They really redpilled a supreme court judge

What were they thinking?

Attached: 1526170499171.jpg (600x400, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rJo-jm9LZ_I
numberofabortions.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for the punished judge

based

They redpilled normies too republicans projected to have huge turnout for midterms

>What were they thinking?
>democrats
>thinking
They don't think. They are all NPCs driven by emotion and base gutteral reaction.

Even liberal women are pissed because, how dare they think 'Dr' Ford's experience is worse than mine.

Never forget. Women are a bucket of crabs. When one gets to close to the top, the other's will think 'not without me you don't'. Female power lives in the hive. Try to escape it and men will be the least of your problems.

They weren't. They're Democrats.

proof?

sauce?

You will see proof on November 6.

Sauce that you fucked up? NO.

His wife is a qt

And yeah, they fucked up bad. Punished Kav is going to eviscerate every leftist program that gets brought before the SCOTUS.

Attached: 1537924893475.jpg (1024x683, 36K)

They're going to punish DiFi for this

Kegger Kav will have his revenge!

Attached: 1537924691430.jpg (720x864, 66K)

OY VEY!!! WE MUST STOP THE GOYIM!!!

Attached: 1538447232275.jpg (900x660, 259K)

>republicans projected to have huge turnout for midterms
you didn't just dream this...did you?
most reasonable adults are more than willing to provide their reasoning/sauce.

top kek

Attached: 1537914567261.jpg (628x314, 28K)

I LIKE BEER. I DRINK BEER.

>using a meme flag
>expecting anyone to take you seriously or give a shit
kys

yet here you are.
pathetic.

Die faggot. I really hope ya'll try to start a civil war

Is that supposed to be a response?

Just falling for more 4d chess. Sad!

This is war. You get no intel for free.

They miscalculated and thought the faggot-R's were going to back down. Apparently trump beat some spine into them.

Attached: ideal_court.jpg (1024x682, 407K)

believe it or not I'm one of the few remaining white straight male registered democrats in the world today. shocking for you I'm sure.

>gutteral reaction
Totally agree with the idea you appear to be expressing but try to use words in a way that makes sense.

Can someone shop horns and eyepatch on Brett-senpai in this pic?

Yup.
His wife should get more attention,she supported her man in his darckest moments.Truly top tier female and example for the rest.

Why? They hate you for your skin.

Incredible how badly Dems fucked up. Not only he gets nominated, but he's now red-pilled as fuck.

Attached: judge-brett.jpg (3626x5390, 1.12M)

obviously not.
you guys really just believe whatever your extremist right wing guys tell you to believe. try looking at the pulse of the nation for a change.
good luck bubba

What you call a 'pulse' is just Libtards having a perpetual temper tantrum.

Leftists and Demorats - you have assured Republican victory not only in matters of Supreme Court rulings, but also in the upcoming midterm elections by once again "lighting the fire."

The fire rises. You have my congratulations, and my thanks.

Attached: 1538012437625.jpg (720x960, 83K)

I'd love for you to provide some information supporting your claim. You see what they want you to see.

>Being in a party that is actively trying to destroy you for your skin color.

I thought I was a libshit for almost thirty years, everyone gets redpilled at some point. If not, your either nor paying attention or your an idiot.

Attached: 1538527706329m.jpg (1024x789, 76K)

I took a trip out to see some friends in a rural area and was there a few days. I only shitpost about politics for fun on the internet and never talk about them in public. And yet on several separate occasions people brought up politics and they were all pretty pissed off. The one democrat I talked to is pretty fired up as well but he's in the minority there. Anyway I predict a big turnout for republicans. In the city where I live people don't talk about politics, but maybe they're just being polite and we'll get a good turnout for them as well.

I appreciate you updating my definition of pulse for me.

Maybe in your home field of reddit. Here you prove the others wrong or you are a faggot, faggot.

>what were they thinkin?

well they weren't and that's why they're gonna hang from the gallows by Christmas eve

That's the best you got?
*sigh*
Typical.

At least he didn't update your 15th revision of what a "gender" is, this week - faggot.

both far right/left elements slander each other. they are driven by emotion. I support viable solutions for healthcare costs. I support common sense solutions to mass shootings, which are not normal. I not only support union blue collar workers via my party, but also with my dues. come in from the fringe brother.

Hes right ya know

lol this fucking guy.

When you use exact phrases like "common sense solutions" you give yourself away as someone mindlessly reciting talking points.
Not a good look.

all I did was ask someone to their source & I'm a faggot and I should kill myself as a result.
reddit is for faggots and you know that.

And all your 'solutions' are spoon fed to you for your vote.
Whoever gives you the biggest cookie gets your vote.

"Moderate" Dems are calling for an end to due process. You're all going to hang. The whole party is going to be dissolved.

you didn't give me much to work with there champ

Attached: bubbles.jpg (570x379, 32K)

>common sense solutions

Attached: 1537896974349.jpg (960x626, 27K)

I don't really understand these gender classifications. I think younger liberals, can't call them democrats because they're grounded only in emotion, are some whiny ass crybabies. but their emotion and vote counts too

>straight
>male
>democrat
Literally impossible, at least one of these is a lie. Though of course for the left it lies all in the definition - just redefine the terms to fit your imagination.

