So what exactly is wrong with homosexuality?

Romania's about to ban their marriage in the weekend. Why is this even an issue?
Let's find out. Asking for a friend.

Attached: 4s8o6myjs5411.jpg (1080x810, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beatushomo.blogspot.com/2017/07/why-same-sex-sexual-activity-is-immoral.html
youtu.be/cyzBM9NWUnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its fuking gay

gay marriage isn't a real thing. nobody believes it's a real thing. gay people only want to pretend to get married to mock heterosexuality

well if u happen to be gay than that's that. Doesn't mean you have to be a massive degenerate about it

Attached: gay-1.png (1488x992, 1.28M)

That's the one man I would gay marry.

>Why is this even an issue?
marriage is a union before god, it is something a church does
a government cannot tell the church what to do, as the church gets it's authority from god, not from the state
if you are a fag then you are not religious, and if anything, you just want to make mockery of it

>So what exactly is wrong with homosexuality
nothing much, but it's a fetish. you don't see animal fuckers being persecuted, but then again, you don't see animal fuckers parading in the streets and demanding you bake them cakes

There might be a contest for that.

Attached: 41971843_316404155577870_3765344734367687625_n.jpg (750x937, 166K)

>fmc momeala asta de poponari o vor musca toți
>fmc nu am față

Nothing wrong, beside the fact it doesn't really exist, it's like a fetish or some perversion.

I never understood that marriage thing between faggots, I mean it's fun and stuffs but as a joke not as reality really happening.

Attached: 950206_1.jpg (630x630, 83K)

It shifts the focus of marital law from family/children to assfucking. It also evidently leads to the normalization of pedophilia, because the same logic can be used for both.

Attached: authoritydoesnotexist.jpg (587x443, 157K)

>You don't see animal fuckers being persecuted
Pickle man, is Bulgaria the Canada of the Balkans?
I taught you only spun dogs, not also fucked them.

I wish I was hairy and nigger enough to have a chance with Lauren so I could soak my mighty phallus with Laurens vaginal juices on a night long orgasmic session.

too much makeup

Attached: bare lauren.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

She's a used up thot that looks 10 years older than she is.

it dilutes sanctimony of marriage. Call it differently - faggot bundle or whatever. Obviously it's another attack on institution of man and woman marriage.

>fox
>sour grapes
Ayy lmao.

Attached: w75gmdc3r0k11.jpg (960x870, 138K)

I have much cuter girls at my uni.

>sanctimony
Indeed all marriages are like that lol.

But she larps as alt-right for the donations and she knows she has white supremacists as viewers which makes it even more lewd and naughty. Hell I bet shes 4 times the whore Jess is in the sack.

if that's her skin without make up, she shouldn't use it at all.
not an argument

Yet you post here instead of fucking them.

Attached: gwlbhekg2ni11.jpg (640x800, 77K)

Depends on what kind of "wrong" you're looking for.
If it's the christian bible version, it's not wrong in a sex-sense. The sin is to lay with one of the same sex as you would with one of the opposite sex, also known as bisexuality. It's not a sin to be gay if you only lay with the same sex.

Outside of that, homosexuality as an ideology is a pest, militarized and a waste of oxygen.

Sanctimony makes faking piety.
Sanctity is the noun and adjective you were looking for.

Whoa, she looks better without makeup.

don't most people?

Marriage has as its purpose family. Procreation and education of the family. This is important since children who are raised by their two biological parents in a stable environment have better outcomes.
2 men can't procreate with each other. So, a gay marriage is not about family, but about "making a romantic relationship official".

If society recognizes marriage as an "official romantic relationship", instead of a "lifelong commitment with the purpose of family", you weaken the marriage, since it starts to become about feelings rather than family

it's disgusting.
At least when there are 2 or more guys involved.
I got nothing against 2 girls having fun tho.

beatushomo.blogspot.com/2017/07/why-same-sex-sexual-activity-is-immoral.html

Because Romania is religious and nations have the right to sovereignty

Because I have other shit to do besides wasting time on cunts.
Not like this is productive but it's my shitter break so I will shitpost and shit wherever I damn please.

rabbithole is deeper

Attached: authoritydoesnotexist2.jpg (587x443, 157K)

>Why is this even an issue?
Yeah, why is them banning it an issue?

