The David Icke pill

Before i took the "red pill" most of what you said seemed crazy. It was like you were stupid or something. Then a whole new world opened up to me, a world of conspiracies and plots to control humanity, but then i begin to think, what is next? Do the Icke-pilled look at us and laugh because of our inferior knowledge? I know for a fact; reptilians do exsist.

Attached: icke-episode.jpg (1000x563, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

montalk.net/gnosis/222/0-gnosis-summary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reptiles
esotericawakening.com/what-is-reality-the-holofractal-universe
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
youtu.be/H0P38WEHaWU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xz7La-HWyE
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo
youtu.be/tzfG1ezW6wU
youtube.com/user/PromienieNet/playlists?sort=dd&shelf_id=3&view=50
esotericawakening.com/why-is-atlantis-important
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandala
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attention is only feeding the beast, norgebro. Work to disconnect yourself from systems you disapprove of.

The Reptilians thing is just a metaphor referring to "elite" occultists. Look at the serpent at the Vatican, the snake in the story of Genesis, that sort of thing. They're not actually reptiles.

>ignore the negative, goy

So it is better to leave them to it so they could work undisturbed? What are you trying to say, some kind of matrix the spoon isn't there thing?

take the montalk pill user. Icke is a good gateway into considering larger ideas.
montalk.net/gnosis/222/0-gnosis-summary

>I know for a fact; reptilians do exsist.
Prove it and don't post a video where a girl's eye changes for a bit. Prove with arguments.

First detach yourself. Free yourself from slavery. Then fight.
Are you fucking poo in loo in Norway? Can't understand English?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reptiles

Attached: 1280px-White-headed_dwarf_gecko.jpg (1280x853, 139K)

if you are here to troll then.
SAGE.

Then why do they make videos "reptile eyes of Bush. during speech"? Don't be a faggot, they think it's literally reptile humanoids. A book or movie it would be a metaphor.

I am not trolling, only trying to prove a point. They twist the truth, for what purpose? Money?

Yes and no.
There really are "reptilians" as in interdimensional beings that harm humans and feed off them. It doesnt mean every corrupt globalist elite is one of them of course. One of the real redpills is realizing other dimensions and entities exist and the elite have known this for thousands of yeara. This is why they worship saturn. Where Icke gets it wrong is his inability to understand Christianity's core and how Jesus stands against Black Cube.

Attached: 1528924539374.jpg (694x448, 29K)

Straw men. I've read some of Icke's work and I applaud his determination to map out the systems of control. Impressive, now how about we also start to realize that the reason we are controlled in the first place, is because we allow them to? Law of attraction - enslaved minds attract masters and allow hierarchies to be constructed. We are treated exactly like you should a procrastinating teenager who cannot accept the responsibilities of adulthood. But since this has been going on for millennia, one can only conclude that we actually like to get whipped, beaten, and tortured! Unfortunately we are too afraid to say no to our oppressors, as it means we would not be able to provide for our families.

this is just to crazy to me

This. Icke is too focused on making money releasing the same book every year. This is coming from a former ickefag too. Tom will talk to you even if you establish some secure means of comms. Read Discerning Alien Disinformation, it's sick

Your only purpose of speaking about lizard people is to continue the disinformation narrative and keep conspiracy theorists in the negative light the CIA wants them in.

Many so-called conspiracies have been proven to be fact. Go astroturf somewhere else.

Icke denied this many times. It's also not a metaphor for Jews.

Icke's books, particularly The Bigggest Secret, are great fucking reads. They should be absolutely mandatory for Jow Forums users. If you don't agree with what he outlines you can at least get a great laugh at shit like aliens living in the sun and George Bush and Bill Clintion hunting people out of helicopters

Icke is hating Jesus
and promotes New Age
although he claimed to be the reincarnation of Jesus....

his only purpose is to keep you away from the real truth aka Jesus

Those are different people. Dont categorize and lump everything together as one. Idiot

David Icke did not claim to be the reincarnation of jesus. Watch the fucking interview in full before running your fucking mouth off on shit you clearly have no fucking idea about, Hanz

Attached: rept.png (1130x840, 146K)

Are reptilians a codeword for (((them))) in David Icke's worldview?

obviously. they won't let you on TV if you name the Jew but if you call them lizard people you'll get the message out there and people with an IQ on the sunny side of 100 will put it together

Weird how the elites allow Icke to continuously host seminars and sell books even though he is releasing all their secrets. When Snowden leaked the US mass surveillance programs he had to immediately flee to other countries and go into hiding.

I always figured Icke was just a racist who made up lizard people because he didn't want to be labeled as antisemitic. Talking about aliens is more acceptable.

No, look up the dogon people and go from there.

snowden is fake. you mean pre nov. 2016 assange?

All major religions on the planet were created by evil spirits from the Moon so they may take God's glory and be worshipped as gods, Jesus is actually Lucifer, and prophesies are written to create reality. Hitler was an incarnation of God and used occult powers of the Sun to create the Third Reich. It's demise was intended as part of the ritual's sacrifice. The struggle humanity faces actually began in the previous 83rd universe. There is another incarnation of God on the planet right now who has mastery of the Sun and Moon energies. He has put together millions of warriors who are slowly taking over the planet right now without anybody noticing, playing the powers that be like a damn fiddle and making Alex Jones look like a street paperboy. In the next 10 years shit's gonna get real.

