself, I agree with other posters here in advising to stay away from American show dog lines. At this point they really should be considered a separate breed. Now the European working lines on the other hand are imo the best all around dog breed in the world. Still the main stay of police and military working dog units along with the smaller Belgian Malinois. The best analogy between the two breeds I've heard is the German Shepherd is the equivalent of a muscle car, big, predictable, easy to steer, while the Belgian Malinois is more like a formula 1 car, smaller, faster, squirly as hell and will get away from you if you're not capable of handling their energy. Anyway, from now on I'm sticking with Czech line German Shepherd dogs. After the cold war we've gained access to working lines that remained much closer to the original breed standard. Straight back, highly driven, and no froggy legs and hip displaysia. That's my advice to anyone looking to buy a German Shepherd puppy, Czech lines all the way.

Attached: 20181004_113622.jpg (1072x804, 654K)

She is beautiful! I hope you breed her. Not in a Canadian sense of course.

>agree with other posters here in advising to stay away from American show dog lines.
the people who breed them should be shot
that back slope makes my blood boil. they are absolutely useless and in my mind abuse

>Why don't you have a GSD Jow Forums?
I do have two: this now 4 years old bitch and a 3 years old white German Shepherd.

Attached: IMG_20141116_114402388_HDR.jpg (2592x1456, 1.13M)