Marriage is an institution for a man and a woman to procreate. Homosexuals cannot naturally procreate, therefore should not have the privileges granted to couples who do naturally produce offspring.
>no same-sex marriage
>no polygamous marriage
>no child marriage
>no arranged marriage
>no no-fault divorce

>wasting time on cunts
Oh I think we'll get along just fine irl.

Attached: 1507479333425.jpg (1080x1213, 119K)

it's been about feelings since at least two generations though

whatever, you know what I meant. Sanctity or integrity, for you fedora fags out there, there's attack on all units of society that integrate people in their nearest surroundings. All in the name of marxism.

Fuck fagggots. End of point. Nu vrem social-liberalism in Romania!

The whole notion of involving government in it, was to enforce and provide a reason for being faithful to that bond and promise of creating a family and such.

Soros get your faggy troupe of actors out of Romania already. The jig is up. No one fucking likes you and can sniff your influence from a mile away.

Take this as a warning from another Romanian. I wouldn’t want to be you once the tipping point comes. There are A LOT of Romanians that want revenge for 1989.

>Using Juden logic of if it doesn't double state something to make it tard proof it doesn't mean that
Are you Protestant or an actual jew?

Bi-bulls
XX-XY

>muh sanctimonious marriage
which has a 50% chance of breaking up today.
theres a difference between a social contract and what happens inside a church, but i wouldn't expect a pole to know

Attached: fam.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

>ban their marriage in the weekend

We are going to extend civil partnerships (gay marriage) to siblings. We have just allowed it between straight couples

>So what exactly is wrong with homosexuality?

grew up with a completely liberal attitude towards them. Based on my experiences with them and the way the world is going though I now feel quite hostile towards them and believe they are a slippery slope. The government should in no way be regulating your sexual behaviour though.
Generally don't be a degenerate or bitchy and no one will have a problem with you. Also don't make your identity based off your sexuality. Generally things will move in a progressive direction for you if follow this.

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-163206~2.png (1080x1410, 526K)

>le religion is le heroin of the masses
Marx called religion a distraction, at his time opiates not being drugs but medicine.

Only if you live in a degenerate shithole. And even then only if you marry a whore.

It's old testament, it still matters regardless if you're a jew or christian, lutheran-protestant still has this part as well. It's one of the few unchanged ones, because it's written in a way that was clear cut from the start, with no exclusion for the gay, but bisexuals were excluded on the basis of the sin of gluttony.

>gluttony
*lust

Do you think she does anal with her tummy up (over the partner) while receiving clitorial stimulation at the same time with his hand?

This womyn looks like my bully from highschool.
>which has a 50% chance of breaking up today.
Yeah, guess why, retard. What they're doing is working. Daddy state is replacing marriage, neighborhood and such

>Faggots are not excluded
>But Bi-Fags are
No.

what a qt

No, it falls under gluttony, being gluttonous in terms of not being content with some, but wanting all. The lust aspect is another topic, but much more directly tied to the judeo view on the topic.

My reaction to every gay I meet:

Attached: fritz-get-the-flammenwerfer-27344142.png (500x859, 215K)

>marriage is a union before god
Nobody gives a fuck about your backwards religion.

Read the old testament again, it may be a translation problem if you're romanian, but english, german, hebrew and latin all have it clear cut, to the point where you should not even be able to misinterpret it unless you're a retard, or westboro baptist church inbred

welcome to hell niggaz

Attached: Hellshierarchy.jpg (725x524, 136K)

Nah she's probably into verbal abuse and choking.

It is truly over for you now.

Attached: 1537969789983.jpg (1152x2048, 214K)

>10 years form now

someone post the baloon trump lgbt mob in london

Damn not bad

No you faggot. You are trying to jew your way out by implying that there is a right way to lie with men. When the statement is clear cut. To lay with a woman means to fuck her and so if you lay the same way with a man it means you are also fucking a man. There is no way to lay with a man and it be not sinful unless it's in a non buggery manner. Which at most means its okay to hug a dude

It's unnatural,

Is this a dude? Maybe it actually is my bully.

This is fuckng retarded, they say lay with a man as you would a woman because it means sexually. Why is that flag always on the dumbest posters?

bisexuality is only okay as long as you're having sex with your wife and no one else

Cause it's used mostly by jews.

How would that be bisexual?

