AY YOU! YEAH YOU WHITE MAN! GET ON THIS BOAT YOU'RE COMING TO AFRICA

AY YOU! YEAH YOU WHITE MAN! GET ON THIS BOAT YOU'RE COMING TO AFRICA.

heh how do you like it Jow Forums?

Attached: The Hart.png (720x844, 420K)

I know this is bait, but they were captured by fellow blacks and sold. This was the custom and economy of the area long before Europeans arrived.

The Muslim trade of African slaves was vastly larger and much longer than Europeans.

Europeans are the group responsible for ending the practice globally.

Fuck those ungrateful pronto humans and their Semitic enablers.

If only... White people could actually take advantage of the vast resources of Africa.

Sure thing I would love to colonize there as well

Kevin Hart is actually pretty based because most of his humour isn't HAHAHA WYPIPO AMIRITE

And he's said he isn't going to mock Trump

>slavery was started by black people

You think those pyramids were built with levitation? Dumb niggers.

This raises an important point. Why didn't Africans enslave us instead of the other way around? Turns out they were fucking incompetent

In 200 years they will claim the economic migrants were slaves and look at these poor guys packed into boats then sent to Germany, France and the UK.

Rhodesia The Sequel. Sound good to me

>white people migrate to africa
>kill all the usuless niggers
>now white people have a full continent full of resources to explore and rebuild society

could work

Nigger we literally went on boats without being forced, to colonize Africa.

Slaves was not only from africa retard

Wow, I never thought about it like that. I actually teared up a bit. It really made me feel bad, like I wasn’t even a human. Man, fuck our ancestors for doing it to those people. Then we have the nerve to still treat them bad.. I think we’re the bad guys pol

Guess we’re taking control of the continent again...

a lot of them unironically do

Attached: niggers- a novella.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

> GET ON THIS BOAT YOU'RE COMING TO AFRICA.
Is that how we did it? Did we stand on the shore and say " GET ON THIS BOAT! " ?

africa seems comfy desu. run all the niggers off and i'm game.

Until the subhuman animals knowns as niggers I do not take orders to get on any boat.

>nigger-Gehenna where the golems of the niggerloving kikes waste and writhe

Attached: 1537951180688.gif (225x225, 117K)

Well, France and Germany do. The radioactive ressources for their power plants come from several mines of west africa.

No joke illegal immigrants in US are just there for exploitation. We're evil now for opposing it and in the future we'll be evil for allowing it and owe reparations.

>how do you like it Jow Forums?
More like how would you like it, Jow Forums?
Because blacks on their own are completely useless it would never happen. And because it would never happen there's no reason to be talking about it. And because there's no reason to talk about it, there's no reason for this thread to exist.

MODS

>1.63 m
Just tall enough to suck my dick.

RARE
A
R
E

If Africa was better and more advanced, well it wouldn't be too bad.

Pls watch Africa: blood and guts.
Every problem Africa has ever had caused by niggers

Probably