How to man up and get that damn belly ?

How to man up and get that damn belly ?

I'd love to get all that reserve so I don't need to feed my self for a few weeks and can stay on the computer.

Attached: fat hppy.jpg (1936x1936, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5442596/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also women love that damn belly, it's a sign of good health, prosperity and chillness.

Skinny manlets just look edgy.

Fatness is a shit gene. If you have a godly metabolism no matter what you do its not possible.

It would probably take like a month of hard over eating. Drink milkshakes and shit

mcdonnals food every day
watch "supersize me" for instructions

smoke weed

potato bread and french fries.

I've gained like 25 lbs in 2 years simply through excessive drinking on a daily basis

combine fat with sugar at the same time.

keep in mind all non-fiber carbs are sugar but they arent processed the same way.

Pizza = fat and sugar
Ice cream = fat and sugar
Candy is usually more sugar than fat, so eat candy with fatty untrimed steak

Ive heard that Hollywood communist actors use ice cream to fatten up.

>smoke weed to get fat
I'm pretty sure studies have shown that pot smokers are statistically less fat than non pot smokers.

This. I wish I knew how caloric alcohol is.

read about what insulin does, whatever you eat, spiking your insulin will cause you to store it.

spike your insulin with sugar. avoid fructose because its metabolised in a different way and will cause more muscle wasting.

also keep in mind that spiking your insulin all the time without lifting weights will waste muscle.

Dude, I have been eating some french kebabs everyday, sometimes twice a day for the past 6 years.

I eat a fucking lot, my weight is just very stable.

There is this gavage stuff with sugar but I hate sugar, I want to be a healthy fat dude not a sick fat dude.

Attached: galette.jpg (750x499, 109K)

its a sign of metabolic syndrome you faggot frog

My blood is 30% THC and I'm thin. And I eat mad snacks bruh. If you get fat its 100% genetics. The amount of food I would have to eat to get fat is intense like 8 meals a day.

Really annoying desu, trying to bulk up a bit since I recently started a fitness routine and am otherwise a bit of a twiglet but I can't seem to gain weight- I'm just giving myself heart problems down the line instead of getting any thiccer

t. pot consumer

I drink a shit tons of wine, this is a very caloric stuff, never gained any weight from that.

start drinking beer, Rayan, not just kebab

If only they put the calories on beer cans that would be so fucking smart

hahahaha
that's real food compared to mc'pukes and that's why you're not gaining anything.
Mc'pukes adds soi to the burger and your body will crave more food to make up for the loss, but the fat in the burgers will get stored immediately.
Yes, you will have to feel sick for a while as your metabolism slows down to deal with the soi-processed foods but you'll get that belly you want

you need stodgy, calorie packed bong food.

Attached: 26871762_1551796888267537_8882238675912491008_n.jpg (640x640, 120K)

>smonked gangweed
>amplified my retardedness
>don't feel normal even after I haven't smoked for like two months

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5442596/

Warning. Toxic gay masculinity ahead.

>tfw eating candy and huge meals with meals in between and drinking beer and smoking pot and not getting enough excercise and still thin
I'm strong too can lift 200 pounds max. I feel bad for people not born with such a great body.

Damn, that's hard shit, no way to become an healthy fat dude ?

Maybe I should slow down my metabolism by eating slower, be more chill, stop nicotine and stuffs.

seconding this. they used to give beer to kids to help them put on weight because it's really good at making people put on weight.

I've heard this before and I think this is true. Decent women seem to prefer mediocre bodies on men.

Fatness is strength, retard. People are fat because they're not out killing mammoths and shit.

lmao, is that your new tactics, to make lardlords feel good about themselves and not change, shlomo?

some women prefer you to look worse than them. But I don't think they're good relationship material. they will hold you down in different areas of life

>can lift 200 pounds max
you're joking, right?