Predictions of how liberals will react if Kavanaugh gets confirmed...

Predictions of how liberals will react if Kavanaugh gets confirmed? People are really fired up about it and I have a feeling they will get violent.

Attached: elevator.jpg (905x843, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/anti-trump-protesters-scream-helplessly-at-the-sky-to-demonstrate-on-election-anniversary
youtube.com/user/DudleyPunter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will scream, loudly.

Theyll march on DC, be on the news and have no idea what theyre talking about, just like every other pouting tantrum they throw.

They'll spin it back to Trump, like always. "If the FBI is so corrupt they can't find evidence of a LITERAL RAPIST'S MISDEEDS, how are they ever going to find evidence of TRUMP'S TREASON?!?!?"

>if
He will be confirmed. They'll kick and scream and then the dems will trot out the new source of outrage. Rinse/Repeat.

A naked fucking revolutions just like in my dreams

Basically just a repeat of this:

foxnews.com/us/anti-trump-protesters-scream-helplessly-at-the-sky-to-demonstrate-on-election-anniversary

Attached: a47RKIz.jpg (1800x1000, 85K)

They'll scream in the streets, possibly destroy things they themselves use like retards and then nothing willl happen.

>a few people on twitter are outraged about it
there will be payed protests further distancing classical liberals from democratic party. The rest of America will shrug it off

Lots of reeee.

Attached: 65A23A4B-1850-490D-BA76-46A298138AC0.jpg (600x314, 79K)

if they had any sense at all, they'd stop voting for losers like Pelosi, Finestein, and Schumer

Considering how much the leftist media in your country has been shitting all over the man the entire time because guilty until proven innocent there will be riots.

Attached: be angry.jpg (548x1266, 88K)

the street will be full of bobs and vagin. sorry, no poo though

>if

more autistic screeching

Attached: 1dwna4.jpg (409x393, 41K)

Attached: 1538114399154.png (764x706, 24K)

Holy shit they're even digging up old slaves to join their march

Attached: 1538668662868.jpg (97x132, 11K)

Attached: Strzok.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

>see Trump inauguration
>multiply by 5

They will get violent against milqetoast pussies and completely avoid anyone who will fight back.
If you find yourself attacked by these scum, you know which camp you belong to

Rioting on the 3rd of November.

Expect instances of violence.

More poison mail, maybe some shootings and bombings

Are these highschool students? The left is pathetic utilizing them as pawns. They haven't formulated opinions on anything yet

Cry

when*
ftfy

isn't it hilarious that the FBI is now completely incompetent or that they've been hindered in some way?

The same way they always react when they lose: temper tantrums that lose them supporters.

/pol says this every time. People do not want war. People do not want riots. They arent risking their safety over a woman who lies. The media is hyping it all up.

They'll burn their diapers in protest

Things might get a little hairier than usual in the big cities with majority Democrat populations. Other than that, I don't think much will happen. Some people have been voicing that this will escalate tensions to civil war levels, but I think the chances of that happening are next to zero.

Time to settle out of court *racks shotgun*

Good, I hope they burn down leftist shitholes.

Liberals will flip their shit if Based Kavanaugh gets confirmed, like they usually do.

It's different now. They are becoming more and more radicalized. Look at the newer anti-ICE stuff.

Most of them have already hiven up on any of the allegations being true. What they're going with now is, "he doesn't have the temperament" and "he has a beer problem"

Attached: 1477024346755.jpg (724x678, 127K)

Prams throughout America will lose toys.

can this be as good as trumps election?
my penis is excited

They will make the usual autistic signs and have a rally that is just a thinly veiled excuse for betas to try to pick up fat dangerhair puss.

They'll wave lots of pre-printed posters, and turn into memes; we will laugh, be joyous and raise a toast to winning. Life will be good.

>Predictions of how liberals will react if Kavanaugh gets confirmed?
They will be pleased. Their objective all along has been to have Trump and the Republican-controlled Senate appoint a known sex offender and perjurer to the supreme court, thus suppressing Republican voter turn-out in the mid-terms.

If Kavanaugh's confirmation actually didn't go through and they appointed someone who isn't a former rapist and who is capable of staying calm under pressure, that would be a disaster for the Democrats.

Hey kike, stop using my flag, cock breath.

Just think of the salt when ginsburg goes
They are mad because we are winning.
They present Fred Trump and I literally lmfao
You hippie commie faggots have already seen your run and the high water mark is long in the rearview mirror.

When Trump busts the socials its all over for you for generations. Just likenit was all over for us several generations ago.
Aquariusfags will meet God and thungs will get better.

We'll need Koreans on roof tops.

You know she'll die of age related decay, and Dems will say she got assassinated.

I'm just hoping for mass suicides and all those celebs who said they were going to leave the country to follow through this time.

