Congratulations on your new baby boy, goy! Now let us take him and mutilate his penis! It’s for his own good

>Congratulations on your new baby boy, goy! Now let us take him and mutilate his penis! It’s for his own good.

Please tell me you won’t fall for this, anons.

Attached: 4927B348-2A33-4A1F-8BAA-589ACA87D077.jpg (1064x598, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc&
circumstitions.com/coerce.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cOZQ-2rV2zQ&
webmd.com/parenting/baby/news/20141202/cdc-endorses-circumcision-for-health-reasons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are they like this

Girls don't like uncircumcised dick, also it lowers STD risk when you are circumcised.

Ok that is a really weird pic though

>also it lowers STD risk when you are circumcised.
why would any non-degenerate be at risk of STD's in the first place?

>Jews
>not degenerate
OHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

>Girls don't like uncircumcised dick

You don't say

Attached: c860d4944193707bac9bb837b460ce1a.jpg (480x640, 35K)

C O P E
O
P
E

They don't like it in Muttland and soap exists you goblin.

>some American women don't like men with two eyes, lets mutilate people at birth because of aesthetics

lol while raping. fuck off with this african propaganda

He will never feel how sex really feels.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

sorry, i dont want my son to be made fun of by everyone who sees his dick. i want my lil nigga to fuck bitches and get money

Are you saying you don’t base your entire world view off of women? That’s not epic.

>coping this hard

Attached: fgm.png (1400x700, 1015K)

Reminder that circumcision having (((health benefits))) is a giant lie sold by jews and that the real purpose is to have everyone circumcised so that Jews can't be identified by their penises. And of course to collect baby foreskins for paedophile rabbi's.

I'm not going to make fun of you for being circumcised Ameri-anons. Just don't sell yourself the lie that it's a good thing. And make sure your children don't suffer the same fate.

Attached: zGPrpwcNopWkfAlYXT1pz3bhCpoaEx3pt9aGW_Q9rEI.jpg (640x446, 57K)

Are women in America really disgusted by uncircumcised dicks?

Peoples that ritualistlicy cut their dicks, jews, muslims and burgers.

Jews have so much power over america that everyone make fun of the ones they didnt get to mutilate. Hahaha, a jew didnt take his foreskin what a loser

Someone like you should not be allowed to have kids.

Using the logic that
>if I don't have a foreskin I don't need to clean it!
Is fucking ludicrous too. Would you knock all your teeth out so you don't have to brush? Burn all your hair off so you don't need to shampoo?

The American people have been sold a lie.

Attached: 1534089447969.jpg (203x345, 30K)

yes. reminds them of dog dick, nigger dick, etc.

Attached: doggo.jpg (960x720, 92K)

Do you think it's possible to convince someone who has been cut to not cut our future children?

Attached: Circumcision-FEATURE.png (1425x966, 61K)

Fuck off stormnigger.

>I don't want to be identified!
>let's get everyone circumcised, that way they'll never know I'm Jewish because we all walk with our dicks out and I only tell people I'm Jewish when the dicks come out
>proceeds to wear yarmulke payot and tzitzit in public

>20 posts in and no one has posted this yet
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc&

Show parents to be this video.

Attached: dont cut.png (890x1006, 80K)

Proof faggot because you have none. Get in the oven, now.

Cutfag here. This is 100% correct.
No son of mine will be savaged by a knife straight out of the womb.

Attached: goodolddays.jpg (736x696, 118K)

in times of persecution you fucking retard, that's not now

>Mutilating your son's genitals at the behest of the almighty woman
Who am I kidding though, it's probably not really gonna be your son

Couldn't be more wrong

Basic research my wife showed me convinced me. Baby boy is intact. Encourage your friends not to remove parts of their baby for no real reason. Also..educate your baby's caregivers on the dangers of forced retraction when cleaning the little guy.

Saved. Thank you user. I hope I can save my future sons from this mutilation.

>let's give the majority a reason to persecute us so we can hide during persecution!
>good thing they only have dicks to identify us with

Retarded stormnigger logic.

You did good mate.

A majority of baby boys are sexually asualted and mutilated in America. I was one of them, #MeToo.

This, the foreskin contains almost all nerves and circumcised guys just can't get normal orgasms also other areas of the brain arent stimulated. Its like jews aren't allowed to feel the same deep emotional states, god only knows why... Based italian
Also its irrational to mutilate your offspring, Bobby Fisher was right about the juice!

If you don't want your son to be circumsized then just don't do it.
why is this a thread?

>let's give the majority a reason to persecute us
they always do, historically. they're not a very likeable people
>lets have our babies dicks mutilated by rabbis like the jews do because uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
retard christian zionist logic

Attached: 1537040537867.png (1900x2408, 2.01M)

You don't understand how pervasive it is here in Burgerland. Even mentioning not cutting gets you some pretty visceral reactions.

It's not your decision to make, it's your son's. Respect him and his basic human rights.

Lol, enjoy stroking your diseased cock, faggot. It is a proven fact women prefer circumcised cock.

In the US circumcision is promoted using falsehoods. Most Americans don't know this. Spread the word.

Helpless infants get mutilated when they are only a few hours-days old on a daily basis in the US.
How can you not be opposed to this?

You can. Just refuse to circumcise once you are asked. But be aware, hospitals can be sneaky about it, trying to coerce you into it.
Never let your guard down until you are out of the hospital. Link related: circumstitions.com/coerce.html

Yeah, they really take penis inspection day seriously.

My parents didn't fall for it and I won't fall for it. Also won't allow my wife to do it.

Also have converted every girl I was in a relationship with to anti-circumscision. My ex even told her older brother to look into it when he found out he was having a boy. I am directly responsible for that guy not getting his dick sliced up.

