STOP DOWNPLAYING RAPE

First off I just want you guys to know I am only coming forward with all this because I have seen a ton of misogynistic posts on here lately defending Brett Kavanaugh. Dr. Ford has given me the courage to come forward. I am a 23 year old F who has been raped multiple times and am going to come forward with my story, which is incredible difficult and takes a ton of courage for me to do, to prove rape is a problem

When I was 18 and first went to College was raped multiple times. I lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk. The next day I woke up and realized that I did not want the sex I had the night before at all and hated myself for it. This was a cycle that continued with over 10 different despicable guys in Uni raping me while I was drunk over the next two years. It took me those 2 years to realize that I was being raped, my professor finally opened my eyes after I took feminist studies. It took an incredible amount of courage and was the hardest thing I ever did but I came forward with my story and went to the university and the police. Only two of the guys still went to my Uni at that point and the cops said there wasn't enough "evidence" to charge anyone but at least my Uni expelled them and their reputations were ruined forever. But compared to the hell they put me through they got off real easy and it's another example of no justice being served in America. Of the 25 different guys I have had sex with all but 1 or 2 have been rapes. I would never of consented if I was sober or they coerced me into it. It's now incredibly difficult for me to explain when I'm trying to find a date and he wants to know my number and I have to tell him that it's so high because of rapes. My self-confidence is shattered, I feel like disgusting used goods. All these women coming forward DESERVE TO BE HEARD. Rape and sexual harassment is a HUGE ISSUE in this country. NO RAPISTS ON THE SUPREME COURT

Attached: Feminism2.png (960x481, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tj-tXqr6Zt0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bridge_21st_Century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good bait but rewrite it so that it doesn't have "my number" in it, women don't say things like that.

>forcing a new pasta
it has to be good first, newfag

Tldr

The ride is only starting.

Attached: Untitled - 0 181.jpg (800x864, 507K)

>while I was extremely drunk

You where asking for it. Your little boy bitch butt was nice and sweet.

>Rape
>Judge Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh was not accused of rape. He was accused of:
- Dr. Ford: Groping. This is assault, not sexual assault/rape.
- Ramirez: Flashing. This is indecent exposure, not rape.
- Julie Swetnick: Standing in line to get fucking punch. Literally nothing.

Stopped reading at "Brett Kavanaugh".

Attached: 1535529933925.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

>Woke up and realized I didnt want the sex that I engaged in the night before.

So, your raped yourself.

RAPE IS A HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE CRIME.
ONE THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE KAVANAUGH COMMITTED

stop calling everything rape, everyone you disagree a nazi and every bad comment against jews antisemitic
THEN MAYBE people will stop downplaying those things

>Raped multiple times
Didn't you learn the lesson first time
Good bait though....
SAGE

>The next day I woke up and realized that I did not want the sex I had the night before
Regret is not rape.

Everyone I know has been raped, lady.

It's literally no big deal. Just get the fuck over it already.

The fact you kept drinking and partying after the first rape shows you clearly love being raped.
My gf loves rape role plays so much. Like she won’t get wet without me pretending to be raping her. If I ask for sex she calls me a pussy and dries up.

Just admit you like rape or stop drinking at parties. Lol how do you get raped the first time and return to the party scene. The reason you hate your self is you addicted to rape seamen.

Rape being severe crime is a social construct made by males who enforced monogamous patriarchal society in which chastity used to mean something. Before that it has been part and parcel of woman's life and nobody had a problem with that, in fact biology adapted to it - significant percentage of women orgasm during rape. Moreover getting surprise sex remains #1 female sexual fantasy, in same sense as sex with 2 women is #1 male sexual fantasy. All those unfuckable feminists screeching about it so much are just projection their desires.

Thanks for the chuckle, 7/10 bait

>get raped at party
>go to enough parties to get raped by 25 more guys

Slut you love it. Give into your gang rape creampie fantasy already.

Also post your tits slut

Rape is bad
Real life not joking nazis are bad
Cancer is bad

pretty much everyone agrees with these, just because we don't virtue signal from the rooftops doesn't mean everyone loves when you get raped, and you'd have to be a retard to not understand that

Attached: sjw.png (789x714, 1.11M)

Itt: shit larps
Sage and move along lads

Goddamn, you're a slut.

> drinking on a nights out
> has sex with random strangers
> blames it on rape

Slut.

Kavanaugh is sincere and honest man.
Ford is hysterical liar, mercenary of the Evil.

Media, who convinced you of opposite, are Evil Liars and do not deserve your attention !

Media and Senators are most dangerous in this case, and they perfectly exposed themselves as such...

IF you didn't recognize this, you are not qualified to vote either, because you do not recognize the Evil from the Good, and you are simply beguiled by evil (((Media))) and wrong friends...

Attached: Kavanaugh_frames_v04small.jpg (3528x2078, 3.23M)

Retards

Attached: Pasta.jpg (1920x1080, 805K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tj-tXqr6Zt0

Examples of naive and unintelligent women (and men), easily deceived and beguiled into wrong and unjust ones !

Attached: Women_naive_believe__frames.jpg (2576x1456, 1.83M)

>which is incredible difficult and takes a ton of courage for me to do
You do realise this is an anonymous website where people can post whatever the fuck they want to right sweetie?

>I woke up and realized I didn't want the sexual interaction afterward

Does that mean I can claim my ex girlfriends raped me if I didn't like the sexual encounter? Because that's what I'm getting from this.

Attached: 9bda43b1-db93-4654-9a64-1b58d3e7cb04.jpg (640x357, 28K)

YOU ARE FUCKING HUWITE WOMAN
CHECK YOUR PRIVELEGE, FIRST-WORLD CUNT

Attached: 1514552014744.jpg (700x700, 49K)

And - you know, it's quite probable this anti-Kavanaugh hysterical theatre was also a revenge for Pizzagate, and prevention of accusing real rapists...

