So the Dems are planning protests and walkouts

Instead of sitting on our computers and laughing at what they're doing - regardless of how un-impactful it might seem - why not counter it? Why do we just let them keep doing it, and then whine about it? Organizing a counter-protest or even just showing up and holding a sign.. we can't keep taking this shit on the chin. Eventually the boiling point will be reached, and everyone will still be on their computers whining.

The state of this country is a fucking joke. I don't know where we went wrong, but it's gone very, very wrong. Feelings and emotions rule over truth. Accusations with literally no substantial evidence or corroboration are taken akin to truth until DISPROVED.. I mean what the fuck? How much longer are we just going to sit here and take it?

Attached: 1538663935463.jpg (640x596, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XS-xVoSrRSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't fight homos by pulling your own dick out, they have their game let them play it.

Well said.
What happens on the streets is irrelevant.

I'm at work on my phone white boy

I actually admire Antifa's will to act. As much as they deserve the rope, they risk being fired, arrested, and ostracized for their beliefs. I wish we had right-wing groups that would do the same. Something like Rockwell's era of American Nazis or Mosley's Blackshirts. We need to start fighting back.

The brownshirts would disagree.
>ANTIFA
>RISK OF BEING FIRED, ARRESTED OR OSTRACIZED FOR BELIEFS
KEK

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I don't admire antifa in the slightest, however the acts they carry out in the name of the ((left)) should be met with the same for the ((right)). Yet, instead, we're all busy whining about this and that.

My step-grandmother (I think that's what her relation would be, my grandfather remarried) is a liberal arts professor. I saw them yesterday for dinner and she could not shut up about "that beer drinking judge, he's just so terrible" while she was sipping on, I am not shitting you, a beer RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.

/thread

Attached: Photo Editor-20180813_160532.jpg (1600x900, 749K)

Hahahaha. That's not at all surprising.. my favorite thing to do in recent times is wait for people to say things like "fuck trump" or "fuck kavanaugh" -- then ask why. 99 times out of 100 it's "well he's just a bad guy, you know, he's done all kinds of bad stuff." .... like what? It's hilarious to see how angry they get.

Protesting in the street and waiving signs around is something helpless faggots do. Let the liberal chimps keep sabotaging themselves. Don't interrupt the enemy when he's making a mistake, you idiot.

and give them good optics?

just leave the democrats alone, and let them ruin their own image

go scab their jobs

Attached: America.jpg (1191x670, 164K)

fuck that

they are literally paid to protest

if some rich nazi would pay young people to protest, you'd see "nazis" all over the place

Yes, and last I recall the brown shirts ended up losing it all in 1945...

Glow in the dark nigger trying to drag us into another false flag like Charlotsville? No thanks.

Kek, this. Conservative NEETs have a real opportunity here.

There's no point. They do it because they have a propaganda machine helping them seem like they matter.
We don't have that and it's really just shitty retard politics.

Antifa are just the hand of a long arm of leftism. Shock troops like that require money and organization to field, which the right has effectively none of in the modern era. Which is fine, it's forced the right to fight a war which doesn't need those things, which the left wasn't prepared for.

Because its pointless to play their game. There actually are people right now moving to counter protest. They will get 0 media coverage, 0 acknowledgement, and they do so at great personal risk because of how the 'protestors' operate. Camping outside of senator's homes? That's not protesting, that is siege warfare; the police should remove these people and log their information for future use.

Protests do nothing. Have you noticed that no matter how many protests, and no matter how much the media shows them, they change literally nothing.

They hate the Socratic method. They can't realistically answer questions about their beliefs because they're so entirely unfounded.

Also it lets them blow off steam in a way that's relatively harmless.

Oh gosh, another temper tantrum of walking outside screaming the same "HEY HEY HO HO ______" scripted soros chants. Leftists are literally going to go outside and scream to the sky because all their dirty tricks failed. I'm either going to laugh at them on my computer or if they're near me I'll go there and laugh at them in person.

FPBP HOLY FUCK THIS!

When Kav gets confirmed tomorrow you bet your ass he'll be far right forever

Thanks Diane!

You libs can kiss your abortion rights goodbye.

they look like morons to the sane people when they chimp out in the streets.
Also most lefty demonstrations are funded by open socity foundation so its mostly a sham and you cant really compete with paid faggots.

If you want your voice heard, sign up to march with the Walk Away movement on Oct. 26th. If you cannot make it to the actual march, then donate some thing to help the rest! Support those who are helping to MAGA!
youtube.com/watch?v=XS-xVoSrRSI