It's Over

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/03/opinion/kavanaugh-law-professors-letter.html

Over ONE THOUSAND Law professors have signed a letter to tell Congress that Brett Kavanaugh lacks the temperament to be a Supreme Court Justice. Can Jow Forums really disagree with such a prestigious group of people?

Attached: Screenshot (12325).png (1065x599, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_s946MaOyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((law professors)))

Good thing law professors don't get a vote LOL

There is a list of all of them on that page. Several teach at my law school and not one of them is Jewish

I wonder if the professors all ran a train on Ali Watkins in exchange for their cooperation.

The only thing that Congress should learn from this is that the US higher education system has become deeply partisan and corrupted.

Yeah and 1000 fat fucks signed a letter to tell Congress to grant them free McDonald's for life, doesn't mean it's happening though.

I'm so glad they are all listed, because as a certain man once said, (((people))) have names and addresses.

What law are they following? A law in which people are presumed guilty without evidence?

womp womp

>lacks the temperament

If he would have sat there stone-faced the entire time they would have used that against him as well, impossible situation to win when little weasel rats will spin doctor everything you do and say.

Attached: 1524313664013.jpg (720x717, 297K)

>Profession that is 90% Jewish and 99% liberal opposes Kavanaugh.
Wow, never saw that coming.

Yeah, we have those too, doesn't stop people from telling them they can get fucked with a cactus when they go against their own interests

It's no secret that lawyers in general tend to think of themselves as an aristocracy caste. I am just saying that the ones who signed are two white women, a nigger, a spic, an old dego and an old german guy who might be a crypto
If he gets confirmed I will fuck with them and post salt

>law professor
>prestigious
choose. kek.

Judging from the names that signed, its about 50% jews, 20% asians, 15% spics, and 10% blacks.

That should tell us all we need to do about law professors.

The only thing that would make this more corrupt is a google communicate.

Thank's NY Times for your formulaic bullshit.

What do you mean?
Lol no, try again. Most signers are Christian whites

Hang them all. Was this a setup to bring all the rats out of the closet to finally drain the swamp?

we don`t care

Let the doxxing begin. Once SHTF there won't be time to research.

Wrong
>christcucks doing Jewish business
Must be Thursday

Attached: 4079126F-B561-4648-AEEF-DF953714047A.jpg (1024x645, 56K)

The professors' addresses aren't listed, just name, title and school

It's over. Says increasingly nervous man for the umpteenth time this year.

>ONE THOUSAND Law professors
I'm in California and you can't swing a dead cat without hitting ten lawyers, they're fuckin' everywhere. 1000 lawyers don't mean jack shit.

Attached: corazon.png (1047x782, 798K)

so that mostly is a list of jews
they really name themselves, right?

jewyork times

Law professor is a far more narrow classification than lawyer

and?

So a basic petition by "law professors". Let me tell you about these people.
>Almost none have a doctorate; they are rather poor scholars and have terrible research skills
>Most have never worked a day as an actual lawyer; they miss a lot of intricacies about the actual practice of law
Law school is a scam 90% of the time. It is full of mismanaged expectations and outright lies about career prospects.

The opinion of these people is worthless.

does that mean they're not good enough to earn their lives on real cases?

These 1000 paw professors ran a train on me 35 years ago and should all be fired

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

Of course those esteemed kike professors considered the drunkard Jewess fit for the supreme court.

>"How dare you not bend over to 500 law professors!? Didnt you know these 650 law professors are better than you!? You should listen to these 1000 law professors they have studied law! Dont forget the 6 million law professors goy...g.guys!"

I also wanted to add: Law in academia is a refuge for people who fancy themselves as smart and clever, but lack any actual talent to do anything more than have an opinion. It really is no different to doing "media studies". There is no real methodology and its just hot takes dressed up in the requisite jargon to signal you are part of the club.

That isn't to say that there isn't any good legal scholarship, but the vast majority is vapid.

You know what they say, those who fail in there field end up teaching in their field.
Maybe they failed because they didn't have his so called "un-judge worthy tone".

We don’t even have a professor sponsoring the federalist society but yet a professor for every liberal group including a minority organization where professors actively hook people with average grades up with good jobs

And so your point about CA is irrelevant
>Most have never worked a day as an actual lawyer; they miss a lot of intricacies about the actual practice of law
This is simply wrong. Almost zero law professors don't work first.
Less than half the work for 200k + salary with great benefits and workspace. I actually think ir's a decent gig.
I have actually considered doing this. It would be easy to go to one of the signer's office hours and claim they grabbed my dick. I honestly don't want to be in the middle of the circus that would ensue, though. My family doesn't come from money so I have to be grateful this school gave me this opportunity.

