The Beginning of the End

Why is no one talking about this?

Attached: 40E0EA80-A9CE-48AB-9A71-E72C8B87A411.png (750x1334, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2018/07/11/with-new-genes-and-an-electric-shock-scientists-turn-immune-cells-against-cancer/?utm_term=.b561108c5b54
youtu.be/ll5qiWa6YDk
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
rna-seqblog.com/researchers-use-ai-rna-seq-to-unlock-the-secrets-of-the-genome/
newscientist.com/article/dn6573-brain-cells-in-a-dish-fly-fighter-plane/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real world deus ex will take place in asia, the west is doomed.

Goodbye autism

they are just gonna fuck their genes up and die off lmao

chinks will never recover

the superhuman samurais will free the world from the jew's grasp. feelsgoodman

Attached: 1538276929186.png (514x524, 372K)

get ready to see lots of white babies coming out of Asian couples
>tfw chink saves the white race

Attached: 1495806980753.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Because talking is pointless when we're already dead.

Attached: 1537837095129.png (498x594, 122K)

>Chinks will become the most pussified nation do to their gender imbalance
>Zipper heads will now proceed to tismfy their nation on a new level
>South gooks are just feminazi the nation
>Only sane county in that neck of the woods are those that drink horse blood.

Because results will be... pretty shady.
It's not like you have a genome lever that activates alphachad genious mode. In fact scientists barely evem know what parts in a gene code actually have something to do with inteligence.
I understand that you like sci-fi, but hold your horses cowboy.
Scientists do not even say that x - makes y in genome, they use the word "correlate" out of the fact that it's mostly indirect observations.

>Japan begins research on perfect blue-eyed blond-haired super saiyans
The jew fears.

I think I can trust the Japs when it comes to transhumanism.

This will end humanity as we know it. People with modified genes will out compete the normal people in every way possible.

> hey doomer, sick of the bullshit?
> go find something due some trouble and fuck that shit up in realtime
> don't get caught, be a crafty doomer and remember to /nightwalk/

Good, let the human race advance. Do you think normal humans will get better? We are plateauing, might as well create some übermensch

This is the greatest thing to ever happen to mankind. Everyone wants to be white, everyone is going to edit their genes to look more white. The white man wins again.

I wonder how fucked up things are gonna get before god says "alright enough of this shit"

when japan creates literal superhumans how will the US compete?

This is what we should be doing

Read the book Superintelligence by Nick Bostrom. Q predicted this.

we elevate ourselves to a new plane of existence, i for one welcome our newtype overlords
>everyone wants to be white
this is what happens when you yell in an echochamber. japanese will evolve past anything we've seen on earth, creating true perfection, beyond your notions of "white".

Attached: M_cm2Ggs_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Most important technology of the next century

> Anime is gonna be real

We Gattaca now.

Clones and edited humans are not people.
Kill and rape them wherever you go

Attached: DAK.png (800x850, 310K)

Phd Geneticist here, white, and working on a project with other whites. Lets just say that our GM tech is way far more advanced than what Japs are doing.

Imagine a field, acres of Super White Babies being grown in Vats, IQ 300, all of the 6'6", naturally muscular, 300 year life spans, can outcuck anyone with super intelligence.

Lets just say, within the next 10 years you will be seeing our people take over everything, there will be an ethnostate, and we can make millions of ourselves easily

Aahhh
That's why Japan will be erased, I didin't understand.
Congruous indeed.

Attached: ulvnyk8xmjcy.jpg (570x487, 45K)

The goal of any human should be to make sure their bloodline continues. Gene editing puts an end to your lineage. You wouldn’t be have kids that are passing on your genetic material anymore.

>tfw my sons will be 6’5” with blue eyes and 9” dicks
Based gene editing

Could we modify our adult bodies to fit the ideal?

this but unironically

>wherever you go

Our biochem corpus is far in advance of theirs, as is our electronic sentience, and their... ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.

Attached: why contain it.jpg (288x499, 103K)

Only niggers think about spreading their own spunk as opposed to the future of their entire race and the advancement of civilization.

