Is there a single pro abortion argument that doesn't involve complete moral degeneracy and lack of empathy towards...

Is there a single pro abortion argument that doesn't involve complete moral degeneracy and lack of empathy towards human life?
Also I would respect these people's opinion way more if they didn't try to dance around the bush talking about "when life starts" when they are okay with aborting an 8 month baby. At least admit you don't think killing is wrong, faggot.

Attached: 1529891325439.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

i sure haven't seen one.

>doesnt involve lack of empathy
No, the entire foundation of the pro-choice movement depends on convincing roasties that they're not actually killing a helpless human being. How many times have you heard the "clump of cells" argument? They have to visualise that the embryo/fetus still looks like a zygote after 6 weeks, which is clearly does not.

All women regret their abortions. To counter this pro-abortion activists focus all their efforts trying to convince them that their actions weren't abhorrant.

Abort Niggers
They are not human

How about if the baby is non-viable? Or, you know it's gonna come out all fucked up somehow? Wouldn't you be doing that unborn child a favor?

do you believe that abortions may be necessary to when the life of the mother is at stake?

>Strawman strawman strawman strawman
KYS faggot.
We're talking about the millions of perfectly viable pregnancies that are terminated every year. Not one or two special cases.
Unironically KYS
KYS
KYS faggot
KYS
Shut the fuck up and KYS you retard.
Whether you are coming at this board from the front page or via the catalog there's a bigass sticky explaining how retarded you are and how you should KYS instead of posting
Yet you chose to post
fuck you
fuck you
KYS faggot.

Attached: 1493749387760.jpg (772x501, 64K)

So you have nothing constructive to say then? Imagine my shock, leaf.

>being deliberately obtuse
>also expecting a constructive reply
KYS faggot

Hey, I would be pissed too if my country was turning to shit. Maybe you should relax and go outside.
The adults are talking here.

Attached: 1488396057992.jpg (400x384, 65K)

Its evil, but its a necessary evil.

Abortion is the last way for women to save their bodies from evil people.

>MUH LEAFS
>HURR DURR
>MUH LEAFS
Maybe this will get through to you instead.

Attached: 1522687140540.gif (1221x768, 699K)

Like honestly
I am at a fucking loss for words right now.
How somebody can be such a mentally retarded pile of trash and still operate the internet.
Wow.
You know what.
I love abortion now. It would have saved us from your retarded bullshit.

I think that's acceptable, or if the mother's actual life is at stake, like
said.
I'm still kinda on the fence regarding rape pregnancies, but I lean towards keeping the baby because I don't think any kind of "rape" would justify it.
But also those are all extreme exceptions and are no actual arguments in favor of a pro abortion point of view.

Oh btw, the OP asked
>Is there a single pro abortion argument
I gave one. You lost your little mind. It's adorable, and I sleep soundly at night knowing you people don't have any real threat to the world.

Attached: 735F1624-D151-403F-91B4-4A67CCDDA299.jpg (559x500, 158K)

Bringing something into this world like a child and then allowing it to suffer due to the mother not being able to provide for both of them would be immoral. Foster families fuck children up usually and is no way for a child to get the foundation they need to become a successful person in life. The mother's life is disregarded in favour of a child that has yet to come out of her which sucks but better make sure the child isn't brought into a terrible situation to suffer and die or become a larger burden on society than have that happen. Plus most people that get abortions feel immense guilt after.

Wholesale abortions need to be curbed, for sure. To outright ban abortion would be a foolish endeavor.

Your reason is fallacious and only applies to special cases. Anybody who isn't a retarded fucking mutt can look at the OP and realize he is talking about in general
so unironically KYS you faggot retard piece of shit

Based and redpilled leaf

Your libcuck tier cherry picking would be more at home on reddit you retarded faggot.

The OP seems to disagree.

lots of imperfect people lead decent lives and contribute to society, and shouldn't be murdered.
medical science/technology advances exponentially, so a cure or at least a treatment to help them live with their disability could be right around the corner.
there was some guy born with the most fucked up disease imaginable (harlequin ichthyosis) who lived to be 30 and a tri-athlete.