(Beside Planned parenthood interests, beside Voter ID law judge's history, beside (((Anti-christian))) opposition to Christianity in general and honest christians in particular...)

Attached: 1534690517644 Pizzagate money.jpg (346x145, 13K)

Show bobs and vagana bitch lasagna

do feminists ever consider that toxic femininity is a real thing and that you can over do it? if you want balance then we'll have equality, but feminism seems to only want supremacy, so until you all can get off this 'women should run everything' kick, you wont get anything, including respect. just some food for thought, you're only perpetuating the cycle you think you're breaking.
saged because your movement is stupid anyway, you're fighting the machine that can't be fought, so your bs is just that and its worthless to the larger world. maybe go help girls in pakistan, the US isn't some rape center

> lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk

You are a whore and you deserved it. You should not drink in University, more so not with boys.

Being too merry leads to sad ends...

you weren't raped while drunk, you had drunk sex
you aren't entitled to call rape on regret
why did you stay in the rape uni if it was the guys that were the problem?
what measures did you take to stay away from bad decisions and assorted situations
take some personal responsibility, stop fucking anything that moves

You are disgusting. As a male you have no right to decide what is or isn't rape, you can't be raped. Only females can decide that

Are you trans? I heard there are a lot of trannies in USA larping as wamen. Do you love rough sex?

Why are you faggots still responding to this shit bait?

Attached: 348DFF23-ED84-4110-97B8-AA760E4040B7.jpg (225x225, 5K)

kek, 10/10 troll

Attached: equality.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

TITS or GTFO

So, my wife just stepped out of the shower and slipped into the satin robe/bra/panty set I bought her at Victoria's Secret yesterday. She just approached me while I'm standing here in the door smoking my camel to inform me she "got it all smooth for me" as she slid her panties to the side with one hand and with the other, grabbed my hand to run my fingers over her smooth pussy lips. She then walked away towards the bedroom but, not before she exposed her ass and slapped it as she looked over her shoulder with a beckoning wink. Looks like a lazy, sunny day of pussy and weed is on the menu, boys. Probably have a double pina colada, too.

Anyway, women love rough sex without the threat of being killed. Just be raped gentler, senpai.

Brought to you by:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bridge_21st_Century

>I lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk.
>while I was extremely drunk.
>extremely drunk.
And nothing of value was lost.

Ha

MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN DRUNK, YOU DUMB COON

> You are disgusting. As a male you have no right to decide what is or isn't rape, you can't be raped. Only females can decide that

He's right and YOU are disgusting.
Repeating drinking with someone, who already ""raped"" you, _IS_ consent...

Females should not decide ANYTHING, because they are seldom honest, most so those who would like to decide...

MEN ARE THE VICTIMS

Attached: RAP.jpg (760x960, 196K)

This is copypasta from the CNN page of Kavanaugh confirmation
People literally love trolling Jow Forums for no reason

Men and women are the victims. Men are the perpetrators

nice try shlomo. /pol never defended rape. /pol defended presumption of innocence.
>thinking /pol is one person
kikes like you will never take over the world because kikes like me will always be there to stop you

Attached: jews yeah they know shut it down.png (800x445, 308K)

FYI this is TERRIBLE bait

It's hard to rape without a cock.... oh wait.

Attached: MENNN.jpg (1170x944, 286K)

>American flag
>"my Uni"
Pick one, faggot.

I didn't read anything you wrote but women downplay it more than anyone by not immediately reporting it like they would any other crime. That's the biggest problem and the easiest fix to any debate about rape. Let police do their job. The message everyone needs to get out is report immediately and that will allow criminals to be caught and cut way back on false reports. Womens bullshit lying is more prevalent than actual rape.

why the fuck are you so stupid? get the fuck out of here you dumb cunt, unless you're a shill in which case kys

nobody fucking cares and nobody fucking likes you or your argument or your post or your stance and especially not what you think

just neck yourself you mess of used goods

TL;DR
Regret =/= Rape

Attached: jexebel.jpg (473x600, 117K)

ITT: People not realizing this post is satire.

>Oh hi Chad looking fine, nice shoes, nice sport coat, nice watch, nice haircut, you are successful I can tell
>Oh why don't you come back to my place, Chad?
The next morning...
>What's that, you're not a Chad?
>AND YOU'RE NOT RICH!?!?!
>REEEEEE RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!!!
"Rape" usually means a guy was smooth and played if off like a very successful guy. Then when she sees he drives an '83 ford hatchback beater and the whole thing is a facade to get in her panties, now she's been "raped." To the female mind, she consented, but it wasn't to you, it was to a fictional character, and since you aren't that character, you raped her.

This is unironically how they think.

Here frames from the Liar testimony...
I hope she would fry in jail for this deception...

Not only she smeared a rightful judge, but she also damaged all possible (both false and true) rape-victim causes by showing, how easy it is to affectionately lie and stir the wrong public support by the lever of the Media...

Attached: Christine_Ford__frames_v02small.jpg (2568x1448, 1.58M)

Many instances of rape in the Natural World.
Many species would go extinct without it.

I met all the criteria of being sexually assaulted by modern standards when i was a teenager. A girl i used to work with would constantly grope and touch me every day while i worked. I was shy so i didn't react. And it didn't bother me at all. At worst sexual harassment deserves a slap in the face. Please tell me why swapping the genders makes it more serious

I lol'd heartily.

Stop being a degenerate that goes to gang rape parties. You wouldn't have gotten raped if you were playing dungeons and dragons with virgins that respect women. Face it, you are not a rape victim, you are an alocoholic gangbang whore.