Good. The human race needs to evolve. My only wish is that we can voluntarily undergo gene modification ourselves to join our new superior brethren.

>can outcuck anyone
(((Scientists))) are developing the most advanced soi technology possible. They will have a built-in Nintendo Switch to entertain themselves while negros fuck their wives.

Welcome to the 4th Industrial Revolution.

make better humans, make better goals. old will make way for new, as it has done since the beginning of time. the future of all of humans is at account here, they could care less about your feelings.

>Could we modify our adult bodies to fit the ideal?

Doing it while alive now, is a but trickier, but already is being done to very small degrees:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2018/07/11/with-new-genes-and-an-electric-shock-scientists-turn-immune-cells-against-cancer/?utm_term=.b561108c5b54

Doing so from Embryonic Status is easier, because you have a brand new neutral scaffolding upon which secret ops have already been growing and testing a variety of key changes.

It's really been A.I. (this already exists in DARPA) and supercomputing that has been able to unravel the human genome secrets, though its still at a snails pace and lots of testing

White is the way to go, see jpg

Attached: race.jpg (1058x1334, 265K)

There were the same news about china sometime in summer.

Shit now the japs will have giant penises.

>I don't understand the science behind it, but I've seen a lot of doomsday movies and I'm a paranoid fuck, so that automatically means that the world's about to end because of this scientific advancement: THE THREAD
Seriously, dude...

Maybe I'm taking you too seriously at your word but what is the point of giving everybody the same ideal attributes?
Doesn't that just become the average?
Small men sometimes make good fighters or strategists because they've usually had to think outside the norms of "bigger reach + strength" and often come up with effective techniques that in turn improve the paradigm of sport or war for everyone.
If you don't allow for genetic diversity, and I'm not talking about a brown hoarde, but actual white variation, the adversity that actually makes us stronger might not exist and in turn may became hedonistic, dull and easily controlled. (even more so than we are now)

Good thing we banned human gene editing then. We don't want to be able to compete.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x479, 87K)

once one nation starts, any nation who does not will be left in the dust

No amount of gene editing can help them there.

Compete against what?
Clones are not human, they're below animals.

Attached: kiwi knife.jpg (412x430, 33K)

Sup Sony marketing

>whites out compete all other races
>whites are going extinct
>yet superhumans will replace humans

Makes me think

Attached: 0DB40F97-D07C-41E8-BFB3-08EA9CFFE6F8.jpg (600x922, 277K)

If we addressed every fucked up thing the slit-eyed insects ever did this would be a board filled with nothing but gook news and BBC threads.

Are they gonna make anime real?

Attached: Sale will make anime real.jpg (799x982, 101K)

The key is to allow an (jewish) AI to do it, then the AI will create good little slaves and that's a good thing.

this. looks like japan will be the new overlords this century

are you ready for anime to run 24/7

Larp or not, reading this made my day. Will you guys be able to grow me a functional thyroid in a tube for transplant?

>mfw they're absolutely serious about the catgirl thing

Attached: 1537620909782.gif (300x385, 3.92M)

do we have a spare nuclearbomb? we should help them editing genes. nippons never learn

see above jpg

Only similarities are: white, tall, super immune systems, very high intelligence, naturally muscular, triple life span.

they are being inserted into key aspects of society in order for a slow takeover and eventual ethnostate. Nothing any of the minority countries are doing can stop whats coming. White genetics have key associations that bring about higher functionality and has brought about engineering, philosophy, tech, medicine, science. That Nu-Humans that already exist, have creating sub-systems within all of these humanities that far surpass what already exists and you will be seeing new forms of science be published over the next decade

trans-humanism is the next big step. this is the beginning of the beginning, faggot.

>Larp or not, reading this made my day. Will you guys be able to grow me a functional thyroid in a tube for transplant?

This tech already exists, but bringing it market on a global scale is a bit different, takes years, and has implications on our society in terms of older people living longer and taking more social security (((guess who doesnt want that))) so we are fighting wars in science as well user

>gattaca here we come

youtu.be/ll5qiWa6YDk

This just means there will be more white people.

You're doing God's work user

first thing that crossed my mind

Soon.
>youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

You came all the way to a Chilean spelunking forum to tell me that?

