Kavanaugh cannot be confirmed yet. We need a CIA investigation

Attached: I-BELIEVE-HER.jpg (992x414, 42K)

At this point the UN needs to be involved. We are witnessing a fascist government, installed by Putin, appointing a rapist to the highest court in the land and women are being faced with the loss of every right they have fought so hard to win over the years. This is a crisis. If we can’t rely on our own government, we need to ask for help from the world’s.

At this point the UN needs to be involved. We are witnessing a fascist government, installed by Putin, appointing a rapist to the highest court in the land and women are being faced with the loss of every right they have fought so hard to win over the years. This is a crisis. If we can’t rely on our own government, we need to ask for help from the world’s.

Sage and op sucks cocks

All of the UN's power comes from the USA.

Bad bots

Europe here. Europe says: FY and dry your tears.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

lmfao

Does the CIA even investigate? I thought they just subverted?

yes plz we need something too shoot at

Is that so they can plant cocaine on him?

Hot boomer take

we need an NSA investigation. Oh wait they know everything already

Either you’re a massive schmuck or a shill, or both. The CIA is clandestine ops in this regard. No bearing on any of this.

It’s sad that I know this is a sarcastic post but no one else does

We need a NASA investigation up this shit

WE NEED DETECTIVE COLOMBO INVESTIGATION

Attached: 1538670975762.png (224x282, 114K)

You lost.
This isn’t your first time.
And it won’t be last time.

BRETT KAVANAUGH RAPED A JUPITERIAN WOMAN

WE CANNOT CONFIRM HIM UNTIL SPACE FORCE HAS LAUNCHED A FULL INVESTIGATION

and we need NSA to investigate
and the coast guard
and NASA
and the EPA
and the department of transportation
and andandandandand

At this point the UN needs to be involved. We are witnessing a fascist government, installed by Putin, appointing a rapist to the highest court in the land and women are being faced with the loss of every right they have foug7645756549080432579421153

Dr Ford, I'm CIA

Attached: JPEG_20180119_164014.jpg (569x802, 80K)

>We need a CIA investigation.
The Company should just check their employee database.

Your desperation is showing

Attached: 1532919207045.png (483x470, 184K)

KEK has already spoken
Digits confirm. Kavanaugh must be confirmed!

Attached: TheseDigitsDontLie.jpg (1075x1740, 655K)

i like this pasta, but i feel like pol is non ironically accelerating this mess into a pit of no survivors.

Based sarcasm poster

I think we need to wait for the ayyys to weigh in.

This won't be over until Matlock is on the case

Every citizen deserves to investigate. All law enforcement personnel on deck. Call in the dogs. We want to know what happened.

blue helmets from france and germany, PLEASE TRY TO INVADE THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES

We need an ATF investigation

Attached: ATF waco.jpg (640x480, 87K)

WE NEED A MOSSAD INVESTIGATION

Attached: A9104D4E-8621-4220-A80F-01411304CBB8.png (1024x1024, 225K)

CIA cannot investigate their own assets.
Ford GLOWS, as does her family and friends.

So, my wife just stepped out of the shower and slipped into the satin robe/bra/panty set I bought her at Victoria's Secret yesterday. She just approached me while I'm standing here in the door smoking my camel to inform me she "got it all smooth for me" as she slid her panties to the side with one hand and with the other, grabbed my hand to run my fingers over her smooth pussy lips. She then walked away towards the bedroom but, not before she exposed her ass and slapped it as she looked over her shoulder with a beckoning wink. Looks like a lazy, sunny day of pussy and weed is on the menu, boys. Probably have a double pina colada, too.

Anyway, he'll be on the court.

we need the local 4h club to investigate.

We need Miami's Vice Squad on this case.

Attached: miami-vice.jpg (1000x562, 484K)

SAY IT WITH ME
KavaNOPE!!!!!!!

You rang?

Attached: IMG_1835.jpg (400x400, 25K)

You don’t get to bring any evidence..

The investigation must continue or this will be an illegitimate vote.

Attached: the-hague.jpg (1000x602, 90K)