We need to end racism in the republican party. How can we win with only the white vote...

We need to end racism in the republican party. How can we win with only the white vote? Theres still a fuck load of whites that vote democrat even then. Honestly while i get the fear of demographic change i personally think if you learn to respect and judge people as individuals youll be a much better person in general.

youtu.be/6cYCjOpj3F8

This black guy used to be democrat but after kavanaugh stuff hes done with them. He is obviously smart and breaks it down how wrong the dems are on this, i respect him far more than any democrat voter.

Attached: ED751E8C-6FA7-47C8-B107-0920246E6642.jpg (1536x2048, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ffv8V11lReU
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/02/non-whites-of-every-stripe-vote-democrat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>me hate other side. why other side think different than me. me respect other side person that come to me side.
Okay.

I respect that hes smart and he puts identity politics behind him to stand up for justice. Why should i disrespect someone because of their skin color?

>Love niggers goy, let them into your home too

Sage

Attached: nigger with werid lips.webm (526x360, 2.96M)

No. Let's make racism without animosity okay again.

Im not a big fan of them myself, fact is we need them to vote out the demokikes, they make up a large population in swing states and an increasing amount of them are getting redpilled.

>end racism in the Republican Party

What the fuck are you talking about? Is it because we don’t like welfare and affirmative action, we are somehow racist?

GTFO

>How can we win with only the white vote?

Fucking hell.

It's called the baby boomer voting block you dip, literally the largest voting block (and generation) at the moment.

...and what were all baby boomers brought up hating? Soviets. It's the reason Democrats have been going so hard on the 'evil Russian' narrative.if they don't flip the baby boomers they can't win any elections.

Except baby boomers like using the internet, and can smell bullshit a mile away.

กપƈɭﻉคɼ ฝﻉคρѻกร ɗѻกՇ ﻉซٱรՇ

ि ﻉ ค ɼ ρ ɼ ѻ ρ ค ﻭ ค ก ɗ ค

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Dude youre on Jow Forums how can you not see the racism

56% dude, and less than that since half of those whites are faggots who want open borders and rainbow flags flying on the white house...

Baby boomers are white.

Is it summer?

people only care about race when you force them into caring

humanity is like a light switch, on, off, love, hate, peace, war

nothing changes for good until the switch is gone

Yeah and they arent the only ones who vote blacks vote a lot too you saw what happened in Alabama.

I never once claimed to be a racist, I just like using the word Nigger to define people who are virtually useless to modern society. The color of their skin is irrelevant and beyond the point.

Nuclear Weapons dont exist fear propoganda.

You put the racism into overdrive and show how neoliberal interventionists shilling carbon credits and their neoconservative arms dealing ratfaced lapdogs are far more dishonest about the intrinsic ethnic tribalism programmed into everyones brain from birth and promoted by the kike estabilshment in ways that benefit their ethnicity specifically.

This is an ethnic war, it has been for 1000 years. Over and over gentiles have tried to turn the other cheek, and been backstabbed and robbed yet again by the laughing ratfaces...

How can we make this any more clear to the niggers.

-Kikes ran the trade routes, including the slave trade.
-Kikes invented and manipulated all major religions and most fringe cults
-Kikes make niggers and gentiles wear dresses
-Kikes invented the talmud and supremacism
-Kikes sterilize and genocide ethiopean niggerkikes because they are slightly different.
-Kikes used the capoid Berbers to host the sale of gentile slaves to their halfkike arab cousins and then destroyed that empire when it became politically correct to do so, leaving only Berber Jews still alive today.

Attached: 1537899682662.jpg (1024x864, 339K)

Less and less of them vote every year.

>I respect that hes smart
Kanye West is literally retarded. His simpleness is the reason he's immune to TDS and CM generally. He's not some wise-man, he's the child stating the emperors nakedness.

I think your priorities are different than many. You want to preserve the white race so that the Republicans gain power.

Other people want the Republicans in power because it slows down the extinction of the white race. It's a difference in priority

Admit black people cause a disproportionate amount of misery in this country and add little in way of economics. Then admit straight white men aren’t the root of all evil.
Then maybe we can talk.

While I am a conservative, I have noticed how low IQ are party really is. Instead of appealing to the inherent conservatism and traditionalism in most minority cultures, they instigate avoidable issues and exaggerate individual behavior excessively and create many enemys out of a few. This party is retarded. We could have become the great party american utopia desires. Something for all, as long as they accept our values, which many have. Morons this party is run by.

Republicans being in power has done nothing at all to protect whites. They support their donors, many of whom happen to be white, but they won't do shit for people who aren't paying them.

youtu.be/ffv8V11lReU

Black people who agree with the republican party still vote democrat. You can get them to actually agree republicans are better and they still won't vote that way. Politics, in the real world, is largely a racial thing.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/02/non-whites-of-every-stripe-vote-democrat/

If you wanted to have a big rally about how race isn't a meaningful thing and we should pretend it doesn't exist, it would be a crowd of almost entirely white people.

Attached: 1409329515956.gif (220x220, 888K)

the ones you are talking about live in fucknig poverty, this isnt an amazing observation, use your brain fuck you morron

Gentiles are clearly different than negroids. Negroids are clearly different from americoids. All three groups have been invaded by ratfaced imperialists who spread plague blankets and build ghettos filled with indentured servants using usury.

The kike plan is always get one goyim herd to fight a different goyim herd while the ratfaces feed on the corpses and rape the females, in the fog of war.

Attached: 20170715_135709 (1).jpg (600x458, 151K)

Racism is everywhere, racism is easy, promoted and suggested for you to consume and regurgitate. Can you see ethnicity? Can you see the faces of the 13 tribes who rule you? Can you tell the physical phenotypes of the hafkikes manipulating your view and link their physical traits to their phrenological behaviors? Kikes are instructed in all of this through both subtle suggestions and direct "rules of thumb", from the time they are little ratlings.

It's as plain as the nose on your face.

Attached: jewish-phenotypes-the-hawk-usually-hazel-or-green-eyes-with-32609855.png (500x485, 127K)

Can anyone explain to me why you would want a private jet?
Going first class seems way easier. It's cheaper, you don't have to worry about getting food, having a good pilot and all that stuff. The range is much lower as well. A private jet seems to be way more hassle than worth it. So why do people buy one instead of going first class?

Attached: not racist.jpg (800x1200, 258K)

You really need to lurk more you stupid faggot