You know Jow Forums, he kind of has a point

You know Jow Forums, he kind of has a point...

Attached: 1538645701053.png (611x429, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Luntz
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh food
>I need an Italian in my house if I want to make pizza. It's impossible otherwise.

why is food the only argument for immigration? if i want i can go get some fucking taco spices and hamburger and go to town. doesnt justify illegals fucking up the system

Believe in tacos
even if it means letting your daughter get COBBED

millennials don't even know how to boil water, much less cook gourmet italian food.

Holy fuck this timeline is fantastic.

I wonder if kek will grant us the prosecution and jailing of that rat Dr Ford.

"Let's go out for African food" said noone ever.

You could use this argument to support European imperialism since a large portionof it was to get more spices.

Why do Americans always use "ethnic" to mean nonwhite, there are so many distinct European ethnicities

Yes, I can.

That's a high level boomer.

here come the slide threads

STAY MAD, STEP DADS

Background
Luntz was born and grew up in West Hartford, Connecticut, the son of Phyllys (née Kelmenson) and Lester Luntz, who together wrote the first American forensic dentistry textbook.[5][6][7] His family was Jewish.[8]

More like "let's go fasting".

Imagine being so fat you think about food when talking about people

Um excuse me shit lord, I'm a vegetarian and I find the heavy usage of meat products in Mexican food to be highly problematic. Please respect my boundaries and deport all spics. Thank you.

Attached: 1471914496779.png (500x375, 161K)

based

Every "diverse" food festival i've been to was rather filthy and would fully represent the low condition of life diversity would bring. There is nothing to refute.

I mean, a rapist or burglar is fine if they know how to cook if you know what I'm saying!

what food does islam offer?

anyone who thinks diversity is there strength is living in a predominantly white suburb

every fucking time

Every single one of these kikebots posting "U know pool/" should be fucking IPRangebanned. Do your goddamn jobs you worthless (((mods.)))

There are these wonderful things called books that can teach you to make food. By saying only Mexicans can make tacos or only Chinese can make Tso Chicken, you are being a racist by enforcing sterotypes onto people based off their ethnicity.

Use their own SJW tactics against them

Kebab.

Because leftists are fat fucks who only know how to cook or basedbois who's only worth is in a kitchen.

>eat poojeet's curry dish
>immediately get the shits a minute after
My intestines won the reward of diversity through temporary lactose intolerance.

IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT RESTAURANTS
Boomer day of the rope when?

Not sure if satire...

Significantly lower rates of trust with your neighbors, all because you refuse to learn how to make schwarma

Fuck you

I have not only did I get food poisoning I also got a tapeworm.

That's all limousine liberals have to argue. They've never experienced true ethnic diversity. Being a tourist in another country makes them think they've lived the struggle even though watch vicariously through their hotel windows and expensive tourist attractions littered with beggars, and lower class that home their hands out to them and provide services like the liberal is a fucking God. It's fucking pathetic, and drives me insane how hypocritical and dense a liberal's mind is.

>don't stereotype people
>the only good thing about diversity I can name is stereotypical foodstuffs

This is leftism. Sage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Luntz
> His family was Jewish.
sage this kike shit

Threads hat start with this picture and post should be deleted. It is obviously spam since we have them multiple times a week, sometimes more than once a day. I don't know who it is, JDL or another organization but it needs to be put on a list for automatic deletion and B&.

TLDR, MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS.

There's burger places in every city on earth

remove

Attached: Steadman.png (900x450, 203K)

i don't think human flesh is legal over here

I have a feeling the niggers who keep posting Frank Luntz are the same kind of niggers who post Henry Rollins.

Attached: 1515720154378.png (710x286, 99K)

STFU
Kek is starting to wear down as a meme because of fagots like you. Kek demands you lurk more or he'll send the thought police on you.

>2017
fuck off with this buwlsheeit

>ethnic food festival

Does he eat people? Food can be cooked no matter where you are in the world.

You don't have to fucking import people in order to learn how to fucking cook their food. It's fucking retarded and i fucking hate it what it's done to Sweden.

OP is retarded. Constantly posting the same shit expecting they will influence anyone.

Please post your address so diverse people here illegally can come live with you and enrich your life bitch.

Attached: diversityintheworld.jpg (634x7012, 734K)

this

>Letting thousands of undocumented people flood your cities and apply for benefits just so you can have a few taco stands

Because cookbooks don't open without a cook of the same ethnicity as the author present? Lol fuck off

More Soros Redditfag bullshit. "[Insert liberal faggotry here]...[insert moralistic thought control comment here]"

muh food is some top tier hedonist filth shit.