I know where I am, I can't too deep with you radical fucks.

so who's spoon feeding me?
and where do I get these cookies.
stop making shit up cletus.

I'm already hanging son just ask your momma

How do you feel about open borders?

If only there was a way to make these frustrated republican politicians forcefully lurk this board for a few months. Imagine what they'd end up doing.

that's actually kind of a cool neologism,
>thinking with your gut -> gutteral thinking

we should enforce immigration laws for once, but a fuckin wall? no way

How much revenge is Kav going to get on the DNC, when he gets confirmed?

>They really redpilled a supreme court judge

More like redpilled muuh dick

Attached: zina legs.jpg (616x2056, 248K)

you're probably a straight white liberal aren't hans?

Trips of truth

>prove it, but FYI anything you show me is just (((them))) bullshitting you so you can't actually prove anything silly :)

Trips of truth!

Attached: Busted.jpg (958x1704, 291K)

Your party is infested with Marxists and progressives who share none of the core American values.

Attached: quote-those-who-would-give-up-essential-liberty-to-purchase-a-little-temporary-safety-deserve-benjam (850x400, 50K)

Anyone still have a vid of this shooting?

democrats want to replace white nations with third world shitholes, how do you find common sense solutions with that

>I support common sense solutions to mass shootings

getting rid of black people would give us european levels of gun violence, draw your own conclusions

>you will never protect her smile

what makes you guys think democrats hate straight white men? where in the does that come from? it's an honest question. have you ever researched the demographics of the democratic party?

>I support common sense solutions to mass shootings
The highest levels of not just gun violence, but all violence in this country, are in democrat-controlled cities with the highest levels of gun control and perpetuated by blacks. So what kind of "common sense" solutions do you support?

>leftards
>thinking
user....

as
is
your
party

>have level headed supreme court nominee
>leftists freak out because he's been nominated by trump
>rape accusation comes out of nowhere to derail the vote
>level headed man is now being assaulted by leftists at every turn
>eventually the rape accusation is blown over and he's appointed
>the level headed man is now bitter from his experience with the left and has been radicalized
>the left dug its own grave

I can't fucking wait for the shitstorm that'll ensue when he's voted in

They were thinking he was gonna step down immediately after Dr. Ford's accusation.
> This didn't happen and they realized she would need to actually testify publicly.
> ohshitohshitohshit.jpg
> Tried to shift public opinion on the issue to just believe the bitch without evidence
> "He was angery about a public spectacle being made over a non-issue with no evidence which resulted in death threats against his family. Th-that's not the temperament of a judge!"
> Hope the SNL skit they wrote would seal the deal
> Hope their deep state buddies at the FBI will get them out of this one
> None of it really pans out for them
All of this just dug them deeper. They crossed the point of no return to quickly and it's biting them in the ass. So pretty much the same thing the left has been doing since around 2010.

Fake and gay. Need I say more?

youtu.be/rJo-jm9LZ_I

Attached: 1537673911633.png (808x1300, 383K)

you make zero sense, you're probably a genius or something.

Brett “Repeal the 19th” Kavanaugh

Killing innocent children is neither normal nor viable, but your lot has been desperately trying to make it appear so for nearly half a century. Look where it's gotten you.

empower authority and enforce laws with zeal.
we wouldn't have to do it long.

>yfw they just created an extreme version of clarence thomas out of what was a normie bush-ite cuckservative
Get ready for 50 years of tears when he gets confirmed.

It would have been funnier with traits instead of quotes from the conversation, like in the original intro.

Go back to dreddit lefty.

>arrest violent people and it will stop!
Damn... so this is the power of the moderate left...

Attached: JudgeKavanaugh.png (591x623, 300K)

I'm a journeyman electrician with the local at the closest town. There are many labor unions with many straight white men. We own guns and fish and dip copenhagen and shit. And we like beer.

they were and are thinking they'll win in 2020 and just add another X number of justices.
and/or they'll do their best to emulate the "losing hillary" pic and start tearing their hair out and shitting themselves in public places until they get what they want.

Dumb.

Attached: 1535817658376.jpg (500x623, 113K)

to what are you referring?

>as *clap
>is *clap*
>your *clap*
>party *clap*
Fag

Democrats, by and large, have shown that they totally lack the ability to think ahead. Their actions are always in the here and the now without any regard for what the consequences might be. I assume this is because they're still shellshocked from 2016, and still have the mindset that "we always win". In their minds, they probably thought this whole thing Kavanaugh debacle was a great idea, without thinking about how their actions would incense a great deal of the nation (and right before a major election at that), would turn one of the (potentially) most powerful men in the nation against them, and how their calls for an FBI investigation might turn against them (such as in the case of Feinstein being investigated). They just don't think.

Are you in favor of open borders?

It has to start somewhere It has to start sometime
What better place than here, what better time than now?

numberofabortions.com
Reap what you sow.

true

>The Conservative party is filled with Marxists progressives.

You should not be allowed to vote desu senpai.

Attached: the new tactic until the west eventually collaspes.png (1190x1178, 86K)

The laws are already enforced, you dumb nigger. The problem is that criminals tend not to follow laws, and thus the law can only be a reactionary force that punishes them afterwards.

I do not support building a fucking wall.
I DO support enforcing our current immigration laws.