Most sought after women are white and Asian-gook

>most sought after women are white and Asian-gook
>women most disloyal to their race are white and Asian
Someone explain this shit to a Paki

Attached: 1536207267356.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Women of other races would be disloyal as well but nobody wants them.

>paki
>british flag
lmao

That's not my point, its that fags thirst after the women who are the least likely to remain with them

>Women with the largest number of suitors are less loyal
Gee,this requires explanation?

I do it on purpose, burgerfriend, as you well know.

Again, I am coming at this more from a perspective of wondering why orbiters thirst after the most disloyal women.

I wish I could sage but I have to post this

Attached: image.jpg (1024x874, 165K)

>leaf *has* to post something that can't even be read
Day of the rake when

>Paki
>checks flag

everything makes sense

wow OP really got your life on order when you can think about such trivial questions!
I am most impressed!
lol

Attached: 165849963424354.jpg (960x960, 113K)

Learn English, p*ki boi.

Are you in that town in Britain with the 1400+ play things?

Holy fuck Tenda... Do you spend all day on here?

You first, gook
Ikr

>You first, gook

Aren't pakis good friends with China?

I wouldn't say asian women are the most sought after. Most guys I know objectively rank white women the highest.

Asian women are just easy to fuck. I've seen fat neckbeards with very thin petite asian girls. I've seen the most autistic nerds with hot asian girls.

Asian girls are easy. White guys know this.

>when governments are buttbuddies it means the nations people also are buttbuddies
Burger logic working well. I guess that means you love Arabs and Jews.

Race means nothing.

Attached: 1537643387983m.jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

You are an actual British now user. Don't call yourself paki ever again.

Why would I willingly be associated with these cucks? These fags have got shit tested so hard by their women their race is done. When paki women shit test paki men, well, just Google "Qandeel Baloch" or Benazir Bhutto sometime.

Based

All women are like that

again

It's pretty common knowledge most burger flags are spic and chang LARPers, blacks and mystery meats

Don't worry, it allows them to feel better and scream "WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD". I feel I am doing them a service in helping them get rid of their deep insecurity in themselves.

This would be true if everyone adopted Anglo culture and spoke English as a 1st language

This
>that's not my point, my point is that all women are opportunistic whores
wow fucking brillant.

>most sought after women are white and Asian-gook
true
>women most disloyal to their race are white and Asian
not true

It's simple really.
European and East Asian girls tend to be from richer families than other races, and can spend more time on their looks, which breeds conceit.
Pretty conceited girls get away with more bad behavior, while less pretty girls(LPGs) don't (cheating, lying, bitching, etc.)
LPGs have to compensate for lesser attractiveness by other means (faithfulness, submissiveness, virtue)
LPGs tend to make better mothers because they see their children as increasing their own value, while pretty girls see children as decreasing their own attractiveness.
I'm speaking in general of course. There are always those outside the norm.

Attached: 1536354681859.jpg (869x474, 157K)

its a raging kind of feel.

Whichever race is desired more will naturally be more likely be less loyal. If you're so desired, why limit yourself? If you aren't desired, you need to limit yourself to keep someone.

But how do you explain the lemming-like thirst of the beta orbiters who chase the worst possible women?
Aren't us men supposed to think more rationally and logically? I wish these fucktards would think out the consequences. Maybe if we all stopped giving thots the attention they don't deserve, the collective situation for men would improve?

White women are the most loyal actually, out of all races and both genders. But why do you care anyway?

This is exactly true in my experience and from looking at similar research. It's a divide and conquer thing to talk shit about white women.