A novel idea to save the white race

>Inb4: “Mutt”, “Mutt wants to make more mutts”, “You’re a kike”, “You’re a shill”, “Oil drillers get the rope”, “coal burner double standard” etc.
I’m just throwing this idea out there as an option, not advocating as the only way.

It is a known thing that blacks covet whites, especially black women. I'm not joking, this is something I have actually observed irl. Well, we know what blacks are like, and that even the women are violent apes, HOWEVER they are still women, and black women in general are less violent than their brood mates. So, how does this save the white race? The “just one drop” rule.

See, a black woman would want a white man, and unlike black fathers, they are much less inclined to leave their young due to maternal instinct. So let’s say you meet a cute black girl with European features, and you two get together and have kids. You and nigger wifey go to live in a suburb where you are surrounded by white faces, and your kids grow up with a white dad and white extended family (not banking on the black girl’s family to be around), and live in a white area. Considering the amount of whites in their lives, they would likely date and marry a white person and have kids with them; making 75% whites. This cycle continues one more time? Then they would have the nigger bred out of them.

Attached: BLEACHED.jpg (595x650, 116K)

2/2

So in just 2 generations your family becomes white again. Consequently, the more negress women flock to the BWC, the less pure blacks being created. All the black women who feel they lucked out and married a white guy wouldn’t want to fuck it up by screwing around with Dequarius and Tyrone, and so that means even *less* niggers around. Besides, more young white women see that their white male kin are dating black women, and would start trying to make themselves more desirable to white men, meaning they would start scrambling to make sure they can keep a white man interested in them: meaning more white women turning from degeneracy and becoming more loyal wife material just to compete.

So we do this, not only do we play the long game and create more whites in the future while we simultaneously breed niggers out of existence, get that warm fuzzy feeling for cucking nigs, we shock the thot out of white women, and as an added bonus disenfranchised young white males get new loyal GFs.

And yes, I know it’s hypocritical to hate black man/white woman while essentially endorsing white man/black woman, but I have sound reasoning for this: white women get fucked and dumped by black men, and are left to care for their coffee colored imps, and no white man will want her. So she leaves a mentally ill fatherless mud shark that will identify as mostly black whose only interaction with whites is his fat white trash mom, and will find another black to mate with. The black *women* however don’t want to look a gift horse in the mouth, and will stay with the father, ensuring that her kids grow up in a stable household idolizing whites like their dad.

>checks the flag
>out

Attached: 1510038225185.png (1288x797, 237K)

Pic related is the result of just one drop in *one* generation

>hahaha mutt
>I'm going to disregard this because its mutt
I could've memeflagged myself but I don't care, I know it's mutt behavior but it doesn't invalidate my points

Why don't you just expel the niggers and breed 10 babies with a white woman?

Yeah instead of having white babies go fuck an ugly sheboon and hope that a white will want to have babies with your abomination, and theirs, until it doesn't look retarded anymore

Is this bait or are you retarded. Look at South Africa, plenty of people did what you suggested. The people are called the coloureds.

If you want to make niglets be like that french guy who impregnated over 500 prostitutes in poor parts of africa.

That's not as realistic. I mean, obviously that would be the ideal solution, but this is just another option/theory

Not to mention that blacks have strong genetics, it's not like amerindians where they are pretty much gone after 3 generations, this way of "saving" the white race would take at least 10 generations.

black boi fears the WHITE BVLL

Attached: 1537647379549.png (773x764, 642K)

Not really.
The less wh*toids the better

Again, this isn't me endorsing and saying we should all totally do this, I'm just saying it more as a thought experiment, and as an unexpected idea to combat white genocide. Hell, no one would even be able to call us oy vey nazis! if you had a ghoul for a wife

Attached: 1537048203554.jpg (1125x1761, 192K)

Because whitebois are subhuman.
Cant compete with the superior black man

> s-s-superior black man

Attached: 1536494905001.jpg (1024x999, 129K)

Your women prefer the BBC
Get over it, wh*toid

Like I care.
No wh*toids will be born from that.

lmfao u mad bl*ck boi?

Kys pigskin
Enjoy being extinct

people need to realize when niggers yell at other niggers for "acting white" they know what they're yelling about
the old US of A was whiting blacks right up until the Dems decided to niggerize them along with the CIA

75% of american niggers have male patrilineage according to DNA studies. Cope harder while we seed the willing wombs of your women. When the subpar black boi even manages to trick a black woman to fuck, your baby has a 50% chance of getting aborted. Facts.

