False accusations really need to be punished

False accusations really need to be punished.

Attached: death would be appropriate in this case.png (968x160, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

triblive.com/local/regional/14142176-74/lawsuit-accuses-seneca-valley-mean-girls-of-targeting-teen-boy-with-false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_List
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>redddit post
Fuck off nigger.

It's really his cunt wife's fault for not even considering his side of the story

this

she deserves the eternal agony and hatred of her children that she will inevitably get for this massive betrayal.

The little bitch that lied deserves to get raped.

OP you should be banned for posting shit from leddit here. KYS nigger

This. Marry a ride or die bitch or don't bother.

women HAVE to be believed no matter what you misogynist shitlord

Women have a pack mentality.
There was a qt pie girl who moved into my neighborhood in high school. Her dad killed himself because he was in jail for raping his daughter's friend but his daughter was with her friend the entire night of the supposed rape and said her friend was lying.

I hope his kids hate her and constantly remind her that because she left him he ended it all.

Secondly who the fuck would believe a teacher sexes a student up and still fails them? God why did you make women?

Can you not speak like a drugdealing chainwearing thug monkey please?

>Secondly who the fuck would believe a teacher sexes a student up and still fails them?

Actually not a bad idea to just bang one out with a hot student and fail her. Only do it once so you limit being caught and no one will believe that a girl had sex for better grades when her teacher still fails her. Toll would be paid.

This

I had a woman dump me when a girl from OUT OF STATE told my girlfriend i had been cheating with her.

How is that even possible nigga im not ding-dong diddly going 3 states away

News of another whore ruining a guys life because she "just didn't like him" broke recently.
triblive.com/local/regional/14142176-74/lawsuit-accuses-seneca-valley-mean-girls-of-targeting-teen-boy-with-false

You would think lawmakers would do something about false allegations considering how often they are victims of it.

Employers deserve to know about this liability in background checks for potential hires.

we need a new law for this, a harsh one. and for hoax hate crimes too.

Awful idea, she will panic and go to the authorities, having no options left.

You say that now but I wonder how you would really respond if the genders were reversed and you were married to the teacher.

Attached: false_accusations.png (646x930, 654K)

Nice

Attached: 1510527612147.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

They all do, basically.

In short, women are always the problem.

It'd cure my erectile dysfunction

This.

I’ve been falsely accused of rape. She even brought it to the police because her bf found out she had cheated. Rather than come clean she literally filled out a false police report. A cop came to my house. I immediately invited him inside and gave him every detail possible. You the details you have for true events. That same day he went back to her and she recanted. I was that close to having my entire life ruined by one sick girls lies. 5 years later I now feel any accusation that can be proven false should be met with severe legal consequences

>tfw entire generation of men being redpilled on the nature of women

Even John List's second wife backed him up, despite him being guilty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_List

My ex threatened some lady when she told her i cheated on her. I did, but that shit is attractive as fuck, a woman standing by her man. I was young and stupid and we didn't work out eventually but that was the best thing about her.

But ultimately it is the Jews fault for steering society in such a direction that causes people to have these kind of mentalities.

>guilty until proven innocent
I want to withdraw from society.

I hope kava makes it onto the SC then motions for a statute of limitations on sexual assault accusations and also requires there to be hard evidence to even be considered in court.

This fucking he said she said shit is getting ridiculous and needs to stop. Especially if it's +10 years past.

Precisely why your bitch needs to be ride or die with you, not you with her.

A ship cannot have 2 captains

I'm not reading your shit. But seems obvious to me, and many others that if you're proven to have made a false claim, related to any crime your penalty should be the same as the crime you've falsely accused someone of. Seems like a simple answer to the problem.

Protip: If women were still property, they would not be able to falsely accuse anyone of anything

My wife told me once that if I shot someone she’d go on the run with me.

Sluts should ABSOLUTELY pay with jail time. I was falsely accused by some stupid whore in my town and the charges were ultimately dropped. Thankfully I'm very mentally strong so I didn't get that beat up about it but even someone in good head space like me had a really hard time dealing with it.

The dumb bitch ended up getting jumped and beaten to a pulp then getting pregnant so Karma did her alright.

Don't think for one second though that I'd cry for her if someone tortured the bitch to death over the course of a week.

If that ever happens to me again I'll probably have to seriously consider hiring Hillary to have the slut disposed of properly.