Senator Collins : FBI Probe appears very thorough

>Senator Collins : FBI Probe appears very thorough

Attached: very thorough.png (954x577, 932K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3ta5ahB-6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally didn't even interview Ford or Kavanaugh or the two women who submitted sworn statements
>very thorough

Wtf type human is the cnn reporter? Connecticut high yellow

Why interview them when their's hours of sworn testimony in the Senate? As for the other statements, they probably wouldn't have had any significant impact on the investigation so the FBI didn't waste their time with a detailed follow-up.

Where did it happen?
>I don't know

When did it happen?
>I don't know

>We need a deeper investigation into this clearly fictitious event

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Is there even a single brain cell in that fat fucking head of yours.

>talk to FBI
>statement slightly different than sworn testimony
>guilty of perjury
Yeah fuck that, if the FBI wants a statement they can just take the one already provided. Talking to them now would be retarded.

>interview Mark Judge
>he gives a solid alibi for where he was that day along with Kavanaugh
>all of the false "sworn statements" utterly fall apart

The FBI doesn't have to interview everyone once they've already realized the rest of the people are lying through their teeth.

ITS
HAPPENINGGGGGGGG

this will be another Zimmern and Trump election night

HAHHAHAHAHA

and when RGB croaks, omg it will be glorious

I've been a party to a few of these background investigations when I was in the military. Let me try and explain how they work. The request comes through to the FBI to get a background investigation. This request lists specific individuals to speak to, and specific subject matters to speak about. In their questioning, other people or questions could come up. Even with that, they can not speak about those subjects or to those people without first getting authorization from the person who initiated the background investigation. In this case, it sounds like the FBI didn't have a subject bring up anything that needed to be asked to Ford or Kavanaugh, so they had no need to speak with either of them.

Criminal investigations are different. They can follow any lead and speak about any subject with anyone identified. This isn't a criminal investigation.

She's telegraphing she has to vote 'Yes'. Her voters are from Maine. They're not buying this BS.

Alaska here, if murkowski votes against kav she won't have a career. Even the natives are turning against her

Guys liberals are not taking it too well.

Attached: _20181004_115621.jpg (720x658, 76K)

Say hello to Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh

To do list:

1- Ban abortions
2- Legalize rape
3- Overturn the Hughes amendment

Attached: punished kavanaugh.png (700x700, 911K)

So FBI is incompetent now?

God i hope this shitshow has scared both parties in stopping this metoo bullshit before it's too late.

Post more salt plz

rip dems, i understand the relentless attack.. but i almost feel bad for them.. almost

sec, just got presidential text

Attached: 1516847923887.jpg (600x600, 40K)

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=p3ta5ahB-6w

>telling the fbi how to do their jobs

This. I've been waiting for some tears since Monday, I have a fucking quota to fill.

DEMOCRAPS ARE FINISHED

Now we can start putting these rats in camps

Attached: 1520854262604.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

> The FBI needs to investigate!
FBI Investigates.
> N-no not like that!

Attached: _20181004_120602.jpg (720x809, 82K)

The statements made, before the Senate. Were investigated. Ford and Kavanaugh had nothing to add. Evidence and witness were needed. Not rehashing the statements.

Always was

Hey my state finally did something half decent

What a shocker

Are you literally shaking?

>Who is Deb Fischer
>Who is Shelley Moore Capito
>Who is Joni Ernst

Ex-LE here. The reason there was no follow up interview is likely to be because there is no corroboration at all among the witnesses named in the initial accounts. If there is no further evidence to explore, there is no need to reinterview.

Brett is going to probe RBGs anus thoroughly so we can appoint Amy

Desperation has rendered their brain useless, they need to be put to sleep, with Kev as SCOTUS that's pretty much guaranteed.
The age of democrats is over, the age of believing silly hoes is over, some lefties are most likely on suicide watch right now, hopefully they an hero for our entertainment.

Libtards literally raped themselves. They've just made a soft conservative judge into a vengeful angel for the conservative cause.

tfw abortion made illegal and shitty title IX investigations ruled unconstitutoional.

Democrats look so demoralized

Well then it's look like she'll be taking a beat down by Fienstein. Hope she can hold her own.

>1. Repeal the NFA
Fixed it

>hasn't read it yet
>looks thorough
Not like there is anything in there anyways with the limit Trump put on investigation. Democrats got played like a cheap fiddle. McConnell is a mastermind.

Let them bring the crazy. Do not fear. It's only helping us.

It's been Hillary's fuck boy since Waco.

Then why can't old classmates get contact with the FBI if they want?

Hey Americans, have you ever met an FBI agent in real life?

These people seem to me they are very skilled and can solve any issue in record time, I wonder what they're like in reality.

>I begged for it by still I do not consent.
>only the outcome is relevant.
>give me the outcome I want or it's RAPE!

time to watch the goalposts pick up and walk away

They're actually very clever and smarter than most anyone. The problem is they respect the chain of command and are clueless to the fact they are being ordered around by pedoscum.

>Then why can't old classmates get contact with the FBI if they want?
Are they ACTUAL witnesses or just parties to hearsay?

Delicious Xcuckera salt