Aryan master race

The aryans created the entire ancient world
0 tribe eastern hunter gatherer domesticate horse and conquer calcholitic hunter gatherer
1 tribe descended to the sumeria to create the first civilization
2 tribe mixed with paleoasians to spread all america
3 tribe afasanevo and tocharians spread to china giviing chariot,apiculture,metalurgy.... that would let them start th first civilization
4 tribe conquered anatolia becaming with egypt the superpower of the bronze age the hitites they were the ones who discover iron metalrgy too
5 tribe myceniand and dorians trasformed greece in the cultural capital of the world
6 tribe te scythian becaming the king of the steppe for millenia teaching the finno ugrik and mongols
7 tribe or sea people conquered all the bronze age civilizations and replaced all the levant
8 tribe conquered egypt in the new kingdom time is when egypt reach his max expansion with all pharaoh texted being r1b aryan halogroup
9 tribe spread to afrika the same place were bantu expansion begin
10 tribe or persian conquer all the middle east becaming the first modern empire
11 tribe andronovo and sintashta conquer india and built the system that still perdure today

Aryans literally built the entire worl

Attached: d6aaf-bigdipperstarsconstellationcosmosswastikaspiritualpunxswazibigdipperstarsconstellationcosmossw (1000x1000, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rHIr7P1ZGkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok, what do you want for it a medal?

Kek go to sleep retard

Attached: 1537919769526m.jpg (1024x825, 115K)

Is not to mock you but to remenber my people what they ancestors did
You can fuck off if you dont like it

Stay silent

Attached: 400px-Haplogroup_R_(Y-DNA).png (400x206, 59K)

Based

Attached: 1535662755424.jpg (800x894, 230K)

> muh aryan big cock
has a 3 inch penis
> muh nordic powerlifting genes. Brah, the last powerlifter champion was white that makes me stronger than those niggers
hasn't touched a dumbbell
> Robot insectoid chinks need to know their place, should I need to remind you that Newton was white and by default that makes me very very intelligent
spends all his time deriding niggers and chinks in his moms basement when he could be reading books and accumulating knowledge

Coasting through life on the ambitions and hard work of other men of your own race is an ABSOLUTE SHIT way to live your life. Your sense of accomplishment is derived from nothing you yourself ever achieved.

Unlike you my self-worth isn't completely derived off of irrelevant accomplishments of my ancestors. You're like that dumb cunt who thinks she's hot SHIT, because she was the homecoming queen.... a decade ago. Or the fat loser who once upon a time played varsity football.

Your sense of accomplishment is derived from nothing you yourself ever achieved. You feel smart and intelligent not from spending hundreds of hours pouring over books, but because Newton was white. You feel physically superior not because you've spent years dedicated to the gym, but because muh Nordic powerlifter genes.

Your end game is fucked. You've deluded yourself into thinking you are somehow better than those around you on the sole qualifying factor of your race - in this case because muh blonde hair and blue eyes, but you actually have NOTHING to show for it. You'll spend years in your moms basement deriding niggers and chinks, but nothing comes out of that derision. You're just an inept narcissist with an incredibly delusional perception of your capabilities.

I get moving into Egypt around the Bronze Age and the matching DNA of King Tut and Ramses to modern British men, but how do we explain the ancient ruins and Sphinx water erosion that would predate this time period by tens of thousands of years? If it were not an ancient advance Aryan (Cro-Magnon) builder race, then who? Don’t say aliens...

I post here only to raise my people awareness of what they are , i dont degrade others only i want my people to better thenself and became worthy and honourable like we used to be
I couldnt give a shit about the rest

Go back to whatever jew containment site you came from.

Attached: 1521752921187.jpg (1024x512, 180K)

Those how see live only in individual base are as wrong as the one who derive all their acomplishment from colectives
A mix is absilutely necesary to built a stable and prosperous country

but none of the tribes you listed were aryans?

I'm a Jew because I speak the truth?

I can be the son of Hercules, but if I spend all my time sitting on my couch bitching and whining like a faggot about why I'm a virgin, guess what, I'm gonna stay a virgin.

This is simple logic. I'd expect the aryan master race to have high enough of an IQ to understand this.

Don't coast through life on the ambitions and hard work of people that look like you. Take pride in ONLY the work you can accomplish. Take my advice or 10 years from now, you're gonna look in the mirror and realize how much of a fuck up you really are.

>truth
I see what you did there

Indo european tribes in more broad sense , amerindians are ane paleosiberian mix

No, just to not be genocided and for our countries and heritage to be stolen and appropriated by monkeys playing at being human.

> let me list all the accomplishments of faggots that are long dead
> i take credit for those accomplishments because i kinda look like them

Damn I'm hot shit. Now, why am I still jobless and a virgin?

this

It's not exactly their ancestors, but a mix of races and cultures some of their ancestors did shagged sheeps until five years ago.

Attached: 1535937243869.jpg (980x640, 59K)

Indo-European refers to a family of languages and related material culture, it doesn't refer to any specific race. Considering that the vast majority of speakers of languages derived from Indo-European predecessors aren't aryans it's hard to argue that it was ever created by aryans.

Probably because you're a cuck who has no sense of tradition and honor

Attached: 1537927149474m.jpg (905x1024, 138K)

Yamnaya and all their minions are well genetically texted and we know where they cluster, every one of them

Honor and narcisism isn't the same

Attached: 92B56666-1E8F-4718-AB16-60A782AF3675.png (800x1745, 265K)

Gtfo if you dont like it this is a nationalist board for us , you jave hundred outhere for people like you

Projecting and seething

It was an ancient white civilization

Greeks and romans are partialy aryan too all of europeans are so its a pointless discursion

>pre classical human populations
>'well genetically tested'
that's a pretty quick red flag mate.

youtu.be/rHIr7P1ZGkw
Listen to this lecture if you want to learn who the aryan race they talk about is from.

Well enought

Attached: pca2-mathieson-779x1024.png (779x1024, 569K)

I don't think you have either, filthy shitskin