Attached: 1538671636236.jpg (577x577, 33K)

Icke pilled person here, we dont laugh at you we just wish you could open your eyes

Also this, they are spiritual reptiles

our ability to experience reality for what it truly is is limited through ignorance

Attached: Electro Magentic Spectrum.jpg (650x500, 91K)

>t. Nervous reptilian

What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Icke is decent he know some shit but his conclusions are all wrong because he is a normie fag trying to understand esoteric topics. Take the Bodhi Black Sun pill he will teach you real truth
esotericawakening.com/what-is-reality-the-holofractal-universe

Attached: MentalTransmuation.jpg (1264x632, 674K)

Yeah well he is hardly employable is he? Can't blame him for wanting to make some money.

it costs alot of money to hire wembley and redpill millions of people so he's a poorfag

t. nazi

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

Attached: timelines.png (1412x2888, 3.93M)

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

this is the real fuckin redpill

Me on the left

based

It seems we are all in the same boat, boat going into some bright places, just imagine that level of conciousness, awereness where we can co-create new realities and play it. I think that's how we have created this universe too. I don't think we ever lose that need to expand. Reality, god, infinity is always spreading into new possibilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

Attached: truthh.png (1404x1020, 3.24M)

Attached: 027.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

>montalk.net/gnosis/222/0-gnosis-summary
this. i was woke in the 90's

Attached: 1538610088038.png (846x592, 42K)

Attached: 030.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

Take the ET pill first. It will make things easier.

more info please

Attached: 1538335967305.jpg (1042x1157, 259K)

humans have inherited reptillian brains

Attached: 092.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

youtu.be/H0P38WEHaWU

theres a difference between ignoring something and not paying much attention to it

no, do what you must do but blackpills does not help anyone. Wait i have some pasta...

Really bad shit is still happening bro, but we should focus our attentions into good, because we create this reality together. This is meme magic.

I know, I've been seriously blackpilled when i only saw degeneration, ignorance and pure evil around. It took me a while realize deep enough that best thing i can do about it is to make my own light within and trough that shine it around. After all, blackpills does not help anyone.

And this timeline seems to be really rushing into bright places now user. I see pure bliss when i see the future in my mind.

I've listened to Icke for yearsand even watched his Kavanaugh segment, There's a lot of nice stuff he outs but i seriously need to know,
DOES HE MEAN THE REPTILLIAN STUFF FUGRATIVELY OR NOT.& DO YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT?.
I remember watching the clip where he quit his job at the bbc, i first though he was a hillarious maniac,or a strawman, but alot of what he says is straight. Is this the bong verion of being based?

Attached: gzyx9.jpg (460x402, 42K)

no he literally believes in reptillians.

Attached: sings.png (1748x2006, 3.84M)

Real =existence/Truth

Attached: 036.jpg (1024x768, 138K)

Attached: 035.jpg (1024x768, 138K)

well he's saying that things exist outside of the 5 senses, one of these things are reptilian which exist on a different spiritual plane to our 5 senses as do we

youtube.com/watch?v=_Xz7La-HWyE

youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo

Attached: 069.jpg (1024x768, 221K)

Mark?

>Take the ET pill first

this. pair it with the demon pill and you'll be pretty lit

were you the one that was talking about Carl Jung and the mandalas before?

Attached: 110.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

Good post. Thanks bro.

Attached: 021.jpg (1920x1080, 648K)

mark is dat u

youtu.be/tzfG1ezW6wU
watch this immediately

Attached: 16.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

He thinks that there are far more Reptillians then there actually are.

not Mark.

Attached: Foo Dog.png (516x386, 115K)

If you like Mark Passio you should check Manly Palmer Hall

whos got better slides then Mark? Ill use theres if you can find them

Attached: 083.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

>implying Nazi is bad
kek you lost little soul

Attached: dharma.png (567x802, 480K)

ok lad is that a flower of life?

I have. I feel what my next step is full blown revolution stirring.
If we dont spread the truth about Morality before hand though... we can really fuck our chances

Attached: 042.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Actually, it's both, dude.

You need to watch They Live. There's the reptilians and then there's the human power elite.

he does do great slides

Attached: 557626_279717898832714_21.jpg (495x330, 23K)

All the answers are here user
esotericawakening.com/why-is-atlantis-important

Annunnaki is nigger tier kikery

yes and this statue is older then wiki tells you

Attached: 156.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

how old is it?

Attached: 1523214674932.jpg (1075x1062, 223K)

no

If you deny human history, then you deny the roots of slavery and can never end the fed

Attached: 095.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

Attached: fake_news_is_easy.jpg (719x960, 195K)

It looks like a mandala
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandala

there is a great awakening happening before our eyes.

Everything he says about the collective unconscious and feeling energy etc. manifesting are spot on. I'm not too sure about the reptilians but besides that I think he is great.

oh okay. Good stuff either way.

Attached: cultofdc.png (1403x1403, 2.82M)

no idea. But never trust the mainstream Jews. even if they claim to be chinese

Attached: 146.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

I think you can as long as you know a few cycles

>kike poisoned foundation myths about astrotheology is human history

I guess you believe in the (((bible))) and (((holohoax))) too right user? Same authors diff stories for brainlets

10 years ago his book promo tour was busted when he was in Jew York

Some kikes raided the bookstore he was promoting at, claiming "reptilians" is codewords for "jews". Google it.

is this the guy you are telling Jow Forums to read. The second most famous freemason who mixes esoteric sweet sounding abstractions to cover obvious luciferianism/?

Attached: Manly_Hall.jpg (585x466, 36K)

they try to shut down every single one of his events, the police even tried it recently, even though he says every single time that he's not blaming it on all jews and that a tiny clique of rothschild zionists control israel

lucifer just means day star in latin, you have alot to learn mate

Yeah. Manly Palmer Hall is one of the best sources on this type of information you can find.
Check this channel
So much great stuff there.

my only exposure to this dude is from seeing one of his videos recently and he seemed pretty articulated and informed in it.
whats the deal with the lizards and is it worth investing time into the ickepill?

You dont know how to reject parts of peoples work... then you are going to learn NOTHING

Attached: 113.jpg (1024x768, 130K)