Attached: nigger_bird.jpg (500x333, 46K)

Oh, I'm talking "organs on the outside" kind of fucked up.

>op would seem to agree
To quote OP
>But also those are all extreme exceptions and are no actual arguments in favor of a pro abortion point of view.
No. He agrees with me
holy shit
you can't even fucking read either. Or you're just such a pile of trash that you selectively read words so that you only hear what you want to hear even when it's factually incorrect
holy shit
how are you this fucking pathetic and retarded
holy fuck
why haven't you KYS yet

go image search the phrase i put in parentheses

Actual good post in a thread of mental invalids.

(This faggot is still reeeeing)

Attached: leafland btfo.gif (310x233, 2.81M)

Is there a pro-life argument that doesn’t involve fairy tales?

Why wouldn't I? You're literally a retarded pile of shit using up oxygen that more deserving people could otherwise enjoy.

So why don't also kill everyone who lives miserable lives? Why should the line be drawn before birth?
I'd rather have irresponsible people, who don't take the necessary precautions to not have the baby in the first place, thrown in jail, or at least properly punished.

Is there a pro-choice argument that doesn't involve dubious mental gymnastics?

Yea, I have seen this before. Seems like a life of constant suffering to me. Also, isn't the death rate really, really high with most patients having this? I'm talking within months to a year.

Watch this film
It's the only abortion argument you will ever need

Attached: A0853EBB-5505-44CF-B8CD-645BE51AC366.jpg (800x1164, 252K)

A lot of the time the people getting abortions are lower class that can't afford the care it would take for these things. Like these are people that have hard times getting food, let alone medical procedures for a child. Children are a cost these people can't afford as they are already struggling so they will spend their life savings on an abortion so they can survive. Most of these people aren't happy about it, it's just what they have to do to live.

You keep staying classy, Canada.

>muh countryposting
Nice argument faggot

Niggers aren't human and we should be killing as many of them as possible. That's why I support abortions.

I think we should abort/kill guaranteed retards, deformed ppl, and whoever else we want. Imagine a world with no tards dude. They don't have to suffer and we don't have to pretend they're fully capable people. Plus $.

>Is there a single pro abortion argument that doesn't involve complete moral degeneracy and lack of empathy towards human life?
implying lack of empathy towards niggers is a problem?
Abortion keeps the nigger population in check. Its that simple. This outcome is desirable. If you're too stupid to understand that, might suggest going for a stroll in the favelas of Rio on a hot summer night.

You haven't said much of value either, and nobody else here is reacting the way you are. It's adorable, really.

Most of the people having abortions here are niggers, spics, and leftists. Anyone willing to kill their own unborn child should be sterilized, to be honest.

Sure. It prevents a nigger population explosion, similar to that in Africa.

>DUDE JUST LEGALIZE MURDER LMAO STOP LIVING IN A FAIRY TALE WORLD WHERE DOING EVIL SHIT IS WRONG

Kys

yeah its wrong, but there's a good reason man

Attached: 1486338088687.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

Oh wait wrong one. Yes.
The "lump of cells" is unequivocally a human baby that you are deliberately ending the life of.

Well because they're outside of someone's body actually breathing. They have memories and can speak which is something an unborn fetus can't do. Plus being miserable is subjective. The people you are suggesting we kill already try with alcoholism, drugs, and smoking. A fetus isn't itself until it is born. Before birth it is still connected physically to the mother and doesn't live a life of its own.

the only people who bring religion into the debate are atheists.
the only thing relevant to my being pro-life i derive from Christianity is that murder is wrong.
everyone suffers and experiences joy, to set some desirable ratio for the two that needs to be foreknown in order to justify whether or not murdering this person would be morally justifiable under some utilitarian framework would be impossible or arbitrary.
>Also, isn't the death rate really, really high with most patients having this?
yes, that was part of my point. even in the most fucked up of cases, there is still hope.

