Trump is playing 4d chees

>Trump is playing 4d chees

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-120826_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 405K)

Do you feel in charge of this thread?

Attached: bune.jpg (241x229, 31K)

>lemme just report on an aid package obongo signed in 2016

>for the 100,000,000,000,000th time

Those ads on his iPhone

Attached: e8a.gif (390x277, 2.41M)

HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA

Attached: Screenshot_System_UI_20181004-181712.png (1080x1920, 810K)

Instead of putting America first and renegotiating a bad deal, Trump gave Israel a raise to Ibama-era package of $200,000

*Obama
*$200,000,000
teehee I'm all thumbs today

What's this guy's fuckin deal?

Attached: IMG_0771.jpg (646x533, 73K)

>Trump can renegotiate NAFTA and the Iran deal but when it comes to hurling tax money at Israel by the billion oh jeez there's nothing I can do onigger already signed it gosh my hands are tied

Its not a "trade deal" they pass it and it goes

>8D Chess
That's their departing severance package to signal the end of US and Israeli relations.

At what point did Trump ever say he was ending aid to Israel?

That's literally how it works. Congress passed it, obongo signed it, it goes into law and its done

When he said he was going to make america great again.
You can't be great when you're a third worlder's lackey.

That is disappointing.

Sure 3.8 billion a year subsidy to Israel so they can give it right back in the form of weapons sales is holding the US back.

>You can't be great when you're a third worlder's lackey.

Which is exactly why trump shouldn't listen to people like you

IGNORE THE POSITIVES TRUMPS DOING HE GAVE SOME MONEY TO DA JOOS! IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW 1488

I'm sorry for your penis mutilation.

JOO and/or Brainwashed JOO Worshippers

You're going to get your brains stomped in when you realize how hard you're being played by superior beings.

when will Israel except jesus Christ as their lord and savior?

Sorry I don't listen to third worlders

haha drumpf dumb.

Attached: 15179076894922.png (251x201, 7K)

Really, anyone who has breathed an oxygen molecule created by a plant owned by a jew should be gassed and whoops looks like trump did i guess its her turn~

Memeflags get taken as serious as anime profile pics

Eat shit kike

Telling by your ads you are a woman.

You sure told him, normie.

You have to go back

LOL

Is that really relevant?
Trump did send 38billion to Israel. There isnt any pretending he didnt.

Thats almost the amount that Bernie wanted to turn college free

America forever confirmed third world shitthole

That's why we elected trump.

We're going to undo that mistake. Get rid of you

>He doesn't know I voted for Trump

>he thinks anyone believes him

Would 4d cheese exist simultaneously as milk cheese and butter?

>He's in denial over being cucked this hard.

You're literally an inferior creature being played by at least 5 different groups. Enjoy third worlder status as more spics hop the border and the niggers mongrelize you.

As I said, we're going to get rid of your kind

Few people ever cared about him. Trumpism is real and reasonable phenomena. You might say that he's a piece of shit but what he represents is a shift away from the mainstream and the incredibly destructive path we've been locked into.

Attached: SkyKing.jpg (370x370, 15K)

Where's the wall nigger?

If he was going to do shit, he would have by now. Instead he got cucked by circumcised JOO dick, and is crashing the plane with no survivors. Keep living in denial and fantasy as the world surpasses you and hurls you into the dustheap of history.

It's us who are going to get rid of your kind.

>its us who are going to get rid of your kind

Agreed, and soon

Trump is what you would call a "pied piper"

Hey americans.

Would you rather buy 120 beers, or send money to fund the jewish military?

Because that is what it cost every single one of you. 120$ each!

Deep inside I still have a glimmer of hope, maybe he's doing as you said, but either case I doubt he's going to pull in the same votes he did after bending over so hard. If he does, then I'll know most of this country deserves the death they brought upon us all.

I'll still support him if given the choice between him and some glow in the dark nigger spic shillary puppet.

>third world thoughts
You don't know how the american government works.
It's not a dictatorship. We're going to get our wall. Just you sit there and watch us.

>trust the plan goy

Attached: 1538446521546.png (250x244, 80K)

That's a big ad.

For jews

They don't like to spend a lot

>It's not a dictatorship

Oh I'm laffin

Let me level with you. You are a lemming. You are pic related. Your voice doesn't matter because it can be programmed by those more intelligent than you with "fake news".

Remember when Trump was anti-globalist and "fake news"? Notice how they decided to turn those legitimate talking points into meme buzzwords to satiate idiots like you who don't understand their meaning? Let me give you another hint, Globalist = Jew World Order. You are a pawn of the Jew World Order, you are a Globalist, and Trump backed out of his campaign promises.

My vote didn't matter, your vote didn't matter, and it will NEVER matter as long as idiots like you exist. Keep talking about "getting rid of my kind", "building that wall" or "bringing back jobs". But just remember, just as you are too stupid and complacent to do anything about being cucked by the kikes, you will be too stupid and complacent to do any meaningful change. Sit there with your gun and fantasize about going 14/88 until your son turns into a transvestite, and shut the fuck up from voicing your "opinion", until you learn to look beyond what is spoon fed to you by the very enemies you think have your best interest.

And yes, I know we live in a third world country. No need to keep repeating it.

Attached: edd9ab7e836165744dcf124bf19521d62fe296288afa6a44508220072b84a84e.png (1468x7317, 2.02M)

Would you die if I took off that mask?

and then US millitary industrial complex sells their weapon to Israel for money that the US gave Israel. And who owns millitary industrial complex? American jews. So they just money laundering American taxpayers money into their bank accounts.

10/10

Why is Trump's best friends the jews that did 9/11. He has multiple suspects working in his administration right now. Unbelievable.

Attached: 1529762147707.jpg (612x814, 128K)

>Trump triggered the libs! Who cares if were still being genocided and ruled by jews!

>da joos
kys you fucking kike.

I love it. Can’t wait to see israel shitty those garbage s300.What’s Russia going to do when Israel blows them up? deny it bappened or claim syrian incompetance.

>give it right back
This is one of the most retarded jidf memes.
You know that amounts to giving them free military hardware right you retard? You realize the US could spend that money on their own military, subsidize the producers, and have planes and shit to show for it? kys kike.

This. If you EVER even for a second that voting was EVER going to change ANYTHING you're an actual subhuman retard. If you knew how the JQ operated, and how deep their influence runs, you would have never been tricked into thinking Trump was ever on our side, even in the beginning.

>90% of all taxes in the entire country are paid by the rich
>this cost me anything
Jewmath also explains the holohoax.

Those ads, your post, my sides

I fell for the punished Trump meme. It made so much sense in the context of a few other things

Attached: 1528178823016.gif (224x313, 1022K)

For future reference, if the jews want to put down a threat they don't give him constant media coverage. They just don't talk about him ever.

To be fair, I didnt vote for him, was 50-50 on him being a plant, but he def had my support if by some chance the punished Trump meme was real and he was going to flip his shit and go 1488

Attached: ea6759f24d694aff48bef569a44bb672.jpg (736x981, 130K)

Now we know better.

Save up your supplies for when shit hits the fan, and use the lemmings by manipulating them for your own personal benefit, just as the kikes use them.