Canada gets a taste of REAL American milk

That sounded wrong.

farmfutures.com/trade/canadian-dairy-farmers-get-slap-face-new-nafta

>Canadian dairy farmers say they’re on the losing end of a new trade pact with the U.S. that will allow Americans to ship more milk north.

>"The Canadian dairy market will now be filled by surplus milk,” from the U.S., Wiens said by telephone. “It’s not going to resolve any of their issues but they have another dumping ground for their surplus product.”

>The U.S. is grappling with an oversupply of milk and Trump said in April that Canada has made business for American dairy farmers “very difficult.” Canada’s concessions will boost the amount of milk, cheese and cream the U.S. can ship tariff-free, including increasing fluid milk exports to 50,000 metric tons by year six of the agreement, according to the office of the U.S. Trade Representative.

>Bruno Letendre, head of the Quebec milk producers association, said Monday the agreement is a bad one for the Canadian industry. Trudeau “negotiated on his knees, and I’m being generous,” Letendre said Monday in an interview with ICI RDI television. “You couldn’t have a worse deal for the milk producers.”

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-233330.jpg (720x592, 50K)

I'm fine with cheaper milk

>Trudeau “negotiated on his knees
kek

Attached: 1530753992821.png (640x799, 1.33M)

you called?

nice flag jew boy

How about milk in a box or plastic jug instead of a bag? You ok with that too? And can you start to call Canadian Bacon for what it actually is HAM?

i don't drink milk so i don't give a fuck about it, cheaper prices are what we need because of the National Grocers mafia in this shithole.
Did you understand what I'm saying or do I have to type slower

IT'S COMING IN BOTTLES, YOU CUNTS!

Attached: no regrets.png (1275x718, 623K)

we don't call Pea-meal "Canadian Bacon" here. that would be retarded.

Are you fine with the estrogen in it too?

whats even more insane is that the new steel and aluminum tariffs still apply to nafta. north american free trade agreement allows tariffs for canada and mexico...

*sips absinthe

I would like a taste of American milk

Kristia got on hand and knees while lighthauser fucked her from behind, hard and dry.

Leafs are 90% estrogen already.

Wow Americans get access to 3% of our markets.

Big fucking deal.

Also: fuck the subhumans in this country that make way more money than they deserve:
>Police officers who make 75k starting who unlike American cops aren't dealing with niggers or the first amendment.
>Teacher parasites that strike every year.
>Bus drivers that make 75k

You know, I would be fine with the above making a lot of money if it was a free market and they were non union jobs. But they arent. They use unions to demand outrageous wage, bringing the cost of everything up for the rest of us.

Can you imagine if engineers or doctors were in unions? Lmao, their wages would spoke to 300k.

Here is the best part, we will be compensating their losses with our taxes anyway! Lmao!

>Police officers who make 75k starting
Yeah, and to become a cop in this country you have to pass a slew of tests and interviews that demand you be the paragon of humanitarianism with a million hours of volunteer experience, never even looked a drugs in your life, got amazing grades in your post-secondary education, and are in the top 2% of fitness levels. If you're anything less than a perfect human being, recruiting tosses your file into the "deferred" trash can. Meanwhile in the US, so many departments will hire any bulky hothead who played football in high school, with that education level being the only requirement.

does this mean i can't buy my milk in bags anymore?

me too

First time I've ever agreed with a leaf...

Everything is a mafia in this country. Their hands are always in your pocket.

>Want a realtor licence? That will be 7.7k good goy
>Meanwhile friend in the US got his licence for 1k in Washington state and makes triple commission.
>Oh you want to cancel your licence goy? That will take a $250 dollar fee

Grocery stores are monopolized.

Cell phone companies are monopolized.

Almost all jobs require you to pay for a 4 day cert.

Engineering membership costs $500/year, yet make $20k less than US counterparts.

It takes Drumph to make things more fair for the Canadian consumer. Trade deal is a fucking failure: trump bitches about milk tarrifs, gets what he wants but keeps steel and aluminum tarrifs cuz of muh national security. Right, so free trade unless we shout out national security, got it. Fuck the losers in this country.

Time to join the USA.

Question: Is the Canadian milk industry really as powerful as it seems and why is this such a contentious issue in Canada?

I mean think about it. Trudeau was nearly willing to let Canada not be a part of the new trade deal and allow a bi-lateral US-Mexico deal happen because of this. Of course he didn't because Trump called his bluff, Canada needs us much more than we need them. But is this industry really that important to your country?

Just seems silly.

>FREEDOM JUICE INCOMING, LEAFBROS

Because your demand and urgency is less. You have less shitskins to deal with. However this is changing in Toronto, which is now more dangerous than NYC. Good job with that diversity, eh?

Cops get fat over time...

Bruno the faggot is pissed because muh 3% while he fucks Canadians with super high dairy prices because he is part of Canada’s dairy mafia.
These people have an unfair goverment supported monopoly that keeps prices high and limits consumer options. Fuck him.

We have jugged milk and in cartons too you fucking ghoulish mutant mutt.

Attached: 3031.jpg (689x758, 101K)