What would happen if all firearm dealers in the US closed their shops...

What would happen if all firearm dealers in the US closed their shops? Not due to any kind government regulation but out of personal choice or poor business management, there is literally nowhere to buy guns, what happens next?

Attached: images (18).jpg (480x640, 22K)

I don't think you understand how prolific guns are in america
and I don't think you understand the freemason question and how they keep the guns flowing.
the idea that gun shops would randomly start closing in america is just laughable.

personally I don't care if they take our guns or not, I'm just telling you how it is.

Make a gun. Its legal in the land of freedom

Yes and bullets
Yes and gunpowder

>demand for guns skyrockets
>some gun owners begin selling their guns, get suppliers
>other gun owners buy their guns
>new economy emerges
What kind of a retarded hypothetical is this?

disregarding the 300+ million guns already in circulation among American citizens, homemade firearms would make a huge comeback
would sage this slide thread if I could with an image, but I felt this should be said for other readers on Jow Forums

Attached: 1537482676282.jpg (1024x550, 114K)

The black market, which has always existed, expands to fill the void.

Pretty dumb hypothetical.

It's a hypothetical question, also it's not about taking your guns, you'll still have the right to have them, you just can't buy them anywhere. What would be the long term outcome?

Somebody would open a gun store

Just have them shipped in from Mexico.

/diy/ traffic goes bonkers, /kys/ is born

There wouldnt be a long term of this. And even if we disregard what would truly happen, in a hypothetical where there was no place to buy guns, youd either have to p2p sell or make your own.

gunsmithing isn't that hard or expensive. you can do it out of your garage. plenty of guys do as a hobby.

You have to give some reason for every single gun store closing before anyone can offer a long term hypothesis.

I think he's gone from real life to fallout, where we all jump up and down talking about killing niggers for weapons and turning to communism when the ammo runs out.

Doesn't realize in real life people can just make what they need to continue being left alone

i dont think you understand the situation user

Attached: Largest-Standing-Army-in-the-World-B.jpg (700x2200, 673K)

You make your own. The plans are out there, the enthusiasts with milling machines are plentiful.

what am I getting wrong?

This Even if something crazy happens to reduce supply to 0, it's only going to be temporary because demand will make prices skyrocket, so anyone who opens a gun store quickly stands to make a lot of money.

It's like asking what would happen if every grocery store closed. The answer is other people start selling groceries

>>

The market demand for guns increases and people begin manufacturing and selling them to meet the demand...

Do you think there's a finite supply of guns or something? You're not this retarded, right?

Literally this. Buy a lathe and make your own.

There would still be 3 guns to every American.