What does it mean pol?

What does it mean pol?

Attached: qdsqd.png (607x234, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1uCL8kTuIQw
youtube.com/watch?v=6gfdHStTAj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nuremberg trials is nothing to what is waiting for them

It means their delay stunt has cost them seats next month, and all for nothing because BK is going to get appointed anyway, AND RBG is in the hospital, about to go on life support.

This is going to end with Trump in prison. Maybe you missed the latest reveal of his tax fraud since you guys live in an echochamber. NY state is already doing a full review of the extent of the fraud

witnessed
trips of truth Kek wills it

You mean his father's tax fraud?

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html
link

Sorry if I took forever.

Attached: e43fab44-ce00-4219-b6ea-4b3e510637f2.jpeg?width=780&height=520&rect=3000x2000&offset=0x0 (780x520, 51K)

Witnessed

Fpbp

Attached: 1538246968242.jpg (622x465, 83K)

Complicated business ;)

>Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes. He and his siblings set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents, records and interviews show. Records indicate that Mr. Trump helped his father take improper tax deductions worth millions more. He also helped formulate a strategy to undervalue his parents’ real estate holdings by hundreds of millions of dollars on tax returns, sharply reducing the tax bill when those properties were transferred to him and his siblings.

lol nothing to see here right?
You sound like baghdad bob by this point

Go somewhere else to be a dumb fag, faggot. We know Trumps a shitbag, we voted for him

Can't stump won't stump

Attached: 1516863313235.jpg (600x600, 241K)

2pbp
Based and redpilled

They all smoked weed

They are sad because of the prostitution in Paris.

Attached: cnn-front-page.jpg (1232x1000, 361K)

b a s e d
d e l u d e d

Are democrats the baddies?

Can't wait to cast my fucking vote in November.

Reading it now, massive backlash bc of the way they treated Kavanaugh and apparently their midterm lead has evaporated.
RBG in hospital?

Nothing is going to happen to him and you're just going to sit there and seeth for the next 6 years

When did jew york become the irs?

This is like complaining that he took a billion dollar loss to his personal fortune so he wouldn't have to lay income taxes for ten years.

>deflection: the last resort of the defeated
This thread is about Kavanaugh's inevitable confirmation to the Supreme Court, faggot

Attached: download.jpg (4368x2912, 1.16M)

>doesn't have the slightest clue as to how the tax code works or how property valuation is performed
loving every laugh. good luck with that

you lose

good day, sir

OH NONONONO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fpbp

It means the FBI told them to shut their whore mouths. It probably also means those two dems are voting for Kavanaugh.

>tfw winning

Nice digits.
Kavanaugh will be confirmed, democrats destroyed, the left will try to rise up only to be facing heavily armed right wing death squads.
What a glorious timeline!

>paying taxes so we can drop bombs on brown nations

fuck that

It means I'm getting my ass in line to vote ASAP. I usually actually look into the candidates and research before voting, but I'd vote for the biggest Christcuck backasswards 'R' just to throw every Democrat out of office at every level of government I can.

No chocolate factory for you motherfuckers!

they went so low the fell through the floor

absolute rats

Since when does a state handle tax related issues and not the IRS which audits Trump every year and finds nothing illegal with his finances?

>What does it mean pol?

It means they actually managed to lose the Supreme Court AND pump up the Don's base at the same time.

Absolutely retarded tactics.

Attached: 1538590328943.gif (600x338, 2.45M)

it means they all deserve to be expelled from the Senate for they way they have conducted themselves during this entire process

If he's honorable, Brett will do the right thing

Attached: dsdq.png (590x364, 56K)

Attached: 1523824036141.jpg (1024x679, 94K)

If anything was blatantly illegal his accountants would be the ones going to jail since they're the ones that signed off on the returns. But the fact of the matter is none of what was done was illegal. At worst they misinterpreted the tax law to their favor which is not a crime. It's simply a violation. The most he would have to do if there were any recent violations, is pay a fine. Companies like Google, Bank of America, etc. pay these fines all the time. It's literally no big deal. EVERYONE tries to minimize their tax burden.

Attached: 1448119097802.jpg (190x179, 23K)

Based and woke

checked

Attached: 1538388654482.jpg (960x960, 185K)

Schumer's office? They probably just group molested some children.

>JUST BE A KEK WE PROMISE TO LOVE YOU THEN

This is the behavior liberal men act by

Attached: 1532326094057.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Lol, keep dreaming.

