How do Christians justify the destruction of European culture and replacing it with Jewish one?

How do Christians justify the destruction of European culture and replacing it with Jewish one?

Attached: 8106812-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm
stellarhousepublishing.com/originsofchristianity.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182491631/#182506516
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does OP justify his claims without any evidence? In fact, Paul the Apostle, a Jew, repeatedly warns against the Judaizers who claim that anything but faith in Christ is required for salvation

In the name of their godly Saturn.

Attached: saturn cult.jpg (5198x6224, 3.39M)

Paul the Jew, oh the irony. You literally follow the religion made up by bunch of Jewish Christians from catacombs of Rome

>European culture

SNOWNIGGERS

WERE

NEVER

EUROPEAN

Christianity is more European that your retarded wood sucking autism.

Rome is Europe.
Nordicucks/Germaniggers are just an annex, and nordicucks have done nothing but to destroy and cucking Europe with your retarded world wars and atheism progressism faggotery.

Attached: 1493932598920.png (1400x1630, 163K)

t. butthurt med speaking GERMANIC language on an American website created by GERMANIC Anglos

Attached: AngloSaxons.jpg (720x340, 107K)

Define jewish.

but those are deities (mythologies) not real people

we don't, thanks KGB

also your thread is fucking retarded and worst of all you probably aren't even going to be able to agree with me or even realize this because your consciousness is so pathetically weak

>god told me to

That's how.

Christianity has nothing to do with Talmudism

The weak should fear the strong. Learn your place.

Attached: Saint Michael the Archangel.jpg (1576x2358, 313K)

Christians are nu-Jews. Collapse was inevitable.

Attached: 1537645555095.png (1024x1024, 420K)

We don't. We are the victims of it you fucking kike.

Hourly reminder that any and all attempts to conflate Christianity and Judaism are made by Jews.

josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

Christians don't value race. They don't believe that white European culture is important. Only their Jewish god is important and they serve his interests by importanting niggers and promoting race-mixing.

Attached: 1514668321724.jpg (405x430, 75K)

You literally don't know what you are talking about. Paul, an ethnically Jewish CONVERT, who used to PERSECUTE Christians, argues repeatedly against the Judaizing of Christianity. Jews believe that righteousness is attained by works, Christians believe that we are righteous by faith in Christ alone.

Might is right
get owned sodomites

You really have never readen a book in your life if you believe this crap.

Show flag faggot

They re-write history and claim that all the real culture is them.

>implying obscure primitive pagan tribe #14 valued race or believed white European culture was important when they were slaughtering obscure primitive pagan tribe #8 for 4,000 years

>Europe civilization (Rome) gets destroyed by Barbaric tribes (Germans, Slavs)
>Then shortly gets invaded by muslims
>Then Byzantine empire is destroyed by turkroaches
>Conclusion: Christians destroyed European culture

GO CHOKE ON A DICK, FAGGOT

Attached: index.jpg (262x193, 11K)

Every single text box in that infographic contains at least one factual error. You clearly have never researched this for yourself.

Jesus was also a deity
stellarhousepublishing.com/originsofchristianity.pdf

>contains at least one factual error
explain

How is he wrong? Paul was a Jew. Wether he converted or what he argues for doesn't matter. Your still follow the words of this Jew zealously.

Attached: 1537682745080.png (961x1912, 182K)

This. Jews hate Christians so much that Israeli kids aren't allowed use the plus sign because it looks like a cross. Now why would (((they))) do this hmmm?

Karl Marx was ethnically Jewish too, most of the bankers and media moguls aren't even religiously Jews but ethnically.

Attached: 1517737050561.jpg (777x743, 208K)

OP asked how Christians reconcile the destruction of European culture and replacing thereof with Jewish culture, while lacking any evidence to back his claims. I pointed out that Paul the Apostle, an ethnically Jewish Christian and former Pharisee, specifically warned against the Judaizing of Christianity. Judaizing means the application of Jewish custom (like circumcision and kosher diet) to the Christian faith. The only thing Christianity destroyed in Europe was the false pagan religions and Jewish law.

Jew in the Bible just means Judean. That poster is retarded. Paul was ethnic Israelite not edomite like modern jews.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182491631/#182506516

Keep telling yourself that cuck

Attached: 1508538124638.jpg (608x649, 85K)

t. one of said edomites

Christianity built modern Europe.

