Incels and MGTOaw btfo

No more robot hooker.

Incels and MGTOW btfo'd.

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-113124_Facebook.jpg (1078x941, 371K)

I WANT MY ROBO PUSSY NAUW!
FUCK HUSTON AND FUCK FEMINISM

>Cant put your dick in a lump of plastic
>Land of the free

You are becoming like us here in cuck island

Attached: 1350049560418.jpg (800x1131, 295K)

Fucking screeching harpy bitches. These roasties have way to much power in this cucked society to shut down things they dont like and beta white knight will suck their used up roastie holes over it

>It is just a piece of plastic and rubber
>Quick ban them!!!
They are scared.

Attached: 63487657836478563874.jpg (2027x3000, 888K)

Who is this exploiting? Why can’t we have this? They. Why can’t they have this?

WE MUST PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF FEMALE SHAPED RUBBER DOLLS
>meanwhile (pic related)

Attached: pizza.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Roasties make up 50% of their voting base. That should explain everything.

>performing work without a permit
This has nothing to do with the sexdolls themselves, but with the owners not having their shit together.

Attached: tn_1235245586270.jpg (560x458, 26K)

Imagine Europe being less cucked than the US.

LAND OF THE KEK

Don't worry. It happened. Just spend your good boy points on onions and nintendo switch games.

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-115656_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1080x2220, 500K)

If more states ban robo hookers, could a black market for this theoretically come about once the technology is ready?

>brothel for real dolls
this is like using a second hand tenga, why would anybody ever do this

this article is different from the one you posted at the top with different information. If you had posted this first my reaction would have been different obviously.
So I guess you're right, shit's fucked and cucked and land of the free (lol)?

You need a city issued permit to do demo/construction work. It's not rocket science

It seems like roasties fight against robot brothels more than against normal brothels.

That will change when they get a.i. then I will push the equal rights bs for my waifu. Seriously though used fleshlights? Fuck that shit.

But seeing one of these unboxed like the leg lamp from a Christmas story is going to be a picture moment. Keep the cameras ready.

Attached: 354191.jpg (1002x1252, 319K)

It's putting them out of business and dolls don't buy from the grocery store anymore meaning less tax dollars overall.

Attached: 1234238743940320205445.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

I posted another but nope, getting shutdown.

Because roasties work in the normal brothels

Attached: 12139484044234204358340.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

>prostitution is a vile sign of men's gross sexuality that disgusts all women
>ree, no, stay away from fuckbots, we need you men giving us money!

then soon

>having children is an incredible burden that no women should have to do
>ree, no, don't have kids with androids, if we aren't having kids what is our purpose in life?

Man I can only imagine the shame were I to walk in there

because it's new and trendy
it will soon fade out and permavirgin turboretards will go back to quietly fucking socks once they realize AI will never be a thing and someone fucking a sex doll will always look cringy and pathetic to 99% of people

>Land of the free
>cant pay someone to fuck a robot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Shame is a method of control. It's the reason why normies consider themselves individuals yet have almost all the same opinions. They don't want to step out of line and be an outsider.

so roasties are so threatened by an oversize sex toy they are running interference?
it just shows their fear. as much as we joke about it here, the truth seems to be they legitamlity fear an inanimate masturbation aid.
they have no leg to stand on if they complain about being seen as only a sexual object if they are threaten by a sex toy so much that they fear their own "wealth" as a person being diminished.

welp there it is people, a woman worth is 20lbs of pussy and ass.

Attached: mega-pussy-and-ass-box[1].jpg (1000x710, 403K)

Good times user good times.

Attached: 1466615754119.png (868x780, 35K)

The fuck yuh know bout taxes Tyrone

>warn

Article link please

>no evidence to support health benefits or risks

How about you don't get STDs from them...

Unironically a good thing. Robots are the beginning of transhumanism, and I'd shoot a species traitor before a roastie.

Roasties fear the electronic pussy

>If you don't support decadent beahvior, you're just a NPC loser!!!!1!1!
I'm sure that's what every attack helicopter identified non binary tranny fucking cuckhold fetichist say to defend themselves
You so wish to stand out the line that you effectively just become a sad snowflake screaming for attention

Your mortal enemy is the "roastie" because you act like a roastie yourself
>I don't need females lolz
>I want to fuck that silicon female so bad and wish she had a mind of her own tho
we're reaching cringe levels that shouldn't be possible

>the land of the free

Attached: 1509632318495.jpg (752x564, 132K)

toasty

They fear this too

Attached: 1244952321324.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

>black market robo hookers
this truly is the best timeline

Expecting roasties and feminists to go down without a fight lol! Of course they're going to reject it, as if they'll let you take away the only use for a woman away.

