What's the reason my country is a shithole?

Other than the known facts of course (Islam and non whites)

Attached: 1538620122240.jpg (800x533, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/country/egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont let them bait you, all i know about egypt is like a touristic contrty like a lot of sand camels and pyramids

Attached: 1523395558133.jpg (863x718, 234K)

> counts fingers

Nah, you pretty much summed it all up OP

Without knowing much about your countrie's politics, I want to say their capital is Jerusalem and they consider themselves to be god's chosen people, how far off am I?

Overpopulation: 90M people crammed in a thin area around the nile

The arab invaders are subject to the curse of the Pharaohs.

new

heritage.org/index/country/egypt
not enough freedom, unironically
"mostly unfree"

Anglos, Jews, Americans, overpopulation

dont you guys just kill christians

why shouldn't we? u r killing Muslims too

up

Pan arab nationalism, basically the only hope for development to a western level, was opposed by the NATO block even though nasser wanted to be their ally. Conflict with (nato backed) israel (and more importantly failure to reform the army until the 70s) cost them and there were internal contradictions with the elite not wanting to give up rentier positions and opposing the meaningful land reform that created middle classes in places like South Korea and Japan (oddly under US tutelage).

The strongest part of the state (the army) wasn't equipped to serve as the developmentalist hub that the state did in other countries that developed themselves also and basically were a vested interest in stagnation after nasser died.

up.

You are a military junta controlled/funded by an Israeli puppet.

Attached: 151111110337-us-foreign-military-aid-2014-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 60K)

so?

He was asking why the country is shit, I answered the question. Because its controlled by a corrupt military which is bought and controlled by powers that have no interest in Egypt becoming a powerful successful sovereign nation because that would be a threat to Israel.

This. The majority of the country is uninabitable desert and the lower section of the inhabited Nile basically Sub-Saharan Africa. This means everyone crowds into Cairo which cannot handle so many people. Include no natural resources or useful neighbours for trade and development and the current population boom, and Egypt will never develop. Egypt's only hope is to invaded and colonised once again by a more powerful foreign force, which is how Ancient and even Islamic Egypt survived for so long.

Best care scenario: Invasion and controlled by Israel (unlikely)

Worst case scenario: Gaza becomes Egyptian territory and Egypt has to take over controlling millions of angry Palestinians

what does that mean?
I guess I should add also that britain invaded egypt after pasha broke out of the ottoman empire and was experimenting with (shitty) factories and industrialisation.

it is mainly the one thing you said not to name

I said two.

it looks comfy

Cringe.

They do have a resource, the most powerful army in the region. Billions of funding from the US, almost half a million standing army, compulsory military service for a population of 90 million.

There best bet is to destroy Israel, the entire middle east will benefit vastly from the destruction of Israel who has been using Mossad and the US to destabilize, destroy and corrupt every middle eastern country vaguely threatening to Israel.

Being controlled by Israel is absolute worst case scenario as Israelis view all non jews as subhuman cattle.

You are fatalists and on the average incapable of planning for the future and don't grasp the ideas of maintenance and long-term investment. This is why you fail to advance past 17th or 18th century tier Europe. The same is true for most muslim countries. You birth a few more germanically oriented ones now and then, but they usually can't stand dealing with the unfixable mess so they try their luck overseas as soon as they reach university age.

>Being controlled by Israel is absolute worst case scenario as Israelis view all non jews as subhuman cattle.

In the Middle East, how is this not a perfectly reasonable belief to have as an Israeli Jew? Destroy Israel, then what? Imagine a map of the Middle East without Israel in it, how would it suddenly become an economic powerhouse? It would just be endless desert from Morocco to Pakistan. The Arab's only hope now after the fall of the Ottomans and Soviets is that Israel invades them all and forces them into the 21st century. Even most modern Palestinians have higher standards of living than most Egyptians despite all their constant chimpouts

it's really just overpopulation brah

The pyramids were made obsolete with the discovery of monarchy

Corruption, incompetence and way too much individualism to the point it hurts the institutions (especially in the army)

Also the country is overcrowded, you would be better with a tinier but educated population

lmao don't worry breau. As much as I hate Islamist, Egyptians can be pretty based. Just have self love and always bet on your nation. Invest and work hard and you can cut a slice of paradise from even the dankest pits of poverty. I believe in you, Pharaoh Chan. Turn your nation around.

>In the Middle East, how is this not a perfectly reasonable belief to have as an Israeli Jew?
They literally all chose to move there from Europe/US.

>Destroy Israel, then what? Imagine a map of the Middle East without Israel in it, how would it suddenly become an economic powerhouse?
They dont benefit from the destruction of Israel by taking Israels resources. They benefit from the destruction of a subversive element that feeds the corruption within the countries around it to control their neighbors and keep them in deteriorated states where they dont pose a threat. Israel does this along with the help of the US.

You realize the entire middle east would be in the 21st century if Israel had never been created and the US had not been meddling in all these countries. The US put warlords like Saddam in power because we had no interest in these countries being free. Look at Iran before the US meddling in their rulers. Tehiran was as modern as most european cities at the time.

Israel has brought the middle east constant warfare since its creation and brought down its allies to feed these destructive conflicts.

Islam and inbreeding

Attached: MAIN_Music-Pharaohs.jpg (1200x600, 195K)

HI ISIS