>Be tired of immigration
>Tell people about the problems the mass immigration brings
>Make my PC wallpaper to this
>kek
>Get expelled from highschool
>mfw

Attached: KKKK.jpg (4096x2304, 1.92M)

>Get expelled from highschool
Is that even possible in Sweden? I don't think you can get expelled. Are you even Swedish?

look at the flag, ahmed

Are VPNs illegal in the UK just like knives and spoons or are you just stupid?

This totally happened

So your PC wallpaper at home got you expelled from highschool?
ok

Attached: riseagaincute.png (1023x646, 431K)

Attached: riseagain.jpg (255x191, 11K)

Attached: risefrog.png (600x600, 558K)

Attached: riseagainslavs.jpg (971x510, 144K)

Attached: riseinnam.jpg (736x729, 141K)

Attached: risetactically.jpg (750x1000, 188K)

Attached: Roll Tide.jpg (593x462, 64K)

>be faggot
>use symbol that's not meant for you

Kill yourself crypto-yankee

I got suspended for two days for holocaust denial

Attached: nyt.png (300x240, 71K)

Attached: SweetHome.jpg (800x530, 329K)

He was prob dumb enough to set this as wallpaper on school pc's. Hey kid, come back when you're 18

I know a kid that got expelled from high school because he smoked weed (no pun intended).

I got suspended for not giving oral to a child refugee

fuck I hate how swedes literally can't stop sucking american dick
what does this flag even have to do with you, your country or culture?
From all the symbols of white identity, you had to pick the cringiest, most american one

Fake news. Nobody in Sweden gives a shit about the american civil war and Ive never seen the flag anywhere. People wont recognize the flag so stop making shit up Nils and go to sleep before mommy enters the room.

Sounds like you forgot how much the holla cost
(6billion)

Attached: 1538614240784.jpg (600x776, 46K)

Why the fuck would you make it the Dixie flag? They are the fucks who chained unwilling niggers to boats and brought them over, and now they breed like rats and ruin the US. The north was right, we needed to send them back

>Nobody in Sweden gives a shit about the american civil war
Yeah, that's why we can't say Neger anymore despite having nothing to do with American slave trade.
>Ive never seen the flag anywhere. People wont recognize the flag
t. have never been outside the city walls

>seven world powers ganging up on one corsican boi
should I feel bad about it or should they?

>you were expelled from your school because you are a fucking faggot who can't express yourself without sounding like a total retarded delusional in a police state nightmare
>but muh school director is jew
probably not, if you are gonna drop a redpill do it correctly fucking brainlet, I've never any problem in any western country that I've lived on.

You mean like fat degenerate Burgers using Swastikas?
kys subhuman

Attached: 1538011700846.png (853x937, 511K)

>maybe he is 1/32 german
who knows, it can be

I got suspended for two days and missed a school trip for calling some kike kid a "Lying Jew"

Attached: 0a7.png (600x450, 431K)

No way!
Which state?

I actually went to school in England, so it's a little different... sorry man, I'm here on work experience. I'm 1/2 German so I thought it would be nice to live here in the future, but the longer I stay here, the more I dislike it. Germans are an endangered species

There's so much divisiveness, and I feel like this place is an empty husk of the country I used to visit in my youth. It makes me so sad. I see more pajeets and turks here than Deutsche

War is heck

Attached: 34hjktc.jpg (300x198, 9K)

NEVER REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL.

Attached: Power is Like Being a Lady.jpg (700x400, 115K)

Good, now you just need to convince your parents to move an actual country where homeschooling is legal

And GOD. SLAVS. SO MANY SLAVS

HOLY FUCK I HATE THEM

the rebel flag represents southern heritage, not "hate" or right-wing sentiments

Hurty death

Listen Sven
Hope you not LARPing

Most Young Swede Blokes I know hate the Mudslimes , an then go go beat kill a few , they dont come whining here OK over a shit meme ..Grrr

That triple monitor setup is shit, how about mount a small one to the wall, put the big one on the right side, and have the other small one hang halfway over the edge on the tables left side

There was a group of guys in vietnam who raised the flag on every hill they took, some of its on video but id imagine the majority had no camera guy with them

But seriously the US RAGERs used to mutilate badly gook guys an an kids on X .. to show we Here .. the Horrible thing was that region of Nv was Friendly an Then RANGERs LEFt to TERRORIZ other regions .. these were Farmers an Not fighters
US marines were then sent in an were battled hard an SHOWN ~NO MERCY !

It is the flag of rebbelion.
like the gadsen flag but people in europe recognize it.

Obviously no one tolerates a fag that can't google confederate flag with proper resolution for his screen.

>literally can't stop sucking
The flag of rebellion is universal.
The flag of cucking is french.

Attached: 1530011863035.jpg (500x373, 38K)

Attached: Iroquois Confederacy.jpg (2048x500, 124K)

He's a yankee false flagging as a Southerner. They always resort to treachery like the snakes they are.

Sweden’s are reknown for self-expulsion from the gene pool.

ALl SHIT CUNT NATIONS ABOVE .. SAFE swedes an most I know will step up ..

WHEN KRAUTS , call for Italia an Greece culture by her Mudslime brigade .. Lots upset an most die .. as RACISt .. an Now Merkal was Greece .. Italia an we tried to culti like U .. an we had to send the APE ISLAMIC KILLERS IN ..
IF YOU THINK THIS A JOKE

YUGOSLAV WARS .. an ETHINIC CLEANESING .. an the UN stood by an .. they THe SERBs WERE KILLING THEM ALL ... UK GB .. said ..NO an SAVED THEM .. ... its on the un /usa news..

did he smoke in class?