African American anons, how do we raise the AA birthrate??

>forbes.com/sites/ebauer/2018/05/17/whats-next-for-american-fertility-rates-and-social-security/#4c88660c65e7

>the fertility rate for black women dropped from 2.15 to 1.89

This. Is. Alarming.

The African American birth rate just got below the replacement level, even though we make up only ~16% of the total population, and is at an all-time low. How can we raise it back?

Attached: 166669823_t580.jpg (507x338, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AUXvt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop aborting and actually stick around to be a father you lazy monkey fuckwit

Uh how bout we not sweetie
Last thing i want is more blackies around here

Cringe. Imagine if you were an African American. Your people are just slowly fading, even though you don't even make up >30% of your host country's population. It's truly sad.

Good thing the niggers have an entire continent three times the size of america with their names on it
Now GET OUT you stinky APES

Forgot to add - Just imagine, your once lively neighborhood where african american children played ball together, the scent of BBQ almost always filled the air, and the hospitality of your african-american neighbors. All gone.

Don't you have a continent to go back to too? You and I both know that neither of us can claim that America is her/his ancestral home country.

This.

You know why ? Because of stupid niggers,that's why !

black women should only use the sperm of super-intelligent donors, so their children will be intelligent. This will raise their birth rate.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NIGGERS GET OUT OF AMERICA

Get qt black women to make master race WMBF babies

This lmao. More are aborted in NYC than born.

Black people are just as American than whites

>Make black women understand that their cunt attitude is cunti
>Teach black men that its ok to be an educated "thug" so as to not fall into the all two common categories of fagget and criminal
>Bring them all to church and make them follow Mosaic law
>Convince the black population to create their own ethnostate that rejects western faggert culture....

you know shit that would increase the birthrate of any race would do the same for AA

Attached: 1520166226628.jpg (336x450, 25K)

These are all dumb or impractical answers. I would rather have my people gone than muttified.

black women should only get pregnant from white males and have mulatto kids, if they ever decide to have kids.

Attached: camillehyde.jpg (400x600, 58K)

I've noticed u did not respond the first post. Which was the best post. That was a good answer.

The greatest hindrance in american black society is your adoration and active promotion of criminal behavior within your own demographic.
You fools are a white racists best ally.

Attached: 039.jpg (350x328, 33K)

Sure let me just hand over america to the crow-niggers!
Only white people can bring order to america.

Thank you but unfortunately how would I go about spreading such ideals? I live in Georgia btw and I can't exactly see myself telling a person "Hey! You need to make more babies!". How do I go about such a problem?

The older people here are more conservative and are more my style though. It's just the problem is quite noticeable in the younger generations.

I am not married at the moment so yeah. I need something more practical.

Exactly. Nobody wants to get mud/black children in their country. You're getting my thought right Mr. Mumba.

>Mr. Mumba
My name isn't Mumba. There's a difference between the African American community and African immigrants.

I agree about the race mixing. White whores and their mixed offspring are at the top of my list of most despised people, more so than niggers or muslims.

You're in deep shit mate. I started thinking a while back the browning of America was a cover up of the African American decline.
Right wing whites still have children above replacement don't see many right wing blacks around though.

Well, I think he was talking about in general. Because, if were including statistics. Black fathers are known to not be around for kids. But hey, once your married and you raise your kids. Props to you blackanon, your fixing the problem.

Just don't raise to be liberal sjw faggots.

We have the means of holding it down though, Jamal. Go back to Africa, unless you can take the U.S. from whites?

But aren't my efforts just too insignificant to even matter? On a national scale, it probably won't even change a single damn thing.

You're not even a real nigger just a sand nigger.

Wtf saudi arabia? Fucking meme flaggots.
Sage.

>You and I both know that neither of us can claim that America is her/his ancestral home country.
The only black part of the Constitution is the ink. The only brown part is the parchment. Same with the Declaration of Independence. America IS my ancestral home country because there was no America until my ancestors founded it

Require all black women to have one child with the sperm of either Thomas Sowell or Clarence Thomas

People like you, sir, are why I hold out hope that whites and blacks can coexist peacefully. Be it MLK Jr. or the Malcom X way.