That doesn’t apply to law to be honest

(((Opinion)))

Ginsburg? She's seriously dumb as shit, her opinions are just insane, but I never heard she was a drunk. That's amazing

Sorry, 1000 law professors, but in the years to come you will have to teach Kav's rulings to your students.
Now have some beer. I like beer.

Man, they found a whole thousand liberal professors? At colleges no less? In a country with a population of over three hundred million? How could this possibly be?
Might as well start counting blue checkmarks.

top kek gayflag

Attached: awshitmufugga.jpg (2560x1536, 1.11M)

are you really that ignorant that you don't understand how easy it is to get people's addresses using the internet? Jow Forums has gotten addresses before WITHOUT NAMES, these lists show names and professions and general locations.

Here you are.
youtube.com/watch?v=i_s946MaOyU

I don’t know a single law professor at my school without an impressive resume.

With that said, vast majority are ivory tower liberals who grow up in wealthy backgrounds and are idiots when it comes to everyday average man politics

I didn't go to law school, but my B-Law professor in college was a lawyer who was looking for extra money.
Maybe he was an exception.

>(((law professors)))
The ones who can, do. The ones who cant, teach.

Always remember that instructors/professors in any given field are teaching and not working in said profession because they can't hack it. Harvard Law School has become Harvard School of Social Justice. No one gives a fuck what "1,000 law professors" have to say about shit.

"Those who can - do. Those who can't - teach."

Career academics are faggots.

What do you call 1000 lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean?
>A good start.

This. It was a trap, if he deferred and acted meek he wouldn’t have made it past committee. Because SJWs view these actions as weakness and a sign of guilt.

He said multiple times if the Senate wants an FBI investigation he is fine with that.

Reminder that Kagan and Sotomayor are 'law professors' and their rulings on the scotus have been shambolic so far

I have been thinking heavily of dipping out of the federalist society. It's basically the "look at me I'm a right winger!" club, and like you said, there are clubs for every specific leftist cause on most law school campuses.
When interviewing for a firm I was more than qualified for in Delaware, they told me that there weren't many Republicans in Delaware at the start, and it took me a minute to discern they meant the Federalist Society. Doesn't seem worth the 1/10 lawyer's I might make a connection with.

It's good that they make the FBI's work easier when tracking down deep state and it's helpers

Not true for law professors, they’re just rich people who could afford pivoting their career into teaching law

>signed by over 1000 freedom hating technocrats

Well I would NEVER endorse such a thing merely by making this thread :^)

>decent gig
neither makes them respectable, nor competent

My buddy's first day of law school one of these "law professors" made each student stand up and introduce themselves and explain why they wanted to be a lawyer. It was all a bunch of "help duh poors and duh downtrodden" and shit until they got to him. He said, "To make as much money as possible." They were all aghast", apparently.

>Lawyers are against Kavanaugh
>Muh temperament

Do they actually think this will make him less popular?

>professors
So political agents?
Don't care. Professors are ruining this country with bad info.

lol what are you smoking.

I’ve had friends get interviews ehen they put federalist society in their resume and they always mentioned it came up on the interview because the people working their were right wing.

With that said, I’m afraid to associate it with me. I’m here to get a job not play politics, despite what all the liberal classmates seem to do otherwise.

Liberals will punish you for being conservative and it’s not worth the risk early in a career

Honestly this. Do people not remember that lawyers are basically the #1 profession for asshole jokes? Nobody fucking likes them.

Law professors are too dumb to actually practice law.

I love how desperate they're getting. Who the fuck cares about some communist professor's opinion? I doubt the senate and supreme court does.

The former ‘Paper Of Record’ of the United States.

>professors

Attached: 20AF2F1E-2AE8-406B-8EE2-ACBEB772E46C.jpg (1200x1049, 78K)

At first I thought Kavanaugh was a bit soft for the job. Those days are gone.

Dems just don't think their dumbass ideas through. The Dems started their confederacy out in extreme debt, beholden to foreign interest, and lacking any industrial base. They totally expected the North would just go along with their irrational demands. Nothing has changed with these people.