XX-XY
XX-XY
XX-XY
Bi-bull
Bi-Bull
Bi-bull
we are god fragmented

Attached: cortana1.jpg (620x465, 56K)

fpbp

Bingo, these fucking kikes have no limits with their manipulations

drop acid and fuck yourself...you don't need anyone else

Attached: 54359-000.jpg (940x940, 24K)

Attached: 1-5-1.png (763x661, 1.09M)

You are married to a trap.

Attached: bestestemma.webm (640x800, 741K)

>tfw meeting a cute boy for lunch on Saturday
>tfw hoping we end up going back to my place
boutta zucc a dicc for the first time lads, and tips?
For reference I'm most certainly the bottom, he's got 6" and 40lbs on me

Attached: 049.jpg (600x705, 38K)

Attached: anime-girl-dancing-animated-gif.gif (500x658, 986K)

you got a dick and look like that ?
nice !

Sexuality was not a term around then, there was no classification for sexuality. The only the knowledge of man and woman, the culture of the time had plentiful cases of homosexuality in just the sense of the actual sexual act and not so much in the "romantic" sense. My personal opinion on the matter is besides what is the written word. The written word is still that homosexuality in the sexual sense is not a sin unless it's bisexuality.

If it were up to me, I'd make both illegal, but that's not the written word. If you question the written word of god, you are conflicted.

It's gay.

Attached: why homosex not work.jpg (436x290, 36K)

BI-BULL nigga
XX-XY
Authority doesn't exist
we are the fragmented consciousness of god

we all bare the cross

Attached: ideological_chart_by_nederbird-d7bz9p8.png (1280x1068, 102K)

it stunts the growth of a society since fag couples cant procreate, they are of no use for the future

Hallo ich bin ein Mädel (männlich). Wo kann ich mir schöne Kleider kaufen?

Two positives are a positive and two negatives are a positive again Ivan.
Wrong example.

You actually have childhood pictures of her in your fap folder?
You fucking degenerate gypsy shit!

this is clearly adding, not multiplication, two negatives is still negative.

When you put two crazy people in the same room the craziness grows exponentially not linearly.
t. this whole fucking site

Having a marriage between gays normalizes homosexuality, so why is that a problem besides “it’s a sin”? Gays get disease and spread disease. There are tons of statistics on it. A gay is more than 40 times more likely to have HIV/AIDS than a straight guy, for example. Along with all other kinds of health issues. And those are major problems for any society, so if you won’t legally punish gays like Muslims do, at least make sure young kids know it’s a sick thing to do and it isn’t “normal”.

marriage isnt real anyway

There are many intertile straight people who get married. Your argument is invalid.

Surprised it wasn't posted yet

Attached: Should gays marry.png (1506x3976, 443K)

we are all still naked in the garden
these isms ...and false ideologies

Well, what are the legitimate reasons for a government to get involved in the agreement of two of their private citizens' agreement to spend the rest of their lives together?
>Societal interest in forming a cohesive group of citizens that procreates, allowing for stable generational transfers of their seed. This is so important to us that we are willing to give couples who have kids a few tax breaks here and there to keep more of their money to raise kids
>Historically, to protect the fairer sex (females) who wasn't allowed to vote, had a limited ability to work/provide for their family economically against being pumped and dumped because the result would violate the first point above
Arguably, the second point doesn't apply anymore because women have been given fair opportunity to participate economically. So then, what about gay marriage promotes the first above? They don't procreate and in fact there is a lot of evidence to suggest that what they do instead is largely bugger young children, forever scarring them mentally and emotionally into something akin to themselves, so that their homosexuality is sure to live on in the next generation.

What about the above should the government be allowing? Remember, you have to frame this in terms of government intervention into the lives of those it rules over. If anything it seems the government should be protecting its people AGAINST it, but at the very least not promoting it in its laws.

Attached: 1475522419836.jpg (657x527, 40K)

because laws should follow natural order. marriage is meant as an institution to insure passage of property to the progeny enerated by that couple.

since deviants can't reproduce, they have no business being married.

You do realize that Lauren Southern dated a shitskin when she was in college? She also slept with 2 niggers down here in South Africa when she was filming her documentary on the farm murders.

But they can still raise kids and raise them propper. Faggots can't.

What is that?

is magnets you dumb gypsy

There are many gay couples that have raised children just fine.

youtu.be/cyzBM9NWUnE

let jesus fuck you