You will all be Hispanics in the end. Accept it and move on.

Every white man should have a state issued black cutie bedwench. The goverment program also would come with an applied fitness and education programs for said nigresses.

Attached: 6e2579929f62b0c715f0b047023b4f82.jpg (1008x1008, 108K)

>Oh noes 80% of all abortions are black. >fuck more to raise the birth rate is the Wakandan solution apparently

You're striking down like every viable answer we can give.
You EITHER need religion or a secular ethos that fulfils the same role.

as much has I hate other nonwhites competing with us in our homeland, I do have a mutual respect for every culture and race in some form.
The issue with Africans is that they're culture was skewed as soon as the 90's came about (rap started) and soon dressing like a thug and acting like a complete irrational autist gives you "street cred"

Attached: 1529960474872.jpg (576x960, 69K)

fight. degeneracy.

everywhere you see it, you need to resist it. people that follow you need to see you resisting it

specifically, avoid the jewtube. avoid speaking in ebonics. avoid dating sluts. avoid drugs. avoid gays

every time you say “nigga” or “dat” or “aight”, you perpetuate a stereotype that being dumb as fuck is a cool thing to be

>African American anons, how do we raise the AA birthrate??
We don't, because it is unwanted.

Sjws would pat themselves on the back from the skyrocketing IQ and employment rate.

Holy shit Whites still the largest number of births three years running now lmao

Attached: White births 2.jpg (769x586, 152K)

Attached: Lazy.jpg (767x798, 176K)

We have imported Somalis chill out, it will rises back.

i dont understand why blacks come to this board. doesnt the casual racism bother you?

Just do pic related but sub white for black, as much as I hate cracka hillbillies I'd rather see them rule than the godforsaken la goblina hordes or any of the fucking chinks and poos.

Attached: 1534296107831.jpg (1000x708, 437K)

>you need to resist it. people that follow you need to see you resisting it
This, set an example for others. be the first stepping stone and others will gain the confidence to speak their mind.

Kelly's heroes
Damn i loved that movie when i was a kid

>African American anons, how do we raise the AA birthrate
>we

Attached: Hey Conner wacha doin.jpg (473x240, 18K)

Look at Minnesota buddy, the black population is exploding due to Somali settlements, you should be happy instead of chimping out like the nigger you are.

You can’t, you're on the plantation

There has to be at least one high-IQ Black you can use to inseminate all the black women.

Middle Easterners, Jews, and many Hispanics are counted as white.

Send them all back to africa give them a football shirt and cover them in flies and they will fuck like bunny rabbits.

Nigger, you Niggers were supposed to be kicked out and sent to colonize someplace else. The U.S. was founded and always intended to be a white ethnostate. The (((communists))) got you Niggers all uppity and JFK had to
Appease you with civil rights. You should have been ejected.

Attached: Founding fathers ethnostate 2.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

Our wakanda brothas at Africa are still breeding like rabbits.

>America is her/his ancestral home country.
Wrong Faggot nigger

ORIGINAL NATIVE AMERICANS WERE FROM EUROPE AND WHITE. archive.is/AUXvt

Attached: Founding fathers ethnostate.jpg (1240x1870, 704K)

Did you even read the tables.

move to Liberia.

Attached: Nigmerica.jpg (960x720, 80K)

actually.....

Attached: 1534994748099.jpg (1024x887, 118K)

LOL. Talk about birthrate when your women kill your kids like literally half the time. Rebel against your programming and become far right en masse and you might be surprised at the results.

>just as american
>just as

Attached: 1534237139241.png (1150x2136, 1.66M)

Ban abortion. Stop voting Democrat. Bring back traditional families.

Far-right doesn’t mean pro-white.

TAKE WOMENS RIGHTS AWAY!

we already gave you people a land to call your own(you as in black americans) go to Liberia and help out your fellow Americo-Liberians become the majority again in Liberia.

Attached: NiggerAmerica.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Insert dick
Cum
Profit

>Every white man should have a state issued black cutie bedwench.
Yes!
> The goverment program also would come with an applied fitness
YES!!
> and education programs for said nigresses.
wat?