Attached: 1534885490449.jpg (2560x1536, 681K)

weak larp

GEE, I WONDER WHO COULD BE ADVOCATING FOR INTERRACIAL BREEDING.

I actually support OPs plan.
American race will solidify itself as the mutt race that it always was and they wont have to pretend to be white ever again.
Take pride in your mongrelism bro.

Attached: mutt pride.png (1087x1087, 483K)

Thanks for helping me eliminate you, whiteboi. Europe will be Black.
Bump

Yep, I'm an Israeli shill. You caught me. Like I said up front, I'm not necessarily advocating this, I just thought it was an interesting idea

This. Bleaching Mongoloids (be it Asians or Amerindians) is way easier than bleaching blacks. Also nice to see I'm not alone in my flag

Australia did this with the aboriginals a while back, worked quit well, however, I still don’t like the idea of a white fucking a nigger

wrong ethnicity there...europe will be arab, not black

Im fine with it as long as wh*Tes get extinct

How does making more shitskins help increase the numbers of Whites? It makes the ratio even worse. You can never become White if your ancestors weren't. Niggers will always be chimps, no matter how much you dilute their nigger DNA or put them in White environments. Being a nigger is in their DNA and you can never change that. Those two faggot tiger "tamers" learned the hard way that you can never turn an animal into anything besides an animal.

Me neither, but it's a thought experiment and I thought it was a novel idea

That’s right, back down into your hole, you fucking vermin.

>a nation of quadroons.

I'd rather go extinct.

Attached: 16_BB9654_875_B_42_C7_BC9_A_42_FF14_E23_B4_F.jpg (749x978, 165K)

You already are extinct.
America is a mutt nation.

Attached: mutt anti.png (2000x2000, 469K)

Attached: 806CEF14-DA48-4C06-A610-6064B2034004.png (800x764, 225K)

Okay, I'll adjust it for asian women. Is that more palatable? The only reason I chose nigger women was because I thought it'd be cool to literally goes blacks to go extinct

the white seed is the superior seed

I'm just simply not a nigger lover.

>1.2 Billion whites in the world
>nigger thinks we are going somewhere
stay mad black boi

Whatever you wish for mutty mutt.
You will never be white, you never were white and your lineage will forever be mutts.
Accept it and take pride in the new race you have created not pretend to be some great "white".

Attached: mutt pride ww.png (1200x600, 241K)

Although you'll get a lot of flak for it, you're right in a way. Even in the Third Reich it was acknowledged through the Nuremberg Race Laws, somebody surely has the table saved and can post it.
Though of course this should only be used to fuck around, not for actually raising a family, this should be reserved for a white bride.

If you want niggers to go extinct: support abortion, campaign for welfare reform, encourage gang mentality and warfare, and encourage the spread of fentanyl and carfentanil in niggerhoods. Whites will never again be able to openly combat niggers. Our only chance is to give the niggers increased access to the means with which to destroy themselves and their "communities." I have faith that the niggers can destroy themselves and everything around them. They have thousands of years of experience.

The little nigger will inevitably go to prison and have to associate with other niggers because the Aryan Brotherhood will never accept him despite his protests that he had a white father and grew up white. The Blacks will also hate him so unless you can afford to pay their gang they will only protect the niglet if he agrees to become their fuckboi.

your idea falls down the moment your solution becomes "white genepool should absorb more black dna".

it's stupid. do you understand the concept of breeding programs? in these the breeder does not mix his worst and best stock and pretend it will improve the genepool, he breeds only the best with desirable traits and culls the worst with undesirable traits. brazil has already practiced the ideas you've presented. they started on it over 100 years ago. how did it work out for them?

>Brazil on the other hand did not have the barrier of segregation, and the Portuguese were more accepting of miscegenation. Brazil was also already a multicultural society that already had a mixed-class. When scientific racist beliefs and ideas became more prominent in the 1850s, Brazil's society felt they needed to find their place in the social order and to do this they needed to solve their problem with the supposedly inferior races. Because they already were a multicultural society, the Whitening ideology was a perfect solution. Most Brazilians thought this approach was a far better one than what the United States had done. A Brazilian statesman compared the United States and Brazil by saying,

>Now comes the necessity to devise some method of dealing with it [the Negro problem]. You of the United States are keeping the black people as an entirely separate element, and you are not treating them in a way that fosters their self-respect. They will remain a menacing element in your civilization, permanent, and perhaps even after a while a growing element. With us the question tends to disappear, because the black people themselves tend to disappear and become absorbed...

the results are in. brazil became monkey jungle while the US held out until we became brainwashed into going down the same road.

