China not Russia is the real enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=j-nTuywQm54

this is why Democrats have redirected your attention, they sold our country out to China more ever than Russia

just look at our tech companies and search engines and the amount of copyright infringements china commits against us.

Pence going hard on china, do you think war might be possible?

Will it be a Chinese or an American century pol?

Attached: Chi. vs. Usa.jpg (474x266, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfIxv7U1KfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd wipe out the entire Asiatic continent but leave japan alone

this is how they get to us

this is how they demoralize and bring us under communist rule.

Attached: the plan.png (645x665, 318K)

ur country almost asian now lol

I am Chinese man and very happy. We taking all your money U.S.A. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all work for Chinese man. Ha Ha Ha. We make everything, you make nothing. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you are third world country like Mexico. Ha Ha Ha. We are buying your country cheap. Ha Ha Ha. We make friends with Muslims and will get more of the oil so you have little. Ha Ha Ha. You have stupid politicians. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all be very poor. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all be dead.

excuse me but I think you mean Israel. Also israel is the one who sells tech to the chinese. The chink made a deal with the jew

>audio only
is that even pence?

it's a direct White house feed, so I would hope so.

the great war of 2077

Powerful.
Israel has a strange relation with China. Remember that China support Iran, and Iran isn't friendly to Israel. But they're not enemies. It's strange, and I don't get it. Maybe they are afraid.

Well if that's the case wouldn't that mean we would be going to war with Isreal then?

if they simply use them as proxies maybe this is building up towards that reveal.
if its revealed that Isreal has been behind all the Chinese communist decisions of the past century , that would give us "Causus Belli" to launch a war against both.

I don't want a social fucking score, so, as far as i am concerned, GO USA! GO USA! GO USA!
Till you become totalitarian too ofc.

In the case that does happen, as our founders stated it will be our time to revolt against such government.

I dunno if a civil war nowdays ( the retarded liberals are pro-China whitout realizing it ) will help tho.
I mean, unloess i am REALLY mistaken, China's economy will crash, and we ll all take a hit from the retarded commies ( nothing new ).
Bu see, Trump adjusted you for the fall.
Your production will work with Mexico/Korea/japan.
So, just dont fuck up Trump work, eh?

I'm hoping that's the case Italy Bro

even if collapse is inevitable trying to get us prepared fro the fall is the best thing.
As long as dems don't secure the midterms we have a very good chance of keeping our country on track and surviving the collapse.

China and russia work together on this. fuck both countries .

Oh, you get the Midtems?
You survive the fall.
Hell, maybe you even postpone it by a bit.
I just know that i wanted to get on my fucking knees and pray when i saw Conte sitting near Trump at that last UN meeting.

Attached: 1538062337545.jpg (1024x1019, 102K)

>its China

Duh

No... China and russia are not exactly friends.

We know. Crats funneled money to China then had it laundered to lobby more Crats. It’s a joke

USA can't go against the Jewish state. Why would they ever allow that?

i actually kinda like China and a lot of people here do so.

So Eurasia is at war with Oceania....
1984 was supposed to be parody, not a operation manual

Attached: image.jpg (474x365, 52K)

Jews or Chinese, which is preferred?

Israel not China is the real enemy.

Everyone is our enemy, we are weaponizing the dollar to pressure our vassals into nixing trade with Iran at their expense. In fact Europe is creating a system soley to bypass the SWIFT system. China is also side stepping Sanctions, Russia is de-dollarizing.
Not sure what Trump's end game is but if it's to kill the dollar he's doing a bangup job. Admittedly there are few alternatives to the dollar but if you wanted the world to de-dollarize I don't think you could do a better job than Trump. Perhaps his endgame is financial WW3, what I mean is that to collapse the rest of the worlds economy (Emerging markets especially) to leave the US/Israel/Saudi axis to pick up the pieces.

Wow at that Mike Pence speech, has the Chinese government responded to this?

I say let it be a Chinese century. They’re already taking ownership of Zambia. Soon they’ll own Africa and then they’ll know what real problems are and Africans can decide to save themselves or be slaughtered by bug people. I’ll feel bad for Africa but they don’t like white people and think Chinese are all the rage. Leave them to it. I’m tired of trying to save the world from itself.

Don't forget who started the China situation.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 67K)

government not yet, but it really helps to solidify the power of Communist party in China, because Chinese people see how hostile US become out of the blue with baseless accusations and trade war. They become more nationalist and will preffer buying Chinese goods in the future.

They already do that to any entity that supposedly harms China. South Korea installed US missile systems and the Chinese boycotted their stores and products. There are regular anti-Japanese protests where they trash Japanese electronic stores and any car they find on the road.

Attached: r[1].jpg (450x290, 34K)

Yea, yea, sure.
Exept their population problem ( agin worse then the one WE and JAPAN got ).
And their dept bubble coming up.
And the fact that they lost their major source of income ( USA ).
And the fact that after the economic collapse, the Chinese people will revolt.
And aside from the fact that the Chinese government is Totalitarian, and inspire only fear.
And the fact that they will cause the next global crash, thanks to the Shadow Banking.

