I am a freshly adult Impressionable gen x youth

I'm a solidly Aryan 18 yr old female (transitioning to male). My girlfriend is a sweet male (transitioning to female) libtard (unfortunate). I know WWIII is coming and that I'll likely have little choice but to join a white brotherhood or whatever you want to call it. I have always felt strongly nationalistic but suppressed it so that I could fit it with normies and NPCs (hasn't worked, whatever divine being dictated evolution made me a bisexual tranny pedophile(non offending) with a very very poor digestive system and multiple other physical and mental conditions)
But anyway to the point
I want to ascend
What is your ideal redpill lifestyle? What should I be eating, what shouldn't I be eating, is nofap worth it, what kind of strength building regiment should I be practicing daily, how close to a real man can I get, etc... Spoon feed me into the proper child soldier I need to be.

Attached: image0.jpg (400x188, 16K)

go to the lgbtjijiwijqfopkciojwc containment board for your shitty larp

I'm serious I know I'm a faggot degenerate but how can I be ready

Step one: stop being a faggot degenerate.

>I'm a solidly Aryan 18 yr old female (transitioning to male)
Translation: mentally ill

Go away

>I'm a solidly Aryan 18 yr old female (transitioning to male).
You are a retard leveling up. Expect pain.

you have no balls, they will never drop, you'll prolly hang yourself in 10 years.
GTFO

First you need to buy a gun, then load it, then put it in your mouth, pull the trigger.

Fuck your own ass with a loaded shotgun until you come. Then pull the trigger.

tits or gtfo

You want to ascend? You think you want to be redpilled? Then I'll tell you what to do. Get rid of your faggot leftist girlfriend. Stop transitioning. Stop being a disgusting LGBTqiaffhhishxher mind virus drone. Stop eating processed food that comes in plastic packaging. Go outside. Read books. You can ascend but first you have to cast away the blue pill. If any of the above is off the table for you, you cannot ascend. Break the conditioning, and maybe then you'll be ready.

>What is your ideal redpill lifestyle?
Ahh, don't bother, really. Live like there is no tomorrow - because for you - there is none. You'll neck yourself before you know it.

You are casualties of the war already.

The war is spiritual and you degenerates that hate life itself or that have been tricked into acting as if you hate life itself

You sound like a sweet couple, a real Romeo and Juliet. To ascend, simply follow their example

18 and wrecked

Get this larp bait bull shit out of here.

>multiple mental conditions
You don't say...

S*nii again?

i want to believe this is a bullshit larp but i know a gay guy who's strongly redpilled. strangest thing i've ever seen.

You should be eating lead. Preferably at very high speed.

>i'm a solidly Aryan 18 yr old female (transitioning to male)
Shave your head bald you'll still get raped when SHTF, I'd love to fuck your brains out but it doesn't sound like you have any

you are confusing x-chromosomes for gen-x. The birth-window for gen-x closed 1986-01-01. You are a female millenial schmutz and it shows.