BASED GRAHAM CRACKER

BASED GRAHAM CRACKER

Attached: 1538666808759m.jpg (1024x655, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
mobile.twitter.com/kasie/status/1047868255719833600
youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g
reddit.com/r/politics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did this glorious faggot just make a witch joke?

I don't normally support neocons, but when I do, it's because they're based and redpilled.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep

Based Cracker

thats fucking great

where the fuck have you been Lindsay?
you've been a bitch for as long as I can remember, but now, now you bring out your dick

I'm so fucking glad McCain is dead. Lindsay should have been let off his leash a decade ago

This is the power of ultra instinct

Attached: 1517358105022.jpg (320x272, 20K)

>BREAKING: Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination pulled! "We can't have a duck on the Court".

Looking forward to s'more based Graham quotes until Kavy is on the bench

GOP uncucked after McShitstain died. Holy fuck. graham is going on the offensive.

I dont get it. Pls explan

How did he become so based? I can't tell of its genuine or if he is pandering to his constituents

ill admit thats based as hell from Lindsey

Attached: yay.jpg (480x360, 30K)

How is it that the seemingly timid Graham is the one being the most outspoken on this?
>inb4 McCain

Over here we are being told that Flake could become the new president if he votes no. Fucking imagine Graham lel

It's a witch hunt. That's how you find out if someone is a witch.

He's legit. He's not up for reelection I don't think

Attached: C193853D-5106-4528-BA03-3072783A72E6.gif (367x219, 523K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

Golden Grahams will the fire bantz again.

Dunking people in the water is literally what they did to witches 500 years ago.

Is Graham serious?

Are you stupid? Don't answer that, it's obvious.

You throw a suspected with in a large body of water. If she drowns then you pray for her blessed soul and thank God she wasnt a witch. If she survives then she is a witch and you burn her at the stake.

It's sarcasm faggot

Ffs how do I explain this to you stupid americans

Wew lad...

Trump got Graham's pedotape he got the blackmail and full control over this puppet. Lindsey Graham used to be such a Globalist neocoun anti Trumper. He flipped. Trump is going to eject the god damn ZOG

yes man, he's dead serious.
he is demanding the Senate strap Kavanaugh to a post and submerge him in water to see if he floats

you dumbass

WHOOOOSH

Attached: 1537019173530.gif (500x267, 999K)

No if she drowns she's a witch, if she floats she's not

And, how do we know he's a witch?

Attached: How do we know.jpg (401x297, 36K)

Based

Attached: F19E297A-DCED-4125-AB4F-2A7B7273D0DF.jpg (960x960, 178K)

Smack 'Em Graham teaching witch hunt history lessons for free to dumb Californians and liberal millennials.

Attached: 1538207691045m.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

Witches are made of wood, wood floats dummy.
It's why they burn so well.

He's saying that Kavanaugh is log of poop. If we put the the poop in water and he floats then it's a good turd but if the piece of shit sinks then it's a nigger.

>The devil bowed his head
>Because he knew he'd been beat
>He played that Golden Judge
>On the ground of Donnie's Feet

Attached: 1538665778201.png (729x450, 450K)

He turned me into a newt

No he's saying that Kavanaugh is an apple. And apples are the forbidden fruit that women will devour

Oh my Kek it's real. Where does this timeline end.
mobile.twitter.com/kasie/status/1047868255719833600

Dont get your happy hat on, over Grahamnesty...he is up for re-election in 2020 and is getting into character.

build a bridge out of him!

LAID it at his feet
Fucking Millennials, if you're going to quote song lyrics from Gen X's era, at least get them RIGHT

I should have saved his dox info... I feel like buying this man a box of cigars and a decent southern whiskey.

Attached: 1538614584134.png (679x1026, 98K)

This dude is too based.

Fucking amazing
I'm convinced that the McTumor was influencing other senators, and he's been released from it's control

Unbound Graham has arrived

REMEMBER...this dicksucker was one of the most uppity bitches after Trump won, and he is all about inundating the US with shitskins!

I cry erry tiem.

Lmao

That's not how it worked at all. They killed them regardless.

It was the whole shtick about a witch trial. You are guilty even if proven innocent.

The comments are cancer. Everyone there needs to be camped and disappeared. No more mercy.

here, zoomer
youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g

So, my wife just stepped out of the shower and slipped into the satin robe/bra/panty set I bought her at Victoria's Secret yesterday. She just approached me while I'm standing here in the door smoking my camel to inform me she "got it all smooth for me" as she slid her panties to the side with one hand and with the other, grabbed my hand to run my fingers over her smooth pussy lips. She then walked away towards the bedroom but, not before she exposed her ass and slapped it as she looked over her shoulder with a beckoning wink. Looks like a lazy, sunny day of pussy and weed is on the menu, boys. Probably have a double pina colada, too.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying Graham's redemption arc.

Graham speaking truth, Kennedy telling people to "put down the bong if you think this is a search for the truth". Trump really is teaching the disloyal Rs.

I hope this is bait

It's over.

Fuck me.
Stale ole Jow Forums pasta in a FBI Kavanaugh report.
Fucking kek.

Attached: image.jpg (844x563, 93K)

Let's get FUCKIN DRUNK!

It's a poop joke you retards

Old, stale, but it's still worth a kek.
See

It's weird how on reddit.com/r/politics/ theirs about 30 threads on why its bad that Kav is innocent

But not 1 thread stating Kav is innocent

wtf im brainwashed now?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 14.40.png (1238x777, 284K)

Lmao

Anons are getting confused because they missed one part: they didn't just throw them in the water. They tied them to a log or stone or something and submerged it, then raised it out after long enough. If she drowned, she wasn't a witch. If she survived, she was burned as a witch.

Fucktard zoomed doesn't know his Monty Python.
Ignorant child.

Attached: image.jpg (363x345, 23K)

"I will teach them how to win"

Shit is older than your gay ass brit faggot humor.

This is pretty fun, but RIP Fireworks. Gone the way of Flash and ColdFusion :(

SLAMMIN' GRAHAM

>meme flag
>thought process instantly goes scatological

Whatcha doin rabbi?

That was genuinely good.

It's unbelievable how till >oh, like you're doing now?
I only realized this golden pasta, it's the best iteration yet. Fuck man I'm on cloud 9 after that laugh.

Attached: 1536270950282.jpg (450x600, 63K)

wait did this actually really end up in the report?

Kek.
Graham slam!

Seeeeems so.
Cap it.
I have.
Some retard posted the pasta here about a week ago. Newfags ate it up.
Oldfags told him BTFO.
But some faggot has gone an posted it to the FBI.
Fucking kek.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1572, 268K)

Does anyone think that Graham was lovers with McCain? That’s why he’s now based queer, he doesn’t have that domineering McCain to tell him what to do.

I bet it was a Strayan. God bless you fuckers.

kek