The guy in OP's photo is Thomas Daly. He lives in Canada and posts on the opie and anthony subreddit and discord a lot. He works at Mcdonalds and you can find his youtube channel here: youtube.com/user/DudleyPunter

There's a college in my state offering credit to anyone willing to bus down to Washington to (((protest)))

Absolutely disgusting stuff.

Put your MAGA hat on, make your Pro-Kav sign, get on the bus, and go get your credits.

Antifa in san jose/Oakland pays up front for protesters. just get a black hoodie and mask and dip. easy 300 dollars

If you're not armed, it's because you're a minor, plebe tier, or not paying attention. If the first, and shit hits the fan, run to the house with the most white children that you can find. The father will be religious and armed.

Attached: Disdain for Plebes.jpg (519x525, 73K)

>Implying I go to kike school

They'd probably leave me somewhere between here and Washington

>Predictions of how liberals will react
Golems do nothing except follow their jewish master's orders exactly.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-06-29-at-1.47.58-PM[1].jpg (1000x600, 79K)

rest of the world does not give a single fuck what happens in your shithole nation.

>be a herd

Kek

Attached: 1538448888842.jpg (726x968, 371K)

I'm sure they will destroy small businesses in their home cities as they always do.
What better way to protest the Patriarchy than by destroying your local Starbucks.

AGREED.. ITs A FUCKINg WITCH CUNT HUNT OK

Salt.

Attached: ZenJones.png (818x818, 636K)

it will be one of the largest temper tantrums in recorded human history and I'm glad I'm off work Saturday to watch it all go down.

Violent you say? Bring it

Attached: 30348BB4-B533-4384-ADD2-F04C40AA3A24.jpg (2592x1936, 2.25M)

RAPE PURGE should happen a MONTH ..to keep UPPITY SLUTs INDOOR ?

Mass suicide would be best but we should start a meme where we get pictures of women that have shaved their heads bald and add some hashtag to them and spread them far and wide across social media. Maybe like a "this is our holocaust" or something. #OurHolocaust

>Pitting the gender jew against the regular jew

Oy vey!

I just want to see mentally ill women across the country shaving their heads only to later find out it was all a prank.

lazy eye roman statue.

fucking Christ i'm dying

Communists aren't people

Attached: Consider the following Elise.jpg (532x487, 86K)

I think there will be an attempted attack again, like with the baseball game. Amazing how the media ignored and burried it.

There already was the dumbass mailing ricin, although that's probably unrelated to the SC nomination and that guy was just bugfuck crazy.

Literally nothing, just more boring protests

Leftists are just band wagon idiots who don't actually care

>the FBI holds the sacred trust, how dare you question them as they investigate Trump,Kav, Etc
>the FBI is a corrupt institution in the pocked of DRUMPHFHFHFHF!!!!!!
liberals, so blind they make the blind have the sight of elves.

Big brain here.

Most of you don’t have the scope to understand the % of those in support or against him. Right now with the truth I tell you this nation supports him more than any judge elected beforehand. Why? Let’s first look at the “supporters”.

The people supporting him are normal everyday people. They works, own businesses and follow news when it becomes public. Unfortunately the press is basically disregarded by these same people, many learning the news through a secondary source online. Some use Facebook, Reddit, chans etc. Yet as chans became normified the previous nominal information leaks have quadrupled, making Reddit and Facebook at the same level as say Jow Forums’s Jow Forums in 2013. Too many people know what is happening, especially between the ages of 25-60 and above. Taking into word of mouth and normal expressions of sharing information, it’s clear the disassociated entitled are swiftly becoming a minority.

Let’s look at the “againsters”. How many of them are real first off? How many comments on CNN, Facebook, Twitter and on protests are not a bot or paid by funds via Soros and other shadowmen? No protest is not being sponsored. Not the Berkeley High School, not the Planned Parenthood(Dem/China launderer btw), not the celebrities with ulterior motives to defends allies, not the democrats who’s necks are on the line for crime, not anyone here and thus certainly no normal person.

Kavanaugh withhbe confirmed and it wouldn’t surprise me if a number of democrats tried to save face by voting for him too.

They were going to get violent either way.
Might as well have an extra side of salt with the violence.

Dems cant vote to confirm him it's too late, media dredged so much hysteria for the belive her movement that if they 180'd the younger, more retarded crowd, wouldnt be able to handle the identity switch and would stay home come the midterms

I didn’t mention it but most young men are fully aware of what is transpiring. It comes down to emotional management in college/university settings. Because the education is modular it benefits women, thus less men attend. It was a tactic for democrats to hold female vote, and it worked. What it didn’t account for however was the sheer amount of women being able to discern emotional incongruences portrayed by democrats. Women can tell when someone is disingenuous if they listen. Democrats also didn’t think men in this age bracket would politically swell, actually feel threatened on a national level and try to redpill the population through word of mouth. If the democrats didn’t swing they would be very stupid. Every day their support base becomes more artificial.