Holy shit, those fucking names.

The Jews have 3 Justices ruling for the narrow interests of their criminal tribe and against the National interests of their host country. Damn it could have been 4.

There are a lot of law professors, though.

As of 2015, there were over 17,000 in accredited schools, with a lesser number in the handful of unaccredited schools.

So 1,000 is a pretty small minority.

What will you do if 1,500 now come out and say they should approve the nomination? Just curious.

LOL bruh 90% of those listed names are Jewish
just because your school is an outlier don't let it cloud your judgements

And yet over half the names on the list are known Jewish surnames...for a group that represents perhaps 3% of the US total population.

>over 1000 subversive kikes and communists put themselves on a list

Who has the letter?

Must be christian goys theyre out to get you oy vey. Has nothing to do with jewish mainstream libshit media we the good kikes.

Law professor don't get to vote on supreme court nominees lol

I'd be more fearful of the consequences of Kavanaugh not getting confirmed than him getting confirmed. Giving credence to these bad faith attacks sets an intolerable precedent and gives a blueprint for every future usurpation of the process. The same goes with a Trump impeachment.

I have noted an extreme pervasiveness of "bourgeoisie values." Almost all the professors are horrified of guns, they truly believe brave lawyers have given us modern society, they worship influential judges like Posner, Ginsburg or Cardozo as gods. Sometimes it's embarrassing. My one professor talks about Justice Jackson being at Nuremberg trials like he's some kind of hero...even if you are as bluepilled as it gets regarding WWII, it's absurd to pretend the judges who executed caged tigers were brave, rather than the boys who died at the hands of screaming metal.
Shit gets annoying. Everyone is also as dramatic as any adolescent. If I wasn't a pothead I would have flipped out by now

Who was it that said this?

>Most signers are Christian whites

I am interested in your source for that piece of data.

Attached: arse hamster.png (444x290, 128K)

The overwhelming majority of both lawyers AND professors are left-wing nuts.

Kagan, Sotomayor and Ginsburg are idiots and always seem to be ruling together. O'Connor was actually a very good judge though, I should say

Yet another case of Jow Forums mind-melding. Our quotes are almost identical.

My school actively supports sjws and students have threatened to report other students to the admin and to gossip about them for mocking Ford.

I do this part time so I avoid most of the little children but it seeps into my schedule for sure. Non stop minority groups and events it drives me insane. I have a high GPA working my ass at a full time corporate bank compliance job and spit out good grades but these fuckers get to network with big firms with shit grades because they’re black. This is what my tuition goes to.

I advocate for liberal positions in my writing classes constantly in fear that my grade will be damaged. It’s so annoying.

Oh shit, its 1700 now, guess we should listen to what registered partisan hacks have to say.

A petition even if it were signed by all people of a country, if not acknowledged by the man in charge would just be a piece of paper that he used to wiped his ass with.
I won't be the first or ever will be the last to point that out. These so called professors should have already realized that and this is nothing but a tantrum for attention.

At least Ginsburg attempts to use logical reasoning in her opinions. Sotomayor writes like a huffington post article and it’s so fucking stupid it’s embarasskng she’s on the court

You aren't wrong. Activist lawyers truly believe they are the vanguard of the "rebellious spirit" of mankind.
They also genuinely don't seem to understand that there are things that are deeper than the law.

If a lawyer needs to teach for extra money he is a failed lawyer

>The same goes with a Trump impeachment.

That would depend on whether there was actual evidence that he committed an impeachable offense, though. If he was impeached because of testimony from one witness who could not remember when or where she saw him colluding with Russians, yeah, that would be bad.

>"bourgeoisie values."
We need to make some version of this mainstream. The left is forming a parallel culture where inclusion in society is predicated on adherence to dogma. But spending your life obsessing over trivialities like cultural appropriation is a luxury of the pampered class. It's literally a collective delusion disguised as morality.

Amicus briefs are filed and read in every supreme court case. The Restatements of law, which many states flat out encode, is written by influential professors. They actually do much more for lawmaking than you seem to appreciate.

OY VEY OVER 6 MILLION LAW PROFESSORS HAVE SIGNED THE PETITION!

Well I support Kavanaugh. So I will probably print out that story and tape it around school if it happens, but it won't. When Kav gets confirmed I am going to post memes of him all over the building

>its 1700 now

So still under 10%? OK, disregarded.

lmao
hey user what do you call 5,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A good start