The West vs Muslims

>Be average Muslim
>Beautiful and Handsome , nice dude , simple haircut + mustach and beard like real men
>doesn't even know what degeneracy mean , born as a warrior and soldier , brave and courageous kids
>22 to 28 years old already have a family and kids instead of playing video games and make protests about political shits
>United , great social life , no depression or empty life because of religion
>Muslim woman respectful clothes , respectful life , polite , respect family and husband , no cheating no degeneracy no divorce no attacking men , make great children and stay with them until their marriage

>Be average White Western .. I mean look at the picture , i can't even describe you , you f*king subhuman apes

discusting scums , what are you aliens or something ? go extincts scums no one will miss you

Attached: 1538658548291.jpg (2529x1443, 737K)

We need to send Evangelical crusades in the West

based islam is the future of the west, i can't wait to see jews beheaded on minarets and thots whipped through the street

You forgot the part where you fuck a goat, fuck a 9 year old boy and fuck your sister before throwing stones at her.

Attached: 1462435338852.jpg (650x418, 56K)

doesn't make any sense
Christianity already failed , those people are Christians "Jesus is love" , "you can make a lot of sins and christianity will forgive you"
those are the result of christianity and crusades

jewish rats are already like the west , those subhumans will make them fall too without even a war

sleeping with moms and sisters and pigs (and other animals like cats and dogs and donkeys) is a western thing
ask Cameroon ex-PM of UK

Attached: bb.jpg (2524x1440, 803K)

Haha nice fantasy sandnigger. I know your kind, you swarm all our cities after all. If a sandnigger isn't running a kebab stand, he's running a convenience store. And either way its a shitty business that no one goes to except other sandniggers and liberal retards who don't know better. Hahaha fuck, the very thots you hate so much are paying your bills. The average "Muslim" is a heretic by his own standards, getting loaded on booze and prescription meds every day before they beat the everloving shit out of their wives and their mongrelized children.
Wait, it gets better. The whole time you retards are here, trying to save money to ship the rest of your family over. The kike rats back home are stealing all your ancestral land right out from under your feet while the whole western world watches and laughs. They're marrying off whatever muzzie shits are left to the ugliest hooknose whores they have to dilute and effectively wipe your genes from the Middle East.

Attached: laughing merchant.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

ok.

What countries are they from? Most muslim men I see are either scrawny or fat-asses and have the faces of inbred retards with kike-like noses. As for the women, I understand they wear ample clothing: their adipose faces betray their fatty bodies.

Plus they're usely rude and obnoxious, so your polite mahometan is just a myth.

>brave and courageous
>still flees several thousand kilometres from a war that was never even close to them
>won't fight unless outnumbering the enemy at least 2:1
topkek

>whiter than you Ahmed

>10 migrants left their country and went to europe (70% of them are africans and indians larping as syrian migrants)
>all muslims fled their countries

>>won't fight unless outnumbering the enemy at least 2:1
I never even seen a european fight so they can outnumber him

Attached: IMGBN43088chahed-belgique.jpg (710x447, 27K)

Holy fuck kill yourself.
Most of the ones on the right are Persian and other native middle Easters (who are light skinned).

Arab inbreed shitskins, Pakis, Nafris, Somalis and Afganiggers are the heavy representators of the muslim population and they goddamn subhumans.

German idealism > Nordic idealism > Pan-European Idealism > Christian Syrians > Non shiskin muslims > Christian shitskins > Muslim shitskins > Kikes

Know your beast.

no one give a shit about skin color you dumb retard , even those in the picture i didn't choose them for their skin or face
still Pakis, Nafris, Somalis and Afganigger better than those western pigs
who give a shit about skin color if you aren't a western faggot

argentina = christian shitskins

Islam would actually be a great ideology for Jow Forums. Most just fail to understand that.

Why do you people cherry pick pictures of the 0.01 % of muslims who have blue/green eyes in these shitty memes? We all know 99.99% of you look like niggers and street shitters. Why do you portray yourselves with uniquely Western traits? Serious question.

Stop cherry picking.

Reality
- Be average muslim
- Be short and skinny, all white countries are taller than all muslim countries and all the strongest men are white. Not that looks even matter in muslim countries since 90% of them, even the kings, just marry their cousins.
- Born into poor wartorn hellholes they attempt to flee by the millions
- 22 to 28 years old, probably cowardly running away from their homeland
- No unity, they all hate eachother and kill eachother by the hundreds of thousands in somalia and saudis against yemenis and all the other muslim civil wars
- Muslim women, have their genitals mutilated

Islam is dumbed down judaism for Low IQ Sand people, almost identical..

But that's the mentality of the majority of posters here. Can't you see the resemblance?

Lol warriors, we used to pick the little afghans off like shooting fish in a barrel.

I always laugh at how delusion muslims are. They havent been relevant since the fall of the ottomans. Just a bunch of backwater desert savages. Just think if they didnt have oil nobody where spare a second thought to them. They are pitiable really.

It's true to some extent; Islam is all about conquest of the entire world while the white world has stopped striving.

The west isn't trying to build anything and Muslims are trying to gain control of the world.
For all the hate against Jew; what are the doing though? They are trying to take over the entire world and white people are indifferent and isolated.

Attached: Rich.jpg (620x467, 64K)

>juxtaposes the best of the best of muslim society, with the worst of the worst of western society

hmmm..
& this is where i call you an inbred 7th century savage; because you still advocate death, instead of trying to help anyone but yourselves. there is no compassion in you at all
saged

Attached: alt-left_isis.jpg (500x553, 103K)

it's not cherrypicking romanian gipsy
it's Belgian Prime minister with Tunisian Prime minister
>We all know 99.99% of you look like niggers and street shitters
just go to France or the West and tell them "i'm romanian" and tell me the answer , no fck off gipsy no time to answer to ugly mongoiloid like you

with all of those , still better than an american alien fag

ok

The funnist thing about muslims is that in spite of believing they are going to conquer the world. They cant even save Palestine. And when the Jews knock now the dome of the rock the muslims will still do nothing. Then talk like a big man because his family is claiming benefits in a white mans country.

Fuck off you scarab eating bedouin faggot. Fucking ragheads wipe your asses with your hands and sleep on fucking carpets an shhiiiieeet. Fleabitten savages still livong in tbe bronze age. Wish Alexander had murdered your whole pathetic race.

Your judge might be a Muslim, your police officer might be a Muslim, your daughters rapist might be a Muslim.

What does it really matter that they're not capable if we are boosting Jihad in all of our countries?

Attached: Sweet nothings.jpg (521x737, 48K)