Holy fucking shit. Did you know she is that bad?

Holy fucking shit. Did you know she is that bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=AriOjUfbBrw

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHJiQKoL8UI
youtu.be/WVIrGONcCu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is pretty much past dead. I don't know how she doesn't just croak in that chair right there

Can’t wait for her to leave and trump will put another conservative on the court

Someone cut off her children's blood supply?

Honest question to Americans. Old people past a certain age can no longer drive because they are perceived to be impaired in their perception of reality, reflexes and everything.
Why do you let a 178 years old mummy vote for nigger love, roasties and spic invasion when she can barely breathe_

youtube.com/watch?v=FHJiQKoL8UI
nominate chris chan's mom for supreme court justice

>Old people past a certain age can no longer drive

what

only her hatred keeps her alive

Holy shit man, how can anyone keep someone that old in such a position of power and be Ok with it?

meet Amy

Attached: pjimage18.jpg (780x439, 28K)

Jews will keep her on the bench as long as she can speak and crawl

this jew just needs to die. In 93 the jew still had full control an R was just as bad as a D.

They can drive but after something like 80 or 85 they require a yearly driver's test.

seems like she doesn't have a whole lot of strength left for actual work. not necessarily going to croak, but if she doesn't step down soon she will imho

For the Supreme Court all you need is a functioning mind, all else can go.
So long as she's mentally competent she's fine.

it allows the system to be 'held up' so the least amount of bad legislation gets through. May be "slow" or "seem strange" but at least it protects our rights longer than not.

Her own bones say it's time to go.
>tfw your own body wants to off you

emperor

Jesus, this is first time I've seen video with her, I don't think she can remember what she ate yesterday, fucking joke.

>*obviously struggling to speak*
>"The way it was is right..."
>"The way it is is wrong."
>*all the NPCs laugh*
Good grief.
I consider her politically inconvenient, but it's hard to hate an old decrepit woman. How do they not see that she is dying?
How do they laugh at her suffering, as if the reason she's struggling to speak is because she's Yoda and not because she's DYING?

roflmao

Soon

Attached: 1520527819182.gif (800x792, 607K)

>gently talking her through her own history because she can't remember it

Holy shit. She can barely speak.
>The way it was... Was right. The way it is... Is wrong.

>I wish I could wave a magic wand, and have it go back to the way it was.

Me too.

Do you think she regrets anything?

Attached: 1479968181699.jpg (337x372, 23K)

Same here, slightly disgusted that they would parade around this cadaver when she should be home with a heated blanket watching her tv programs

Wow, she looks great! She will be a supreme court judge for a long time. Sorry, Nazi, she is hear to stay! JUDGE IN POWER SUPER DIVA!

My class just started having classes about politics and our teacher made us watch a 2 hour long documentary about a black woman visiting poor, dumb american skin-heads to question their beliefs in racial purity.

then we had to write and discuss for another 2 hours about how to improve tolerance in our multicultural society and defeat intolerance.

i can't do or say anything, if i did my teacher would fail me.

Attached: 1523698020716.jpg (584x819, 129K)

>all you need is a sound mind
So all the leftists should be force retired?

her brain seems sharp and she can still articulate herself sooo shes fine until she dies

once you get a degree and youre out of college you can reveal your true power level fren
im going thru similar shit rn
im just bsing my way thru college and writing evil wypipo shit and getting A's

Dems got cukk'd bad with the supreme court.
>Couldn't get their pick through before Trump, didn't think it mattered since Hillary was going to win anyway.
>Ginsberg could have resigned at any point during Obama, but chose to wait for the first female President so Hillary could get another pick
>Instead Trump wins, gets 1 pick off the bat, gets another from a semi conservative resigning, and will get Ginsberg within both terms
The constitution does not have any requirements to serve as the supreme court, nor any rules as to how long they can serve, or what condition they have to be in to serve. As long as she draws breath, she has every right to be there. A supreme court member could only be removed by congress, but that's a lot of work.

Can not wait. Their ghoulish lust for killing babies would legit be fucked then.

Shes not wrong though. Congress should be bipartisan.

Fuck. She's got a serious Stephen Hawking vibe going on.

because the supreme court is something like the Spartans had with the blind freaks and the virgin oracles

it is an life endurance test and has spiritual significance, ergo decision making is dependent on old age, meant to satisfy metaphysical forces to keep America on good footing spriritually. Look at the all black robes they wear and the traditional ritual at play.

Pls don't make fun of her she is the same age as my grandma

She is surely a nice lady

Attached: 1399213527988.jpg (450x413, 96K)

>Senile person who can barely talk is allowed to be a supreme court judge

>jew accent
>jew hands
>jew face
jesus fuck why are they so fucking noticeable?

Weekend at Ginsbergs.

lol

Probably her only regret is she didn't destroy more than she did.

No. NO. This is ageist and ableist, and we're better than this.

what went wrong Jow Forums?

Attached: ruth-bader-ginsburg-supreme-court-justice-young-photo-31.jpg (2048x2560, 298K)

Just die already you vile, vile jewish hag

We don’t fucking put roasties on the Supreme Court. Get it together man

Back in the day she pulled more trains, swallowed more splooge and lapped up more carpet than any of these young bitches of today. A real wild child back in the 50's, she was on the cutting edge of the bi-sexual revolution.

Attached: mq5zRrR.jpg (1000x1250, 216K)

Jewish women turn into witches when they age.

