Another Horny Teacher. 3 kids

Daily Noice thread. I think we have enough horny teachers that we can start a charter school.

We can call it Noice Academy for excellence.

Attached: daily noice.png (630x907, 320K)

A married Alabama high school math teacher was busted this week on a dozen sex-related charges — involving three different students.

Ashley Nicole “Nikki” Maddox, 31, who teaches algebra at Chilton County High School, was arrested Wednesday and charged with two class C felonies and 10 class A misdemeanors, Chilton County Chief Deputy District Attorney CJ Robinson said in a statement issued to AL.com.

The probe into Maddox’s alleged behavior started as an administrative matter — but once criminal acts were reported, school resource officers began digging into the case, according to the report. Then the Clanton Police Department launched an investigation — during which other students “disclosed Nikki Maddox had subjected them to inappropriate and illegal sexual contact,” Robinson said.

The charges Maddox faces stem from incidents involving three students, which happened over the past few months, according to Robinson. Specific details of the crimes have not been made public.

Maddox, who lives in Clanton with her husband and son, graduated from Chilton County High School in 2005 and then attended the University of Montevallo, according to her bio on the school’s website. She previously worked as a special education teacher in Chilton and Shelby counties, according to the outlet.

Her charges include two counts of a school employee having sexual contact with a student under 19, two counts of a school employee soliciting a sex act with a student under 19, four counts of a school employee distributing obscene material to a student and four counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, the outlet reported.

She was booked into the Chilton County Jail on Wednesday morning and was released after posting $17,500 bond, according to the report. Her next court date has not yet been set.

Robinson praised the efforts of the Clanton Police Department and the Chilton County Board of Education in Maddox’s arrest.

doesn't count if she wasn't hot

Not nice.

Hambeasts doesn't count.

>sex-related charges
Rape why not just say rape? Why do they always struggle to say that work when it comes to female teachers doing this?

>Not "The Noice Academy for Sexcellence"
Ya blew it, kid. I'm taking credit for this one.

That may be considered 'hot' in Alabama.

I do not care if she is fat, I had zero game in highschool, why did the lusty teacher shit not happen to me then

>That may be considered 'hot' in Alabama.
hahahaha, absolutely not.

Throw the book at her ugly ass

>nigs gonna nog

Not very nice.

every Ashley I've ever met was a total slut.

Not Nice

damn. shes the kind of fat girl that literally sucks the cum out of your balls. all my fellow hogers know what im say'n. to be 15 again

Devil-controlled ages have much degeneracy. Will we make a thread for every degenerate scumbag?

She need BBC her husband wasn't enough majority of white women cheat with black cock

Is big momma taking them three at a time?

NOT Nice.

The fact that you'd let something like that consume your spunk.... I can smell the yeast from here

Attached: 1537837197925.jpg (480x474, 37K)

Black kids running a train on a fat white roastie
Water is wet

from her mouth?
wipesbrowdry.jpg

Women are the new Catholic priests.

It’s black school. The teacher believed that black kids have huge cock and the husband couldn’t satisfy her.

lel these fuckers are worse. atleast the allegations against priests have reasonable limits. Every day its a new broad choking underage dick. Not that that excuses the priests.

This degenerate media is just so tiresome.

Can confirm. My name is Ashley.

{|}
checks out

>its black school
nope.
pic related

Attached: cchsatpeachparade2008.jpg (880x589, 94K)

Attached: 8-28-football.jpg (600x340, 311K)

it was white chads the gangbanged her

Attached: {BE4756FE-C605-40E4-B8B8-13C5D02E899C}_IMG2996.jpg (640x426, 67K)

nevermind

Attached: CZ_qiosWAAAHsvR.jpg (600x396, 62K)

made a huge mistake

Attached: cchs.jpg (700x461, 196K)

fucking woops

Attached: CCHS-County_1.jpg (600x340, 134K)

If she was attractive she wood get a slap on her wrist

Rip america.

all those white power signs.

>have annoying libtard teacher
>hatch plan to get her fired
>fuck her