Pretty good feel, man.

Attached: 1535421699526.jpg (676x676, 50K)

(((women)))

...in Muttland and Israel.

If the Jews do it to themselves, then how can it be part of a conspiracy against the goyim?

Doing gods work right here. That kid will thank you one day.

Who gives a fuck what women think? If they think one ball is cuter will you cut one of your nuts out?

A+

enjoying stroking your mutilated jewcock and feeling next to nothing
>it's a proven fact American women prefer following the societal norm in America
imagine my fucking shock

Attached: 1478177960410.jpg (828x885, 90K)

Thank you for your service

Leaf, you can keep blaming the jew for your complete lack of pussy, but it won't change reality.

Thank you user. I will have to save this link and share it. My fear is after enduring the pain of birth and the major possibility I will not be as coherent as I would like that they would jew their way into cutting my boy. I can only hope the father would help protect our boy.

t. incel

My girl wants our future son to get cut because uncut looks “gross”. I’m not having it. Line in the sand.

you're not very smart are you

I agree, you aren't

What does sex feel like when your're not circumcised? Because it still feels great when you are.

It's okay to have sex lol

Yeah and vote Democrat too, maybe stacy will fuck you if show her how liberal and progressive you are. After all everything you do and say is all about what women think of you.

I would like to apologize for my fellow mutilated Americans that think circumcision is good. The brainwashing is strong over here

well that blew up in my face, i guess you're supersmart then, wow.

It also feels great.
The "grills prefer cut" is a jewish lie fed to unwitting Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=cOZQ-2rV2zQ&

1. Medicaid cancellation
2. Tissue transfer ban
3. ?

What else do we want? I can't ask for criminalization. The point of a bill is to get it passed. New Hampshire couldn't even get Medicaid cancellation out of committee even though 18 states have already cancelled it.

All of the maternity ward consent forms I looked at were even better than I expected so it really is the parents fault. At least the forms I looked at for my general district.

Didn't refute my argument. So what if I'm a virgin. Being non-degenerate is based and redpilled. I know for a fact that 4-5 girls throughout my life had significant interest in me. And I was the one who turned them down.

Anti dick-slicing evangelism works, goys. Just don't be a sperg, pick your time and place, and let the screaming baby videos do the heavy lifting. Women can't stand that sound. I know a fucked up, pretty anti-male lesbian mom (who was raped), who told her daughter she was anti-circumscision because when she was having her, she was near the cutting room and heard the baby's cries. They can't deal with that shit.

I was prepared for this, but we had a daughter.

Attached: 1487539495328.jpg (1048x1570, 1.07M)

>lets cut our armpits off, they smell if you don't wash them.
fucking desert niggers i swear.

No, I actually go outside and have had girlfriends and they all said they prefer circumcised dicks

Attached: 1487539892399.png (539x959, 377K)

webmd.com/parenting/baby/news/20141202/cdc-endorses-circumcision-for-health-reasons

I have literally never had a girl complain about my "anteater dick".

>Defending your virginity
Get off this board faggot you're too young

>virgin thinks politics affects sex life
cant figure out how to get a girl to let you fuck them, not surprised leaf

>I've had girlfriends and they all said they prefer circumcised dicks
funny because I've had girlfriends and they all said they prefer uncircumcised dicks

strange how that works

Stand your ground user. Never surrender.

We didnt let it happen to our son but holy shit it was like vultures circling in the hospital just waiting to do it.

yuropes think we get dick cheese, lmao at your dirty penis senpai.

having sex with hot sluts is a lot more based and redpilled. honestly it's like an anti-depressant for me. I feel bad for you. Go get laid, son, just wear a condom

Women are now allowed to wear kippah in Judaism .
This is shit tier larp

I'm sure you are used to mean exploding in your face so you should feel comforted.

that's just because they don't know any better.
uncut dicks and vagine actually benefit from each other, mutual lubrication increases the sexy.
so if they would go uncut they would likely not want to go back.

I'm smarter than my peers. That's why I'm on Jow Forums and they are on Instagram, YT, snapchat, etc.

>memeflag
>faggot

Didnt read

You have to fuck them more than once to hear a complaint.

nice amerimutt cope :D

yeah the dickcheese problem is a real issue in uncut countries, doctors don't know what to do and apart from a simple cleaning when in the shower this disease is incurable.

Sure they did, Muhammed, sure they did.

I'm enjoying this an awful lot

Girls not liking uncut dick in America is the result of generations of indoctrination as to what is normal. This is not some inherent bias against uncircumcised penises, its because they are told all of their life, that circumcision is normal. Its not. STDs are natures way of ridding the world of degenerates. If you dont fuck sluts you shouldnt have to worry either way.

Why dont right-wing makes shit for jews and muslims with this shit? Just start SJW-like campaign struggling with peniscuts. It should be campaign against mutilating little boys like people do it against mutilating girl's vaginas in Africa, Asia etc. If they will not end cut their children juvenile police should get children and send them to some children's shelters and them to adoption by new parents. I think a lot of religion fanatics will just leave the West and run back home

Leave faggot

>Sure they did, Muhammed
Funny you say that. You can tell I'm not a Muhammed because if I was my dick would be mutilated just like yours.

Infact he only people who mutilate their dicks besides STI ridden Africans, Arabs and Jews, are your lot

How can one be on this board and agree with the practice unless they are a complete cuck. The practice was brought over here by Jewish physicians.
My dad was going to have me circumcised until he heard the cries of the other baby boys at the hospital. Told me he didn’t care if we looked different we could get it done as an adult. I’ve never had a girl refuse my dick either.