You cant argue with someone who values differently spiced foods over their culture, people, and nation. Theyre mentally ill.

Wtf i love food poisoning now

like this one? looks really nice.

Attached: ethnic-food-festival.jpg (960x720, 143K)

Yea and most ethnic food tastes just as shit as diversity is

If all they can ever bring up is tacos, you know they have literally no way to defend "diversity".

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-084529_Brave.jpg (595x600, 141K)

>Mixing versus keeping all things distinct and separate
just throw all the food into a pot, goy!

USA cucks every ethnostate in the world

>Go to google (or other search engine)
>Search up food recipe
>???
>profit
Wow its as if me being able to eat (Insert demonym here) food relies 0% on wether or not I let millions of them into my country

god I hate the food argument
>"but Ethiopian cuisine is great!" (I have heard this)
>"OMG I suddenly love curry fuck white pipo"
>"This Thai-Filipino fusion restaurant is just what the city needed"

Attached: 22448096_889296660829_2714793478681227408_n.jpg (663x658, 42K)

Haitian cookies are the best, you fookin racists! m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

We have every kind of food imaginable because of the market.

We don't need tyranny sympathizers to give us food.

We've had Italian since 1681 and Indian pudding since 1716 for example.

What we have never had until the last century- foreign exclusively democrat voters that hate our liberty from tyranny culture.

Fuck off and die.

this

White people legitimately cannot cook decent food. You fuckers don't even clean your meat. I need to bring Spices with me whenever I travel.

Caribbean>Mexican>Italian>African>Indian>Asian>Caucasian

I was. Three days diarrhea.

Why is it always food? Don't they know that any schmuck can follow a recipe?

>(((luntz)))
Every damn time

Why do you post this same exact thread every single day?

>cleaning meat

No wonder you fuckers end up with all kinds of nasty bullshit infectious diseases and parasites.

Based Giancarlo.

obviously it's a good investment, guaranteed yous.

No he doesn't
No one thinks lower quality of life except indirectly.
It will lead to a lower quality of person.

Elaborate his point please, because i don't see it.

Attached: 1504626704871.jpg (800x1323, 174K)

Are you Seriously saying that there's something wrong with cleaning meat? CLEANING MEAT IS WHAT GETS RID OF " bullshit infectious diseases and parasites." YOU FUCKING BRAINLET.

Does he even have a job as a pollster anymore? Last time i saw he got blown the fuck out when his polls were so awful and off base.

Because food is literally the only positive they can point to for it, so they always do.

youre supposed to cook it too, usually does the trick, nigger

Because they're mutts who larp as one specific ethnicity from time to time but usually just go as "white" or "black" etc.

obviously you stupid inbred Cumskin.

Our food hygene standards are much, much higher than yours.

nigger

Isn't food poisoning great?

Says the fat guy with food stained shirt and baggy pants.

The american model of modernity industrializes "ethnic food" and kills cultures around the world. It is debilitating and morbid.

>Luntz
EveryFuckingTime.jpg

Is that what you tell yourself as you suck down your soilent Green *seasoned with salt*?

>ethnic food
enjoy yr diarrhoea

An upset stomach is a good thing now?

let it be so

We have a World's Fair in Cambridge every few years. It is a cluster of parades, food & item stalls, and small musical events from predominantly black nations around the world. The crowds are significant, so it is reasonably well-policed. A few years back, the streets were lined with people watching the parades. A few 'youths' entered the local 7-Eleven. More entered. They achieved some kind of critical mass and just looted the place in broad daylight. Once others figured out what was happening, they streamed into the store to participate. They even yoinked a price scanner out of an employee's hand in the entrance way.

This was a sunny afternoon, at what you might call a family event. Yay for ethnic food festivals.

If only what people could learn to do something as complex as making a taco.

No that's what I do for a living. Your country can't afford me.

Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with salt as a seasoning.

He's got a point.. We SHOULD eat the immigrants.

I can't afford to because illegal immigrants keep depressing my wages.

Attached: muhethnicfood.png (639x551, 151K)

>Your car is w, your electronics are x, your food is y, your music is z
>Checkmate millenials

Didn't even have to see his name or picture to know.

Attached: 1529001735317.jpg (540x330, 41K)

Please don't respond to low quality bait.

I don't understand why people think only one race can cook X food.

As if it literally matters what race makes the food.

AT LEAST WE HAVE THE KEBABS GUYS MMMM

Attached: 1536665793946.jpg (584x735, 140K)

Imagine being so fat that the only reason you want diversity is for food.

While I am quite sure cannibals can make a kick ass leg of long pig...... that doesn't mean they would or should be "enriching" our culture........

This is posted every day and it's so fucking stupid. All fields