>how do white people justify the destruction of European knight culture and replacing it with Chinese gunpowder and paper currency one?

We take what works and is real.

Attached: ACBDD65A-7441-46A1-90B4-8808FA3FDCA6.jpg (280x380, 52K)

You're a fucking idiot. You literally follow the words and laws of a Jew and tell me just because he said to ignore these other laws, it's somehow not Jewish?

>Le fedora tip
Christ is not exclusively for white men, He died for ALL of God's children. Christ, who is above all, made Himself the very last among us.

You kikes are getting scared aren't you

Attached: jewafraid.jpg (600x612, 93K)

globalistic kike

The Hebrews of OT behave the same as Jews today, how can they not be the same people? Jews are form the tribe of Judah of Israel nation. For example David didn't beat Goliath because he was stronger but because he cheated.

Attached: david-and-goliath-hrab.jpg (787x1024, 403K)

>He died for ALL of God's children.
Medieval Christians thought niggers and arabs were unsavable. Given their behavior I'd say they were right.

>you follow the words and laws of a Jew
I follow the word of God. As sinners, we are unable to obey God by our own means. It is Christ alone who makes us righteous. I acknowledge my sins and receive forgiveness and eternal salvation through Jesus Christ my Savior.

And the Anglos cheated by killing indians with guns huh?

กપƈɭﻉคɼ ฝﻉคρѻกร ɗѻกՇ ﻉซٱรՇ

ि ﻉ ค ɼ ρ ɼ ѻ ρ ค ﻭ ค ก ɗ ค

ฝ ѻ ɼ ɭ ɗ ρ ﻉ ค ƈ ﻉ ก ѻ ฝ

Would you rather a world full of mudshits or a world full of Christians? It has to be one or the other.

Attached: 12-Jews-Rock-a.jpg (1200x675, 361K)

>replaced it
The Catholic Church absorbed it and give it Christian meanings. Catholicism is basically improved paganism (which isn't a bad thing you proddie fags). It's all still there, just look under the surface.

Attached: celtic cross.jpg (400x566, 81K)

Yeah, but you never talked to God. All you know about him is what a bunch of Jews tell you to believe.

If I were what you say I am I would neither type 'God' nor proclaim Christ as the Savior.

Nuclear weapons don't exist.

It is your duty to inform the public.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 45K)

What good is a nominally Christian world that doesn't behave Christian? If Christianity fixed niggers American cities would be decent places.

Attached: 1507258790967s.jpg (250x220, 6K)

>follow the law of kikes
>I swear I'm no kike because I proclaim this kike as my saviour

Attached: 1502210777499.jpg (477x693, 103K)

Jewish God, you wouldn't even know of "your" god if the Jew Saul of Tarsus didn't tell you about him

Attached: ancient_rabbis.jpg (615x432, 83K)

Consider how much worse things would be if niggers were all chest bomb wearing mudshits though. Oh wait, that exists, and it's called Somalia.

რა ენაზე წერ ძმაო???
ჰმმ..

>(((pagans)))
>Europeans
top kek

Attached: 1536180272850.jpg (714x586, 71K)

I know what I know. I have seen God at work in my very life. Like you, I believe that Jews are lost people, who falsely declare self-righteousness justified by their heritage and works. This being said, I know that Jesus died for ALL men and that no man is unsaveable. Even you. All you have to do is acknowledge your sin and accept that Christ died for YOU.

nice try kike

Attached: 745734852222.jpg (330x500, 38K)

How do you know it's Yahweh and not some other God?

Attached: 1453218690342.jpg (500x500, 105K)

The God of Abraham is also my God. I thank Him every day that He made known to me His word. I pray that He will likewise reveal Himself to you and all others who do not know Him.

By Wotan's beard. Remember the six-million sacred groves, kike-worshiper. It's anutter Entwaldung.

based and redpilled

This is you

Attached: 1501842285109.jpg (946x798, 99K)

kys turk rape baby

God, or YHWH, is Almighty and Sovereign. He makes Himself known. All other idols and false gods cannot walk or talk, and must be carried around. They can do no harm, but likewise they cannot do any good.

Jesus is a cunt and I hope his executioners made that crucifixion as painful as his worthless kike mind could comprehend.