Attached: 3c8.jpg (250x248, 9K)

>birthrate
blackness is contagious

Black people aren't going to die out. There's loads of them in africa.

It's OK because you have massive birth rates in Africa. You're not dying out, and you keep voting for the people who love to abort you anyway, so you really are as dumb as the memes. Well, I say "you", but I know instead of a black person there is just a fat sweaty leftist or other subhuman hiding out behind that flag, whereas at least I really do love men.

White people literally founded America you dumb fuck. Everyone else, every single other person, is there because of their generosity, which can be revoked in an instant, so yeah, keep kicking the sleeping lion.

I’s racemix if it was a side chick.

I'd say if they're white it doesn't matter whether they speak Spanish or not. "Hispanic" is literally that, it doesn't even mean they're Latin American, they might be Spaniards. Counting light skinned mestizos/castizos as white is indeed a problem though.

Also it clearly says "non-Hispanic, single race"

Fuck you nigger, your people are going to be the majority of the global population by the end of the century that should be enough.

Fuck you I cannot say it enough.

We need to get top tier black women to be bred by Top tier white men, this way, we will have stronger blacks, and blacks with fathers which will create a stable black population.

go back to africa and fight the chinese who are conquering blacks even faster than they are conquering whites...

I appreciate your opinions.
t.white conservative

It doesnt matter how handsome, alpha, smart, rich ir connected you are. If you have a little half mutt in tow because you bred with a black woman i laugh at and pity you.
Pic related is what every self respecting white man should have.

Attached: 20180723_181340.jpg (5312x2988, 3.34M)

Well African immigration to the US is still high even with Trump.
inb4 Racist.
But maybe move to Africa for a while start a family and come back to the US?

Africa has an incredibly high birth rate try moving there.

Even with them breeding like Rabbits mate.
The Chinese will make them bend the knee.
Look at Jamaica.

>Black mentality
>Doing the easier thing
>Raising birthrate over raising life expectancy and lowering black on black killings

Do you understand, now, how se WNs feel?

lets take it even lower. dont need more monkeys than we already have.

Whites built America, if they leave it they have the right to take all ressources and destroy all buildings and ressources that they can't take along.

>African American birth rate is low
Lol I'm pretty sure it's those black amerimutts that are not having children but that's bullshit. I see black women with children everywhere i go in new Jersey whether it be union, mapplewood, the oranges, newark, Woodbridge, hillside and many more.

Attached: jeune-femme-himba-1619537590-1675946.jpg (750x499, 68K)

who is that black chick?

Black people have been propped up by white people for long enough, they wouldn't be here without white people and frankly it's on us that they are still here.

We need to leave them alone, no more handouts they have to make their own place in the world.

Attached: 1537554466656.png (1000x928, 128K)

Hey nigra, look at the white population in decline the last 30 years and fuck right off. If you align with the Plantation and help us remove tacos and kebabs, we can work this out in the future though. Final equality means permission to fight alongside in the race war. Sadly many whites will dismiss you as nigra and say no, but some of us will give you who actually call yourselves AA and not nigga a chance.

No. We did this under slavery and when it ended with no warning we were left with The Nigger Problem tm

Fuck, this post makes my dick hard. TO HELL WITH YOU FUCKING NIGGERS.

On a serious note, I don't know, start raising your children, stop listening to (((hip-hop))), get a job, stop spending your youth inside of a fucking jail. The main thing that kills nigs is jail, once you get out no one will hire you and you've essentially wasted 4+ years of your life hanging around with retards and taking shits in front of each other and occasionally fighting all the while everyone else you know is going up!

This. It's what's best for the woman and the man, and have the lowest divorce rate out of all other interracial marriages.

welcome to the kikery niggers

Do you really want to hasten the collapse of civilization?

you aren't african americans, you're black americans

stop listening to democrats.
stop killing each other.
start getting married to a black female/male
start fucking more
problem solved happy fucking my friend.

Tы чтo здecь пoтepял?!!
A-нy бpыcь oбpaтнo paбoтaть!!!!

every african american is part white thought

fuck off. it's great that niggers aren't reproducing