Tell me Jow Forums

Tell me Jow Forums,

I am a Japanese guy and have never felt merit or advantage of living in homogeneos society.

What is benefit of having homogeneous society???

Attached: 1416319601534.jpg (436x436, 30K)

>Confirmed VPN
Quit larping you fucking faggot.

>VPN fag
Prove it. Take a timestamped picture of your window.

Its slightly more difficult to fuck your mom

it is long term stability, you know that your fellow citizens have +- same values

my country was fucked up cause we did not have homogeneous society in 1980-90 while estonians polish and other post soviet homogeneous countries survived USSR more or less well

Having lived in Japan, Canada, America, England, and Russia for at least 1 year each I would rank them in the same order in terms of livability. Japan's homogeneity is not its only strong point but you've never lived around blacks or Chinese if you would deny this. It's also a cultural thing. Canada is pretty diverse but the culture there is peaceful, you don't have aggressive blacks or Russians fucking trying to fight you on your way to the grocery store.

Do you have defibrillators on the walls in public? You remember how older men willingly went to clean up Fukishima because they didn't want young men to die? No advantage my ass.

no fucking handgrenades being throwned on random elderly ppl for starters. random rapes of both sexes also seems to be more of a rarity

Attached: 1518122178363.jpg (532x616, 77K)

Here's a redpill for you.

Attached: 1538541180018.jpg (614x529, 148K)

less crime and internal conflict

go live in a progressive extremely heterogeneous environment and see for yourself you lazy fuckwit.

Attached: 1406418374633.jpg (474x458, 32K)

lets not be hasty it may be one of them "Balconers"

Go to Brazil, Paris, any big US city etc and see for yourself proxyfag

Move to Paris and tell us how you like it there.

ok

big US cities are the reasons why America is #1

your argument make no sense

Your tiny dick is the same as every other tiny dick. Here in a America we got low IQ niggers, nigger talking to our white women who are so low IQ that they think it's romance. It's pretty sick.

Ill take that "lets not be hasty" back. this is a fgt on a vpn

Attached: 1518415804054.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Attached: GLOWING.jpg (1000x750, 182K)

It’s like traveling to a foreign country except you have no home to go back to.

Where did you find that CIA uniform?

The left in America and abroad (the EU plutocrats and the like) all constantly preach the notion of "diversity is our strength!". The study you posted shows that diversity decreases civic engagement. Given this, it's very obvious that leftist (and status quo right, RINOS, etc) politicians who preach this notion want a sedated, easy to manipulate and control populous. It's amazing that the general public doesn't see this. Bunch of mindless sheep, truly! People who support these ideals deserve to be controlled and manipulated.

Attached: 1513039934521.jpg (650x608, 89K)

Japanese don't like diversity.

|
|
|>
|
|
|

>What is benefit of having homogeneous society???
We actually get to have sex, unlike Japan.

オピさんは日本人ではありません。

Look into the problems that pakis cause in my country.

>older men willingly went to clean up Fukishima because they didn't want young men to die
This is the thing. Those old men were actually serving their genetically programmed purpose, they maximize the spread of their genes by sacrificing themselves for younger cousins.
If an Icelandic guy breeds with an African the child is less related to him than his neighbors are. If he was ruthlessly obeying the genetic programming, to maximize the spread of his genes he would value the life of his neighbor over his child.
When you don't live in alignment with the genetic programming you force yourself into very confusing and emotional situations, we can't be completely ruthless about following the genes but ignoring them is a recipe for disaster.

>live in comfy village with no non-natives and no roaming gypsy trash
>leave the house unlocked while going on errands
>leave the car unlocked on the parking lot of the supermarket
>nothing bad ever happens

we japanese

Attached: 1561213833.png (926x884, 388K)

If you think your life isn't that great now imagine all of that on top of Mexicans, Africans and Arabs trying to ruin your life and steal even more women from your chances of breeding with, causing violence, riots and fucking the economy over with crime and taking every position in any field of work possible, and you're racist and shunned if you think this is in any way a bad thing with foreseeable consequences

Come stateside and Ill gladly drop your ugly nip ass off in Camden NJ at 9pm Friday night.
Fucking monkey

Attached: 1538656225291.jpg (2996x1732, 1.74M)

Attached: 1538656252251.jpg (3024x1920, 3.27M)

Attached: 1538656429801.jpg (2877x1920, 2.72M)

>I am a Japanese guy and have never felt merit or advantage of living in homogeneos society.
Well you might not see it now but once you lose your homogenous society, the merits will become painfully clear to you.

Bro you have no fucking idea.
Speaking as someone who was born in New York City and has spent much of their life on a sailboat as well as inside cities up and down the East Coast, living in a "diverse" downtown area is the single most intensly isolating way to live. Even sailing alone while stopping on the various isles off the coast of Central America doesn't come close. It really is something you have to experience yourself so that you can appreciate what you've got.

Attached: 1530641613696.jpg (634x594, 141K)

Not being shot or stabbed or having acid thrown at you.

What does Japan have? A mafia that's on the verge of collapse and a terrorist gas attack that happened decades ago?

These are so incredibly true, I couldn't have said it better myself.

post a time stamp with something japanase you larper

Attached: 1536843882185.png (616x596, 67K)

Were you ever worried about pirates while sailing in Central America?

>I am a Japanese guy and have never felt merit or advantage of living in homogeneos society.
No you're not. Sage.

>1 post by this ID

SAGE
S A G E
S A G E
S A G E
S A G E
S A G E

Attached: 1536306261519.jpg (507x640, 680K)

Well jet-kun, the safety and social cohesion of a homogeneous society are normal to you. You've never had to live in a 40% black town, or else you would have seen how living in a divided community affects just about every aspect of your daily life in a negative fashion. A permanent ethnic minority in your community ultimately adds nothing but strife and poverty. There are no upsides

Move to Houston, Texas, or Detroit Michigan. Then you’ll understand