Attached: 1509551445366.jpg (876x657, 167K)

The trick is to get multiple women pregnant multiple times.

Attached: 1538514308328m.jpg (360x640, 36K)

can confirm that black women, and brown women in general, crave the BWC.

Black women are horrible and disgusting and their vaginas look like gore.

Just cum in their pussies.

So. That's a physical threat. Also, no one is scared.

>So in just 2 generations your family becomes white again
lmao

Attached: 528703ac39ce4e4ebc2f2131f07bfd7c.png (499x702, 273K)

No. I made white kids.

I agree op, we must fuck black women

>you're already extinct

There are nearly 200 million white people in my country, how many live in yours?

no kids are better than mutt kids.

>my ancestors were black therefore I am white
Not how it works muttanto.

Attached: mutt ancestry.jpg (1556x980, 152K)

>what is Brazil?
you're dumb as shit OP

>it's the estonian who is obsessed with black women again

I'm not reading this because clearly you're a gassable genetic dead end

>They will get blacker

Can't one have fun anymore?

Whites resorting to fuck niggers hahaha
Stupid mutt

Attached: 1538003991594.jpg (887x686, 76K)

Youre acting like a kike. Doesnt matter if you really are one if your agreeingnwith them and pushing degeneracy.
Fuck off faggot

You will fill the next mass graves nigger

*Smacks lips*
Now, I finna drop da troof on all yall raysis whypeepo
ADOLF HITLA WUZ A BLACK MAN
Chyall dumbass Neanderthals tryna override history n shiet

Attached: 1522946477035.jpg (320x540, 45K)

It is one of the most retarded thing i ever read here. And, desu, i saw a lot of absolute bullshit.
So your great plan to save a race, is to create more mutts and pollute whote neighborhoods with your hybrides ?
Like...seriously ?
Are you high ? Drunk ? Is it b8 ?

>Besides, more young white women see that their white male kin are dating black women, and would start trying to make themselves more desirable to white men, meaning they would start scrambling to make sure they can keep a white man interested in them: meaning more white women turning from degeneracy and becoming more loyal wife material just to compete.
You're forgetting that women, no matter what the color, are always going to want a big huge cock. So there is a huge hole in your theory, a huge, black cock sized hole.

>See, a black woman would want a white man

but white men dont want 99% of black women...

>i see people daily on facebook and twitter that believe shit like this

niggers are stupid.

Bleaching mongoloids is nearly as difficult as bleaching blacks. Also categorising Amerindians as mongloids is a bit too simplistic. They have strong genes as well, but their outcome can still come out fairly Caucasian with dark skin, same with Polynesians unlike far East Asians.

Attached: 6451599F-B567-4528-AC0D-E53176B35949.jpg (480x505, 63K)

All it takes is one racemixing to ruin generations of ancestry on both sides. You want to make a kid that belongs somewhere, not an X-men.

>That trigger discipline
> nigger
Checks out

Just fucked a white Italian girl and got her pregnant. She is damaged goods with a half black son and a half Hispanic daughter. Now she has a full blooded white boy on the way. Bitch is fucking crazy though over all her fucking issues. Extremely damaged goods.

Fucking a Moroccan girl on the side now that totally submissive Burbank half Jew and half Muslim/Arabic. She is 6 years younger then me and worships me like a sultan. Will probably marry and impregnate several times while trying to get custody of my all white son from crazy mudshark.

I know you're getting shit on by everyone, but this is actually sound reasoning.
Obama's daughter is with a white guy for a reason. Half-blacks don't want to go with blacks, they see it as a downgrade, generally.

This is a rather smart thing to do.

Asians are quite distant from whites genetically speaking (less than blacks but still distant)

Attached: race_gen_prox.jpg (446x308, 57K)

Hmmm...that's an awfully cute black girl. Well, maybe we'll just go for 99% purity.

(We'll see what she's like in ten years)

Attached: Black Files.gif (200x360, 3.58M)

>the state of amerimutts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1528315880960.png (847x1200, 1.11M)

>Cope harder while we seed the willing wombs of your women.

Are you fucking retarded? By fucking a niggress she gives birth to the EXACT SAME amerimutt that a white women who fucks niggers gives birth to. A half nigger is a half nigger offspring you fucking retard.