Sex dolls mean you hate women in their eyes.

Is there one in the image of pic?

Attached: 1234560973.jpg (584x641, 93K)

Oh no, some bumfuck town on another continent voted on something
whatever shall i do

?trying maker

>deny any sexual outlet for genuinely unwanted incels
>wtf why are you disgusting incels so angry and misogynist all the time?????? stupid virgins

Houston is a major center for sex trafficking. We have two airports, counless highways intersecting, considered a "business hub", attract sit loads of asians because of the Medical Center, have enough ghettos that you can live off the grid, have our own port, and are close enough to mexico. Having a robit brothel puts the massage parlors and other underground brothels out of business, especially because the robot one will probably be cheaper and LEGAL. no one will have to say a secret codeword or worry about police busts. you would just go in, cum and walk out. this robot brothel is getting shut down by people who are backed by the traffickers, i bet you. it's bigger and deeper than "roasties getting btfo"

homosexuality and interracial only, in Houston.

what is the difference between fucking a whore that had 12 dozen dicks in her before you? you are literally fucking a used condom

asian women are fun

>image of pic

brothel... lol

it was going to be a try it before you buy it store that required a membership for entry.

they had a sterilization room for when the members were done taking the sex doll for a test drive.

a friend's step dad is the owner of the store.

Considering the fact that robohookers legally is a property and not a humans how the fuck do they even block the brothel? On what premises?

>Texas outlaws something that's sure to become legal elsewhere
>Texas loses all profits/revenue
>Texas legalizes robot brothels

*yawn*

SSDD.

>being this insecure as a population group and municipality

as if anyone is listening to these harpies as they refuse to shut the fuck up

there's a difference between hating someone and not wanting to put up with their shit. I doubt you hate alligators but you probably don't want to live with one.

>you can buy a hole but woman and faggots can use your neighbour molded dick
America, the land of Kucks. Also isnt that against capitalism? lmao fucking jews

Attached: 81JL55H0CkL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1026, 119K)

Why would they frame the poll answers that way? Inappropriate vs dangerous?

>Someone has to clean up and disinfect those robo vags after use

Attached: 1524416394128.png (881x673, 325K)

Could not have said it better user. Houston already has a big prostitution and human trafficking business that does not want to be disrupted.

There isn't dildo bars for faggots and women, when they go out, they go fuck real dicks
If they use dildos, they do it in the privacy of their homes or parties because they don't ask for their plastic dicks to be recognized as a sexual orientation

yes even faggots and women aren't that crazy

NOHHHHHHHH!

That title and the opening sentence indicate two very different things.

>windows 8 dsp
Wow.

>somewhere in this earth is a man pressure washing robodoll pussy

I now know what the greatest black market commodity of the future is going to be.

I thought it was just memes

Attached: 1516241611269.jpg (1238x972, 117K)

>threat of female independence
that will never not make me laugh in anger

>shadhomo sapiens

Attached: jewishprisonerescapingcampwhileguarddogsarechasinghim27664693.png (500x528, 148K)

NO! This stops them from pissing in the genepool, absolutely NOT BTFO'd!

Attached: Horror.png (256x256, 78K)

>reeee muh sexbots
chill mouthbreathers.
sex robots will come sooner or later and lets be honest here, we talking about sex, it will come asap.

When they advance from total cringe shitty plastic dolls to talking and moving sexual fantasies that is when I will try them and its gonna happen -and my fav part is: thots will no longer earn 10 times of your monthly wage by spreading thier legs.

Attached: R0s7KNlzfp__At13LjTKAg_ryMXTWWmpAd_6RlE2W8k.jpg (960x960, 251K)

So no "robo brothel", but you can still buy one for private use then?

Good. As a woman I don't want any competition from robots. It's sexist.

Inviting Jow Forums here was a mistake.

Attached: image.jpg (395x301, 76K)

EVERYONE BUY YOUR SEX BOTS AND AR LOWERS BEFORE THEY'RE BANNED

HURRY MOM THE CREDIT CARD