The only women that don't age like milk are black women, really.

Attached: Natalie Hershlag.jpg (900x660, 257K)

wtf am i reading

Oh good, you must be from the future where the senate and supreme court end up putting their brains in pickled jars to extend their terms indefinitely

Attached: 1531525527911.png (600x600, 160K)

Jesus fucking christ. She should not be on the supreme court she should be sitting at home knitting or something. This is insane.

GDF-11 goes on the market /after/ she kicks the bucket. Roberts, Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh shall reign FOREVER!
then we repeal the 22nd and make Trump our eternal GEOTUS!

fuck you. she's /ourroastie/

She's unfit for office.

Like you wouldn't still fuck the shit out of Natalie Portman if you could.

I was too, but remember who she is and what she’s done. She deserves what she’s getting now

>The only women that don't age like milk are black women, really.

too bad they already look like shit usually

Why did the NPCs clap at that? She's saying the dems are acting poorly, no?

>When you have a muffin top up near your armpits as well

The system was made before modern medicine. Back then, you died either well before you got too old to think, or not long after. These days you can keep a person shambling along, technically alive even if they're completely clueless, for a long, long time. Supreme Court should really be changed to something like 30-40 year term instead of "until you die or retire" so that bad actors won't stay in well past their expiration date.

Where I live 99% of black women look like James Brown before he died or Bobby Womak. I have seen 2 maybe 3 black women I would muh dick in the last 2 years of living on a majority black side of town.

Attached: gettyimages-2909535_wide-4762802e231b747452be27c89762f131bc6addd0.jpg (1400x787, 147K)

>seen black women I would muh dick
Hello there le 56.

Because GMU is the ultimate NPC shitlib school. Everyone who goes there is trying to become a lawyer or get a job working for or directly tied to the federal government. They're all bleeding libs who get their news from CNN, the Washington post (Jeff Bezos' blog), or politico that all subscribe to the same group think.

t.born and raised in the DC suburbs

any niggress attractive enough to fuck has been fucked and chucked by dozens of dozens of niggers and has more venereal diseases than the CDC research lab.

No one mentioned Russian women, and you feel left out? I love those high, close set gooky eyes you guys have. So exotic.

Attached: 1527359834608.jpg (509x593, 118K)

How can the Democrats keep torturing this old woman?

>she's /ourroastie/
impossible. never trust a hole. Reagan made the same mistake with Sandra Day O'Connor.

>tfw

Attached: 1537844528982.png (1080x1296, 867K)

based Russian truth teller

Digits say soon.
Not digits say soon enough.

Attached: 1538435109882m.jpg (1024x471, 77K)

She assumed Hillary would win and she could step down then. Now she has to try to outlast Trump.

Soon enough.

Attached: 1538436486421.jpg (600x322, 34K)

Jesus, Sotomayer looks terrible. Frankly, she looks next to die.

Attached: Diabeetus.jpg (496x447, 70K)

My first thought was why would someone make this thread then I saw the flag

Do those things happen in real courses or just meme ones like psychology or political science?

And that's a good thing. I wouldn't be surprised if old fucks cause more crashes than teens.

I like how even Ruth, the hardcore democrat, says Kavanaugh's hearings are bullshit.

As long as her brain is working theyll keep her in there. The good thing for her is by the time she is about to be replaced by a conservative she wont even care.

She looks like a skeleton and is mumbling incoherently as she falls asleep.

Question of the thread:
Should any appointment to a high-powered government apparatus be lifetime?

If "yes", should they have to be "reconfirmed" by the senate/house of commons/parliament/etc., after a certain number of years?

Attached: 1530554292825.jpg (466x490, 20K)

The notorious ACB

ok, I just looked it up, and she's only 85. wtf? I've had literal 100 year old aunts who didn't look this bad (and they were more mentally coherent as well)

I like the reconfirmation idea.

She had cancer twice

Attached: 8lGG.gif (480x418, 3.17M)

Her age, coupled with her physical appearance is pretty telling that she's on her way out. I wouldn't be surprised if she dies before the year is out.

Attached: 1453200106941.jpg (375x500, 28K)

Does she have ALS?

youtu.be/WVIrGONcCu4

Is there an official death pool? I'd water $20

She dies this month.

Attached: 1538639237260.jpg (1080x1374, 196K)

guaruntee you she couldn't even give a rundown on the bill of rights at this point

she's been accused of being a member of an ultra-right-wing cult
she is Aryan rather than Jew
and replacing a woman with a woman would be politically expedient

Because we are not a serious nation. More of a shopping district.

How did she even get into that chair? Did they just wheel it out there with her already sitting in it?

Attached: diamonds.gif (384x212, 2M)

>old fucks cause more crashes than teens.
They do, only statistically they spend FAR less time on the roads compared to younger drivers thus creating less of a danger.

I’m not a big fan of hers but this is why she wasn’t picked this time around. He is going to replace a woman with a woman and let the sparks fly.

women should not be able to vote, why the fuck do you want them on the supreme court, have we taught you ANYTHING?

So that's where he gets his retard accent from. Thank you for buying this blanket, I appreciate it."
kek

heller almost VA user, im from VA too
Do you know what Radford, VT, JMU, Longwood, and UVA are like?

Attached: 1280px-Pepsi_logo.svg.png (400x282, 15K)

sadly probably true. in an ideal world we'd replace a woman with a man, we all know the 19th was a mistake and is directly tied to the downfall of this country.