I mean, aside from that, China is doing, and will do great!!

Attached: 1535971026376.jpg (250x250, 6K)

We have to read between the lines, Paris accord was going to benefit China immensely and punish the US by promoting manufacturing in China. DiFi has a damn chinese Spy working for her, our politicians/corporations mainly from the left have sold out to them for military secrets, intellectual property. The IMF wants to move their HQ to Beijing and advocates the SDR reserve currency. Silk Road 2.0 will place China as a central super power of the Eurasian continent and even into Africa.
It looks like the plan under Hillary and Democrats was to have a multi-polar world run by Globalists, Soros advocated this and Xi-Ping is a self described globalist/nationalist. Meaning he wants China to be the head of this new regional power structure. Also China is making leaps and bounds into an orwellian communist state with it's credit-reward system, paperless currency, surveillance. The elites would jizz themselves if the world operated like this. It seems like Trump represents the OWO vs. NWO.

wrong america is the real enemy and the biggest threat to global security.

you watch a lot of propaganda

We've always been at war with Eastasia

Probably exactly why he wants to wipe out the Asian continent. It's the same on the West Coast of the US; they're numbers have rapidly grown in only a short time and where I used to not mind Asians, I absolutely hate them now and would support sending every last one of them back to a nuclear wasteland after wiping it out.

>It seems like Trump represents the OWO vs. NWO.
Trump was put in place by MI/ US special forces, as they used the trolls and methods that they lost against during the Maidan, to get Trump elected.

I don't think this is illegal, but it was still to much for the rest of the power-structure, so Flynn had to go.

Attached: Don't let russia.png (1080x720, 1.3M)

Neither. The Chinese are not much better than the Jews and far less cunning.

Okay, maybe it's propaganda.
Or maybe, just maybe, we are coming near a new global crash, like in the 29, and Trump shifted the economy so that the USA will have a market withour China, and with the Major worlds ecomonies in it.
Why do you think your government is buying gold?
And btw, you want to tell me that the Chinese people aren't spyed upon, and denied frredom of travel based on their political view?
Or you want to deny that the young people will need to buy a house, and the house prices in the big Chinese cites doubled?
Or the fact that the one child policy fucked the chinese culture?
Or you want to deny that China is big on producing, and without someone to buy it's products, its nothing?
Those point doesn't seem too far from the Truth imo.. Am i wrong?

united states is the real enemy

>and where I used to not mind Asians, I absolutely hate them now
Asians are conformists, so a few Asians conform to majority White culture, but many Asians at the same place, conform/recreate Asian culture.

Attached: oxford then and now.png (478x482, 553K)

Not in an autistic "muh western alliance of libral values" way, perhaps, but otherwise we are. We have a high opinion of each other, and very much aligned interests. The only difference is that we oppose Eurofaggots in Ukraine, and China is kind of indifferent to them.

Hey, after the fall, come trade with us again dude!!
Trump and the others populists leader ( Salvini, Orban, etc ) are changing the retarded world commie order, and in particular the EU will turn to the right soon.
Din't you have enough of fucking commies?

>china start ethnicly cleansing africa
>europe have to take them all

>united states is the real enemy
Perhaps, but they are not going away until they become Brazil. The US military have tried out the Brazil future, and found it to be suicide, as they are now dependent on almost all white special forces and the mostly White air force, as the rest have gone too brown and stupid to manage anything complicated.

Attached: US marines low IQ.png (774x799, 645K)

That's the issue. There are just too damn many of them now. I remember like ten years ago you'd see them around and it was no big deal, they generally aren't criminals and they mostly kept to themselves, but you go to any large store in the area now and it feels like you're in a foreign country - you walk down the residential streets and it's like you're the foreigner now as Asians are buying all the houses (literally ever house that goes up for sale is bought by an Asian) and at hundreds of thousands over asking price to rent it out to more Asians - multiple entire families in one house. It's a very infuriating feeling to watch your home being taken over like this.

No doubt, I fucking wish we stopped doing business with China.

>China not Russia is the real enemy
Is that you (((mark levin)))?

Jews, not China or Russia, are the real enemy.

Jews and China are the real enemies.

The US is controlled by jews at every single level of government. You will never go to war against Israel.

If the evidence becomes overwhelming to everyone like say I don't know a particular rosenstien were trying to be found ot trying to sabotage the U.S elections you can bet the public will be asking for rolling heads. And not China, Russia or Isreal can stop a true righteous American fury.

Why did we lose pretty much every war since Vietnam? The American public begrudgingly supported it not because they wanted it, but because it was "necessary" and our masters supported it.

And I quote "An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out"
youtube.com/watch?v=lfIxv7U1KfI