>*Debunks your crazy beliefs*
How do you respond faggot?

Attached: Ted.jpg (900x750, 65K)

Holy fucking shit, BURN!!!!

Oh god, please give us kemonomimi humans.
Godspeed japan!

I am fine with this. We'll know the Japanese were successful when they start smashing Olympic records in about 20 years.

>get ready to see lots of white babies coming out of Asian couples
>>tfw chink saves the white race

Exactly, every culture wants lighter skin. Its true in Asia countries, Africa, and India all of which sell massive amounts of skin whiteners and all of their Movie Stars have lighter skin, which they worship.

Once GM tech is available to couples, along with being able to choose genes with white intelligence, 9 times out of 10, they will pick mostly white genes and raise white babies

dude, but you are just saying that is a matter of time, and once that power is there for chinks to explode, is going to be hard for them not to want too

Australians already exist. A Hardy breed that defies the death world known as the outback. That's what they call it, like it's some sort of backyard. 'wheres the death?' 'outback ya cunt'.

Keep larping homeboi.

NickBostrom is a literal meme. Read some Kurzweil.

>The beginning of the end
You mean the end of the beginning.
Humanity is entering a new stage in its evolution

>japan
>chink

wow, the state of Canadia's education....

TIME TO NUKE EM AGAIN

All you have to do is make sure you have superior genes. If there's not even at least one piece of you worth passing on then it's better that you end.

no dude, they are going to be better than whites, something that we cant even imagined, as somebody else said above this is what happens when you live in a echo chamber, you start to believe that you and only what you know or believe are the center of the universe.

Attached: fellowshortnose.jpg (745x589, 46K)

>implying Japan won't take China with them

More like they will create a race of rich elite ubermensch that will genocide the poor underclass

finally a based swede

more like they will create a race of subhuman cyborg slaves that they will control

We are. We beat the Japs to it.

Not ethnically Swedish though. Makes sense doesn't it?

>no dude, they are going to be better than whites, something that we cant even imagined, as somebody else said above this is what happens when you live in a echo chamber, you start to believe that you and only what you know or believe are the center of the universe.

Dude, you're Mexican. If you ask people around the world, if you can be born again and choose any race you want, no one is picking mexican or black, lol.

When GM babies go online and are available to all couples, its the end of the Grass Cutting shitskin cartels

Goddamn coordinator scum.

Attached: 2108D780-CBC9-4CC5-BCCC-2401119F4CCC.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>implying we're not researching it regardless of its "banned" status
I bet you think we abide by our space weaponization treaty too.

kek nice digits

This

Found the Clanker
Also when do we get our waigus, either AI or Clones?

Attached: PhaseICloneTrooper2-Fathead.png (670x1260, 791K)

Now you just have to keep jews and their communist puppets away from it.

Bout damn time!

Attached: Towards the Overman.png (1824x1080, 375K)

Stop reading fiction.

Good luck. This is going to be the start of some serious shit.

Post your degree with a timestamp.

It's actually not illegal in the United States, but is illegal in the EU. China is doing some pretty sketchy shit with it right now, they are editing DNA in living patients with terminal diseases and using that to mask deaths attributed to gene editing by saying: "Want died because of his ass cancer, definitely not because we melted his DNA."

The west is falling behind with experiments using existing technology because we value human life more, but the response from the international community isn't "go faster" but is rather "let's be more deliberate about this instead of just merking people."

Western science continues to make the advances in technique, which the Chinks steal and kill people so they have more real-world data in humans, but sadly aren't willing to share it.

>human genome secrets
>PhD geneticist

Oh really!

>post degree tits

You know damn well that isn't going to happen. Amateur sci-fi writer at best.

>>human genome secrets
>>PhD geneticist
>Oh really!

rna-seqblog.com/researchers-use-ai-rna-seq-to-unlock-the-secrets-of-the-genome/

a lot of stuff is publicly available. You should see what we were doing 11 years ago:

newscientist.com/article/dn6573-brain-cells-in-a-dish-fly-fighter-plane/

I think you can imagine where we are at now. Let's just say, whites win in the end