Medieval Christians weren’t racist in the way we would imagine. They were kind of like Romans in that manner. Julius Caesar said that Germans’ bigger bodies probably take more energy, which is why they are to lazy to build civilization. However Gauls weren’t really discriminated against once they were integrated into the empire and even became emperors. It’s the same for people from Egypt and North Africa, and even black Numidians. Medieval Christians may see you as a bit of an oddity but treat you well if you were a Christian even if you were from Palestine and Arab or black. Modern racism was created to justify brutal slavery, while Romans justified their slavery to the Gauls with, “That’s just what happens when you lose.”

Attached: 9BAFDD88-39C5-40CD-B77C-5A69BF231D57.jpg (1024x833, 133K)

Paganism is a very vague term and there is no connection between nature-loving pagans and jews.

List of people who hate Christians and Jesus:
>Liberals
>Marxists
>Communists
>KIKES
>Mudshits
>SJW's
>feminists

Oh jeez you're right. Maybe we should put aside our differences with the very people who want to see to our destruction as a people, and band together with them to attack our own heritage. That's certainly a sound, logical proposition. Thank you for finally exposing Ch*istians for what they truly are. We must ally with the Jews to fight Jewish influence at once!

Attached: jewed.jpg (453x557, 15K)

>(((Jesus)))
>European

Attached: greek_man.jpg (262x400, 27K)

>the destruction of European culture
Nope, open a history book memeflag.

Are we really playing that game?

Pretty sure that info is from that documentary where it starts out claiming that all dieties before christ had all the same charactistics of christ but there's another video claiming that mithra dimithra didn't exactly become born through god without a father, or had 12 deciples etc etc. You have to read their origin stories in the first hand text before you can judge if those things are true instead of trusting the infograph.

>flag
Cucks should not have rights to post, yes I'm talking about you krauts.

Brothers in Christ, let us pray for all those who foolishly and arrogantly defy God and His Word! They have been deceived by Satan, the father of lies. Let us give thanks to God the Father who continually renews and restores us through His Son Christ Jesus and guides us with the Holy Spirit! We pray to Him in the name of Jesus Christ His Son, who died for the salvation of all men. Amen

Have you really seen God? His sight is nothing a human could ever comprehend.
Have you ever talked to God? Has he ever answered you? My Gods did and they warned me, warned me about the dangers of Christianity.
Jesus never died for anybody. He died because he was WEAK.
You dirty mutt. Hitler hated Christianity and he was the enemy of everybody on your list. Only mongrels and slaves would worship that weak cuck and his globalistic religion.

Your God requires foreskins

Attached: 1533574790589.png (572x396, 112K)

The post is here Cuck, know your place.

Attached: 1538056967303.jpg (909x724, 280K)

Amen brother
Let our pagan brothers see the errors of their sodomy before it's too late

Yahweh doesn't care about your gentile ass

Attached: 12433535.jpg (400x542, 45K)

Circumcision is not a Christian practice you kike faggot. Jesus died for our sins so that we can keep or junk intact.

Neck yourself kike

The Catholic church in it's original state before Vatican II was paganized Christianity that was explicitly anti-Judaism and pro-European

just look at Christian holidays and Saint worship, it's all based around ancient European paganistic practices

>implying I'm a kike

why do christfags think that everyone that hates jesus is jewish?

Why did Yahweh need foreskins prior to Jesus?

Because jews hate Jesus, you're just glowing in the dark jew.

>jews hate jesus

Hitler also hated Christianity

It was Saul who said that you don't need to cut your dick anymore, not Jesus. Better get that foreskin cut goyim

Attached: christians.jpg (1246x908, 120K)

Did he? He was a lunatic anyway.

Biblical Hebrews don't exist anymore, you fags. European Christianity blended together with European Paganism, yet these threads keep appearing while Ashkenazic Jews are stroking their dicks from the sidelines.

I can’t recall them ever telling me to believe in Jesus Christ. They hate Jesus Christ.

>reminder that Mussolini also hated Christianity

How about this, fuck your pagan ooga booga voodoo shit. You're a wimp, clinging to the past, get a fucking life.

Christians follow the New Covenant.

Attached: atheist.jpg (741x649, 89K)

That just proves that even Jews are smarter than Christards

Attached: 1538308373842.png (1024x938, 702K)

I guess for a kike like you, every anti semite is a lunatic.
Paul did tho

Ah nice try but Mussolini had a pact with the Christian Church and encouraged it in families, now fuck off.

You should ask that question to a baby dick suckling rabbi. There are plenty in this thread right now.