French people, I have a question

I am an American looking to join the French Foreign Legion. What is the feeling of the French towards Americans? Do you guys really hate us like I have heard?

Attached: nazi drinking beer.jpg (322x519, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FrenchForeignLegion/comments/8j1qz1/the_grim_reality_of_the_french_foreign_legion/
youtube.com/watch?v=5CG3ZHHMAK4
youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk
legion-etrangere.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

French people only critisize american culture and anglicisms. Americans themselves are ok.
About the foreign legion, there have been americans in it and we're ok with it

wouldn't you be among Americans anyway in the Foreign Legion?

you better have a basic knowledge of the language or they will tell you to fuck off back to burgertown

Yes, probably less than some other nationalities, but there is definitely a decent amount of Americans in. What is cool is that I get a French citizenship after 5 years of service. Just kind of done with America, want to go to Europe and never come back to be honest.

Definitely a good tip, I have a language program that I pay for, I will learn a good amount of French before I go. That will put me ahead of a lot of dumbasses that don't know the language.

Also...does the French a Foreign Legion still wear these hats?

Attached: image.jpg (450x556, 37K)

I know they wear the white kepi, not sure if it has that thing in the back still, that looks awesome though, to me at least lol

>reddit.com/r/FrenchForeignLegion/comments/8j1qz1/the_grim_reality_of_the_french_foreign_legion/

lol

There are always negative people, especially when it comes to the military. I was in the Marines, there is literally a website called "I hate the USMC" which says similar shit to that. I am not a pussy so I will be fine. I understand what military life is like.

Don't join. Seriously. If you want a job where you get sent to die in the desert, join the army.. at least you'll get healthcare and won't be surround by shit tier people. Serve your five without drawing blood and you might escape with a new life but you'll be blacklisted.

Also french people are cunts. Legio patria nostra.

>joining the foreign legion
>not joining the Waffen-SS
W-E-A-K

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

What do you mean blacklisted?

From what I understand, you have near zero chance of going through the training etc... if you're just going for the thrill of the experience
They will notice it after two minutes of interviewing you and it will not play in your favor

Keep in mind, the legion is thought as the last resort of low lives, criminals and overrall scum of the earth
Just join the regular army, it makes no sense joining the legion if you have other alternatives

I understand this feel.

I cant re-join American military because of a medical thing, FFL won't know about it though

Whether you wait the three and apply for citizenship or français par le sang versé your way into a new passport your "new identity" is still linked to your old. Interpol is very interested in this for some reason.

Best outcome is you end up getting a sweet gig at Academi (formerly blackwater) but good luck finding a job outside minimum wage thst employs proper background checks.

Why the fuck would you want to join a legion full of third world thieves and rapists to fight in a hellhole African civil war just so you can gain citizenship in a country full of niggers and muslims?

I think I'd sooner just kill myself if I were you.

Wtf. Really? Employers will see FFL and not like it? That really sucks if true.
So I can shoot Africans and wear a cool uniform and live in Europe. America is full of niggers and spics it's not a whole lot better.

The foreign legion is the spiritual son of the SS

youtube.com/watch?v=5CG3ZHHMAK4

youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk

Yeah but one thing is people being douchebags, another is to live in a literal prison (foreign legion/Russian military).

The French love to fantasm on America, but they hate Donald Trump, we have something called "beauf" here, which is basically a French version of redneck in America, there are manies.

oops flag

Reddit is cancer but the FFL subreddit is a better place to get a wide variety of views. Theres also several online communities of former brothers available. Make up your own mind but make sure if you do decide and you make it through entry you've just hotel california'd your ass. Most importantly, the french government sees you as completely disposable. LPN

>I am an American looking to join the French Foreign Legion
stupid faggot

That's a white kepi with a tan kepi cover you can find it online if you feel like it

As long as you are christian and white you are welcome also start learning french don't be that fag who can't speak it

legion-etrangere.com/

You better have your shit together. My buddy was former Army and was the only American in his graduating class. He already been promoted to corporal after like 8 months and is training those poor bastard recruits at the "Farm" now. Says he will get a combat deployment after another 8 months. A trick you should use is make out like your home life is absolute shit. The FFL has a pretty high desertion rate so you need to come across like no matter how shitty the Legion might be, getting sent home would be even worse. We are from Southern Appalachia so that's not hard for folks from here.

Not true, really. They will just beat the shit out of you if you aren't learning it fast enough. My friend spoke zero French and was in the top 5 of his class.

Why wouldnt a french coward be okay with others fighting wars for their muslim ridden, 3rd world country??
Dont join the FFL, they are shit tier with no good gear, shit training and get killed by muzzies.

Look up some stories from anons in the FFL on Jow Forums.

Yes amerimutt you will be amongst your own kind, you will do well

Attached: 1529035117263.jpg (1000x667, 230K)

Hope you will find what you are looking for.
Just be realistic about the state of france, we're cucked to the bone and on our way to collapse.

>christian

you guys haven't gone pagan yet?

>Why wouldnt a french coward be okay with others fighting wars for their muslim ridden, 3rd world country??

I see you have your meme stereotypes and disinformation ready to go.

I wear a cowboy hat and say "Howdy partner" everytime I go to the US. And I also let my wife cuck me with Jamal as is the tradition in your country.
Thanks to America, I can bring the mutt meme back to europe.

>In all seriousness
You're too uneducated for the french army. You'd lower the IQ of the whole battalion.

Attached: 1520368799589.jpg (727x713, 54K)

Atheist.
With 40% (and growing) of self proclaimed atheists in France we're the highest in the world for that stat.
Only Iceland can beat France in terms of atheism.

theres only 3 reasons to join the french legion
1 you're a scumbag with a huge criminal record that your own country hate so much they want you out
2 you love combat so much that you don't care to be canonfodder
3 you want fame for whatever reasons
this is not your regular army, they don't follow certain protocols

That's the thing, my home life is shit so no need to lie lol. I don't make much money and don't have much future prospects, family doesn't care, there's no reason I would desert at all. People think America is the land of opportunity, well not for me and a lot of others.

fake

You sound like a retarded 12 year old honestly. Please dont do it, its a terrible idea

fuck off and die