It kills millions of nigglets

No
It would s all anti-scientific emotionalism focused on allowing them to murder children
Well - a few do just flat-out admit they just wanna kill kids

No such thing, brainlet

by the way all of you saying niggers aren't human: I respect you more than those who can't even stand for their beliefs and lie to themselves to not feel guilty about their own opinions.

I would certainly use "science" to do away with third term abortions...babies ARE a life still in the womb during that third trimester, as newborn babies can live outside of the womb as early as 6months after conception.

I am genetically predisposed not to support the idea of killing my children.

Explain to me why we should want the trash of society breeding. Why should we want there to be more criminals and poor people and single mothers and retards? Why should we oppose eugenics?

This.
Christcucks love niggers

Abortion keeps the nigger population steady and low and therefore pro-choice is the red pilled pro-White stance.

HERE IS A GOOD ONE. Look at it like voluntary eugenics. Those who are not capable of handling a child or have such little morality that they just abort a baby like i take shits, then let them.

They are weeding out their own DNA. If the Pro-life people continue to reproduce, then their genes and culture take over.

This issue is such a distraction from actual important issues. And no, if someone aborts a baby it is meaningless in the context of everything else that is taking place.

Because foetuses aren't conscious for most of the time they can be aborted and there would be the same amount of abortions if it was illegal, they would just be less safe. It's not like in Holland where it's difficult to get an abortion but they have lots of sex education from an early age so kids are responsible.

That isn't a strawman...

>emotional appeal
>emotional appeal
>OhGawd emotional appeal
>therefore murder is ok
Typical

The only one I've seen that was remotely convincing was that if you don't have some access to legal abortions, women might try it themselves with a coathanger and end up injuring themselves in the process. Which is still quite clearly unethical to do, but if it's going to happen it may be better off in the hands of a medical professional at least.

Of course, they've gone so far with pushing easy access to it already.

There is some point in the process where it IS a human with a soul and some point where it IS NOT.

Notice that people are not up in arms when Women have periods or Men cycle their sperm.

If the body is the home/seat of the soul then it is not unreasonable to assume that the soul waits until the home is at least partially constructed to move in. How long is that though?

Another argument might be. Imagine you are walking to work and you pass a bum and you give him money for food every day. He is dependent on you for whatever reason, perhaps you even fired him from his last job so it is even your fault.

At some point you decide to stop feeding him, is this a crime because he is dependent on you? Are you required to preform a positive act for the sake of another Human? Note this would not cover the gruesome cut the baby up and remove it in pieces abortions, this is an argument for withdrawal of support.

I do not know how you would determine if a baby/fetus did or did not have a soul. Is an unimplanted blastocyst a Human with a soul? Are miscarrages child neglect?

>all those non-arguments
let's go through them, shall we?

>because they are outside of someone's body actually breathing
kill everyone who depends on someone else/technology to breath

>have memories and can speak
kill all amnesiacs and mutes

>the people you are suggesting we kill already try with alcoholism, drugs and smoking
what?

Should we hand needles to junkies then?

People having agency over their reproductive systems is an obvious human right. Abortions have likely led to a drastic reduction in crime, as well as physical and mental disorders. Basically legal and ethical eugenics.

The abortion debate is a wedge issue designed to separate the right and left politically.

I'm not raising a potatoe. It's one thing to care for your child until it can leave the nest and it's another to tend to it your whole life. Neets should have been aborted and the retards as well.

Thank you

Mirrored my argument

The only pro argument that i have felt was plausible is this: with the technology we have now some pregnancies can actually kill the mother due to complications and we can detect certain abnormalities in the fetus that it will come out as pretty much a mutant with two heads three arms that kind of stuff should absolutely be allowed to be aborted.

It's a philosophical appeal and looking at if it's morally right. This isn't black and white, it's tricky if you actually use your brain.