REAP

imagine actually typing this larp and attaching your name to it

For all the things the demoshits pulled, they will lose more than they gained.

Lol confirmed, this is their front page.
Pathetic.

Just to add insult to injury.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uCL8kTuIQw

Fucking this.

Attached: 1512870504546.jpg (824x626, 719K)

It means you fucked,demmy.

No, be a good goy and let the Cartels in illegally so they can behead your family and use your tax dollars.

>Nice digits

Attached: 1538628231626.png (740x692, 507K)

That's adorable.

Lmao, could you imagine? What a great message for young men everywhere that would be. Don't fight for your innocence, just give up because women deserve respect

Funny thing is RBG has been reasonable about this, she wasn't happy about how Brett has been treated

I hope Trump gets to replace her, because a Democrat replacing her will make RBG look like a Republican

youtube.com/watch?v=6gfdHStTAj4

how the fuck do these people get blue checkmarks what does a blue checkmark even mean

Witnessed

Attached: PerfectKeks.gif (476x200, 1.03M)

witnessed

Attached: check them2.png (1389x1084, 1M)

Nuremberg trials tried nazis, stormtard.

So now that they've spent the last few weeks calling him a gang rapist, violent drunk, liar, entitled frat boy, emotional wreck unfit to serve, they want to turn the other cheek and expect him to respectfully and quietly bow out?

I'd say that I can't believe these people, but this is the new normal.

Attached: 1538516293796.png (1172x418, 109K)

If Kavanaugh wasn't redpilled before he damn well is now.

I can't fucking wait to read the sass in his majority opinions.

Pathetic

The Redditors and other reeeetards are still screeching.

The only way to shut them the fuck up is to publicly release the goddamn report.

>resigns
>SEE HE ADMITTED IT HES A RAPIST
kek you’re not fooling anybody Moshe

Youre presenting the words of known liars retard

Democrats and the media already had no credibility and this stunt took it futher

> being desperate enough to pay for an african nigger prostitute while in a white country
Free side order of AIDS I suspect....

Attached: warf_pimp.jpg (500x500, 84K)

they're crazy.

these tax accusations are the same kind of strategies employed by dictatorships like Russia.

KEK WILLS IT

>heal my cuntry
bahahaha

I hope this whore hangs herself with barbed wire on stage during her kid's dance recital.
>mommy no
baaaaahahaha

>Dropping out of being a fucking Supreme Court justice just because some thot accused you for something you never did
>Expecting mercy and forgiveness when they have done nothing but called him guilty and a evil rapist based on the flimsiest evidence
>They would still claim he bowed out due to pressure that he was really was guilty

Attached: 1518429526548.gif (120x120, 124K)

jewish twitter endorsement of cuckoldry

> the pathetic state of democrat fan-fiction

Attached: dukat_happy.jpg (400x397, 24K)

>restore your honour by backing down and giving us what we want when we've just dragged your name through the mud for our own gain
>why won't you just restore your honour white man

KEK

REAP THE WHIRLWIND

ITS ALL OVER

DEMONRATS BTFO
DIFI BTFO
DR. FORD BTFO
SCHLOMO SCHUMER BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aw SHIT, I didn't even know about this scene when he said it.

W I T N E S S E D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAH!!!!!!!!
YOUVE LOST SCOTUS AND NOW RESORT TO BEGGING US TO GIVE UP!!!!!

these pieces of shit are living in an alternate fucking reality

>help your dad "cheat" on his taxes as a 2 year old
Kid sure was brilliant, huh?

Means Schumer had some dank weed.

thats the only solace i actualy get from paying taxes you faggot. kill all shitskins

KEK MAKE IS SO.

>when the Jew inhales one last oxygen gasp before the gas chamber

Of course she did. BK was subjected to more and deeper scrutiny than any SCJ nominee in history. And that's before the Ford allegations came out.
I'm not wishing death on her, just expecting it before the end of the year.

Attached: 1517356075793.gif (480x357, 2.72M)

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Attached: D2B19FF3-25F7-45CA-ACB4-14ECF73F3424.jpg (1242x2082, 1.48M)

OH SHIET

Attached: 0D9B0DE9-A2D7-4833-B407-C32C9E93C9C6.jpg (200x252, 33K)

NYS has an income tax.

Keep dreaming.

off topic. this is a punished kavanaugh thread, stupid jew.

Attached: 1538132032660.jpg (638x501, 66K)

Dass right mane

State Taxes and Federal are handled separately. You must live in a state with little to no income tax.