Oh, you want to kill your baby? *blocks your path*

Press F to pay respects to this soon to be destroyer of feminist roasties.

Attached: 8FF612B0-61BF-468E-BE74-5DF45D6FE638.jpg (534x383, 32K)

S

“Oh yeah bitch? Abort THIS!”
*pulls penis out and waves it in your face*

based

>t. assblasted Ashley

KYS the abortion issue is fake and gay. Used to round up low info single issue voters.

Chek’t and rekt

Also, FFFFFFFF

>outlaws abortions
>legalizes rape
>mfw

Attached: 27337315_10215216843083780_8660144255376978644_n.jpg (695x500, 52K)

I boof on their graves

WOMP WOMP

>not seeing the silver-lining in letting libtards kill their offspring and goto hell for it...

Why is Jow Forums so pro life all of the sudden? Do you want even more niglets running around? I’d rather a doctor kill them 15 years before they rob me or start having little niggets of their own.

Attached: 7F4A885A-9CC8-4A26-92F3-4D04704E7667.png (862x720, 280K)

because it's morally wrong.

F

F

Attached: 46B34D88-D521-4F39-92ED-D51BCE8610E8.jpg (480x478, 45K)

>Oh, you want to kill your baby?
>Well, according to prior rulings, this is okay.

Since when did this website ever care about morals?

cringe and retard pilled. thats one of the few things libs get right

gay we should just ban it for white people

hey rabi

F. May death come swiftly to his enemies.

Go check which races tend to have more abortions and reevaluate your stance.

We care about truth. Everyone knows abortion is wrong. We'll find another way to deal with the niggers.

While preferable over a complete ban, that's so impossible it's not worth considering. If you had the support to make laws like "it's ok to kill black babies, but not white babies", then you could also make laws removing all blacks entirely.

To be perfectly honest I don't really care that much about the abortion issue itself, five years ago I would have probably called myself pro choice. At this point it's mostly just spite. Kavanaugh is a solid constitutionalist and a perfectly good choice for the Court, and leftists have done nothing but fling shit at him and try to destroy his life for no better reason than that Trump nominated him. Anything we can do to kick sand in their faces is pretty well deserved at this point.

>morals
>truth
lmao is the hawk immoral when it eats the songbird? stupid faggot.

Imagine wanting to kill black babies so much you falsely acuse a man of rape.

what you retards don't get is that sheboons aborting their niglets is the only reason this country isn't 50% black

haha yea, we should all just murder each other lol. Wouldn't that be great?

F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FUCK YEA.

Can we get this man to create a law that prevents women from destroying people's lives with false rape accusations?

From what I understand now they face no consequences for such things

no you simpleton. look around you. every nation on earth has been built through conquest. even the black tribal people war with other tribes. there will always be fighting over resources and someone will always be on top. now i suggest you pull your fuckin head out of your ass and start looking at the world with a ball sack

I think in the case of rape, incest, or danger to the mother's life it should be legal. Obviously with some kind of proof of such from police or a doctor.

If you definitely don't want a baby, don't have sex.

What about the morality of allowing the nigger underclass of pseudo-human criminals to breed like cockroaches and further overwhelm society with their menace?

>ban abortions, more niggers are born
Liberals btfo

yeah man fuck having laws and shit haha
Worthless nigger.

Yeah, not in the case of rape. You wanna see the number of rape allegations spike so girls can get that borty waiver?

should be legal if the fetus is defective aswell

The Democrats should disappear as a serious party after this farce.

>fuck having laws and shit
abortion is legal untermensch. if it were up to me, you and every other sub 90 IQ sub-human - regardless of whether or not your skin is white - would be removed from the human gene pool and replaced with ultra efficient technology. You keep telling yourself morality has any place outside of what is required to maintain tribalism though...

No, i want to kill HIS babies

>Why is Jow Forums so pro life all of the sudden?
out of spite and pure hatred of the looney left
feels pretty goood desu senpai

I think all Kavanaugh will do is get rid of the legal classification of abortion being a medical procedure. Which is all Roe V. Wade was about.

why you idiot? its literally the best way to kill them? don't you get it? conservatives don't like abortion- so they don't have one, while leftists kill themselves off

*kill them, don't

leftists are not reproducing its a self solving problem
and if we cut off the satanic lefts baby killing powers we cut off their demonic energy
boy this is a war fought on multiple planes of reality at once

Fun isn't something one considers when saving children. But this... does put a smile on my face.

Attached: 1538084852122.png (776x599, 910K)

t.ford

Yep, I honestly think Dems are more upset that Roe v Wade won’t be overturned even with a conservative majority. Suddenly an eternal Democrat boogeyman will vanish.

>claims to be acting out of spite and pure hatred
>is cutting off demonic energy
are you stupid or nuts? either way, eat shit

you can hate the devil and demons

decades of salt incoming

Roe v Wade will not be overturned. Settled law, beyond that point. the amount of time it would take to overturn this case and the other cases that came after it would take probably decades. This is simply used as a talking point for people to choose sides. Ironically, showing individuals how impossible the overturning of this case is, is a great redpill.

That's going to be so cool when Negresses and Spicresses can no longer obtain abortions.