Easy
>scientifically at conception the blastocyst is alive
>scientifically at conception the blastocyst is Human
>killing innocent humans is wrong
>do not kill innocent humans
TA-DAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Attached: 62E30667-20F9-4C0F-8626-878BDB2D534A.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

Dude there are literally thousands of couples on waiting lists waiting for a newborn. That argument doesn't hold up. The problem is when these deadbeat drug addicts try to keep their kids instead of giving it up right away.

Attached: 1538603434195.png (984x820, 1.13M)

No one wants to raise someone else's crack-baby

>emotional appeal
>emotional appeal
>emotional appeal
>let me kill people
Every fucking time

Will the cat be okay? That stuff is usually cooked in oil and has a lot of salt on it

Both sides are mostly just emotional appeals
Be honest

Let them kill there offspring. VOLUNTARY EUGENICS BUDDY!!! Its a great thing. Morally wrong in every way, maybe even evil and selfish. But fuck it. let them

>superstitious nonsense
>anti-science drivel
>emotional appeal

Did you report this theft to police?

Yes if the parents are poor and stressed. I

I should have been aborted.

An un free life can only be enjoyed by NPCs

SEE guys. If we allowed abortions this post would have never been made!

See what i'm sayin???

I wouldn't kill my own child but i am not against the social experiment that shows who the sociopaths that would are.

I think that abortion should be legal up to the moment of it's survival outside of the womb.
This moment will move closer and closer to the fertilization, as medicine develops better and better tools to keep the baby alive.
I'm absolutely against the late term abortions when the child is alive and doesn't suffer from a debilitating illness that's going to kill it (although, even then, I say it shouldn't be allowed). In the late term abortions, claiming that the mother's health is at risk is just stupid and absolutely not true.
My arguments aren't going to satisfy 3ither of the sides, because one believes that the life starts at the conception (or even earlier), the other believes that the life starts whenever they want it to start(which is, actually a much weaker position).

>anti-science superstition
It is NOT alive even though it is until the faeries come in the third trimester then, MAGICALLY! the living human is *legally* alive
>pfffft

>emotional appeal
>emotional appeal

Sperm and eggs will never turn into a human separately, that's why nobody argues that point, because it makes no sense to.

Your argument about not having to feed someone dependant on you can be applied to a newborn.

If you kill a pregnant woman, you get charged with double homicide. Law recognizes a fetus is a human, but there is an exception clause for abortions, which makes no sense. This law will definitely be used against roe vs Wade.

>emotional appeal
>self refutation
>fallacy

The number of such fringe cases are so few as to be statistically insignificant in relation to the overall abortion discussion. Thr vast majority of people get abortions because they're livingirresponsibly.

No that is a logical question

I am now pro abortion because Ive learbed 80% of them are non White and non Whites are a blight on White society. They are nothing but foot soldiers against us

I know you are taking the piss but technically you are correct.

>At least admit you don't think killing is wrong, faggot.
I don't. I think abortion is a net social good since it gets rid of kids that's otherwise become a burden on society.
If you think their lives are more important that, fine.

I don't, and thus I don't see any kind of moral discrepancy.

Your missing the point completely to satisfy your own view. Once you are born outside of your mother you are an entity that has its own life. You count in a census, you have only social and familial connections with everyone else instead of a biological physical bond. Being born turns from one pregnant person into two separate people. So once you are your own living being you are granted all the legal and social rights of being another person. People in this world that are already born living off of assistance are different because they are actually their own person unlike a fetus.

About the drugs and alcohol comment I mean that most people that have abortions are already poor and fucked up and miserable and usually turn to drugs or alcohol which in term numb their pain and kill them. These people usually don't want to have abortions but as I said before I forced to for the sake of their own survival. Without the abortion youre possibly in a situation where there are now two miserable people in a life or death situation. It happens all the time in low income neighborhoods.

???

And you think irresponsible people should have children?

>lots of imperfect people lead decent lives and contribute to society, and shouldn't be murdered.
But that's wrong.
There's viable life and nonviable life. Nonviable life is a burden and thus should not exist.
Are you one of those "DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL NAZIS" boomer types?

>non-sequitur
>unsupported claim