>Half-blacks don't want to go with blacks
yeah so that means they're more likely to pollute our genepool you fucking faggot

White caucasoid male warrior genes are dominant over the naturally submissive nigress genes.

Attached: 1530135741869.jpg (500x501, 64K)

Lmao, good to know your knowledge about genetics is as low as your IQ.

It actually takes 3 generations to breed out the genotype. Good luck with that.

This is the redpill the kikels dont want you to know.

Attached: 1537048889356.jpg (960x640, 64K)

You're 1/10th on the right track, but you're still thinking like an absolute cuck faggot.
The real based method of dealing with niggers is incentivizing nigger women's using white sperm from sperm banks.
Make their gibs dependent on it.
If they have nigger babies they have to make it on their own (all niggers know this is impossible).
If they take God-tier white baby batter from some clinic, they get gibs.
Once that's accomplished you pay white men to be communal fathers to at max 10 kids. Any more and they'd just be authority figures akin to a principal.
Fill the ranks of the white fathers from the retired and men who have proved themselves to be good in various ways and want to do that for a career.
Make their pay contingent upon the success of the niglets.
Within 4 generations we'd breed out all niggers and have octaroons at worst (pic related)

We could even offer white sperm to other nations as a way of elevating their populace out of the dregs of brownness. There honestly is nothing more humanitarian than that.
Within a few generations the nations who didn't do it would see how much better off the nations who did do it are, and would follow suit.
In this way the whole world can become white.

Attached: 1485949682703.jpg (300x780, 31K)

There was a Jamaican-America statistician, can't remember his name, but in one of his posts he was showing that black fertility in the US tends to be quite dysgenics. The TFR between lower and higher IQ blacks was quite large.

Intelligent Black men and women marry outside their race more. The US black population remains roughly static in number, its quality is unfortunately greatly deteriorating.

Just like himself who was the child of a black man and mulatto mother, it is worth noting that the more intelligent Blacks are more heavily white in ancestry and will tend to gravitate towards and intermarry with whites...just like he did and he married a white woman.

This is certainly a normal phenomenon. Richest and smarter blacks will mix with white society and within a few generations will be assimilated.

woah is that why women have two breats, so if she has twins they can each feed?

Attached: ! 53y46u46uj.png (956x789, 18K)

every white man settling with a nigress is a white man not settling with a white woman
if you're a fucking incel then maybe this is a good idea, you could probably bag an average-looking (but extremely trashy) nigress just with your money

No it's because one boob is not symmetrical

wtf are you talking about

Attached: !34t345y45y.gif (320x186, 1.45M)

This is not how genetics work you absolute fucking moron. Wether the mother is black or white and the father is black or white doesn't matter, the child will ALWAYS inherit 50% of the genes from either side. You bring the same half nigger into the world. There is no such thing as "dominant white male warrior genes".

Realistically you have two options: have a white wife and have her give birth to white children or have a black wife and get your bloodline nigger'd. But I suppose if you are a delusional retard you can also fuck a niggress and pretend this will somehow lead to a white child being born, but your bloodline will still be getting nigger'd.

>1.2 billion whites
Source? It's actually around 600 million

he said, just before starving to death, which he blamed too, upon the now gone whiteoid...

56/10 plan. You are true burger philosopher.

Attached: 56.jpg (800x658, 89K)

Amerimutts are so desperate they start counting everything that isn't a sub Saharan pitch black nigger as white.

.t tard has no clue about gene expression
This idiot also probably thinks that blue/grey eyes arent dominant either. Fucking virgin NEET, stay in your Stormfront hugbox.

Attached: 1536527720255.jpg (736x736, 74K)

Attached: nonwhite.jpg (1200x1053, 212K)

I am much further from being stormfront than you are. Enjoy bringing those niggers into the world, with you as a father they will be in good company.

>probably thinks that blue/grey eyes arent dominant either

They literally, factually are not. But who cares about reality when you are so far into the retarded bleached fetishism.

its because whites did one drop rule why blacks havent been breed out.
so what happens is that the mix breeds end up siding more with the black side than the white side, because the white side didnt want them.

picture shown is that of a cameroon + dutch mix. One more mix and shes effectively white again. But because whites were dumb and ostracized her
she has a black boyfriend, because didnt make her feel welcomed

Attached: ifoundbae_6___utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1it7fw2r7nze1___.jpg (1080x1350, 628K)